GTO, Fox and Smooth are fat lesbos
How do you think that'd go over at 24? Oh wait, it did... and nothing happened. Because it was ME that got called that name.

Hey Frank, you're a fucking hypocrite. ::finger::
Sometimes a mock or a throw down is so over the top lame so as not to even warrant a reply.
I have not read that thread but I'd think the author of that comment directed at you has more to be embarrassed by than you, the target.
Gee, ya think?

That isn't the point. I've been banned for less than that.
Maybe you should go over there and pick a random thread that Mill posted in and call him a fat homo. Even-Steven.
sally Wrote:Maybe you should go over there and pick a random thread that Mill posted in and call him a fat homo. Even-Steven.
Are you making light of this dire situation? You'll rue the day you mocked my seriousness.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
sally Wrote:Maybe you should go over there and pick a random thread that Mill posted in and call him a fat homo. Even-Steven.
Are you making light of this dire situation? You'll rue the day you mocked my seriousness.
The next time he calls me ignorant or dense, I'm going to call him a fat homo myself, guaranfuckingteed! ::laugh::
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Gee, ya think?

That isn't the point. I've been banned for less than that.

You don't understand. When two "trolls" go at it, there is no keeping score anymore. At least, not with me. They either stop breaking the rules, or they get banned. I told you, I am done babysitting.
86 112
Alright then, you just admitted Mill is a troll. ::thumbs::
I love how this BS of me "favoring" certain people at 24 keeps trying, hard, to be perpetuated ...
86 112
Oh get off it... if I called Fox a fat lesbo, the entire forum would be in an uproar and you'd make a point of banning me.

Do you deny it?
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Oh get off it... if I called Fox a fat lesbo, the entire forum would be in an uproar and you'd make a point of banning me.

Do you deny it?

If you had made a remark like that in that thread, the way it had been going, my reaction would have been the same.

I'm sorry your career as a trolling bitch isn't going as perfectly as you'd like. You're apparently frustrated and feel "held back" or "second class," and perhaps even "treated badly or unfairly."

At 24 we strive to make all previously banned, repeat offender trolls happy and satisfied with their treatment and time on the site. My apologies if we've fell short. Now please shut the fuck up, you big, chubby, lesbian.
86 112
wow I have been gone for business for a bunch of weeks and this site is still a boring "24-bitch" fest. Cant you complain elsewhere. Many of us just don't give a fuck about what happens on Frank's other forum.
Liquid Wrote:Many of us just don't give a fuck about what happens on Frank's other forum.
Yeah but many of us do, so why don't you just stay out of threads about 24 and shut the fuck up with your moaning.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Oh get off it... if I called Fox a fat lesbo, the entire forum would be in an uproar and you'd make a point of banning me.

Do you deny it?

He can't deny it because its true.

Mill has got away with blatant rule breaking yet again for the millionith time, I am surprised you are surprised any more.

One set of non-rules for them another set for the rest of us.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Liquid Wrote:Many of us just don't give a fuck about what happens on Frank's other forum.
Yeah but many of us do, so why don't you just stay out of threads about 24 and shut the fuck up with your moaning.
It's not moaning it is an observation. Every other thread seems to be about 24. Start your own fucking forum if you want to hate on 24.

I just checked and the following domain names ARE AVAILABLE for $9

www.IHate24HourForums.com IS AVAILABLE
www.24HourForumsSucks.com IS AVAILABLE
and many other similar names

you could buy the domain for $7-9 and then the cheapest hosting for $30-40 and have your own dedicated forum to bitch about 24. Then the 3-5 of you could have a circle jerk in private while bitching about something Frank did.
Liquid Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
It's not moaning it is an observation. Every other thread seems to be about 24. Start your own fucking forum if you want to hate on 24.

I just checked and the following domain names ARE AVAILABLE for $9

http://www.IHate24HourForums.com IS AVAILABLE
http://www.24HourForumsSucks.com IS AVAILABLE
and many other similar names

you could buy the domain for $7-9 and then the cheapest hosting for $30-40 and have your own dedicated forum to bitch about 24. Then the 3-5 of you could have a circle jerk in private while bitching about something Frank did.

Or there is of course the easier option of you ignoring threads about 24 and shutting your bleating piehole fatboy.

Middle Finger Wrote:

Do you deny it?

If you had made a remark like that in that thread, the way it had been going, my reaction would have been the same.

I'm sorry your career as a trolling bitch isn't going as perfectly as you'd like. You're apparently frustrated and feel "held back" or "second class," and perhaps even "treated badly or unfairly."

At 24 we strive to make all previously banned, repeat offender trolls happy and satisfied with their treatment and time on the site. My apologies if we've fell short. Now please shut the fuck up, you big, chubby, lesbian.
I'm not a lesbian. ::finger::
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

Do you deny it?

He can't deny it because its true.

Mill has got away with blatant rule breaking yet again for the millionith time, I am surprised you are surprised any more.

One set of non-rules for them another set for the rest of us.
Yeah, apparently it's okay forMill to sling insults just so long as the insults are aimed at you or me.That's fair and even-handed moderation. ::rollseyes::
I see MF has done his old trick of just shutting the thread with his usual "nothing to see here" attitude.

Its a bit like if a tree falls over and there is no one there to hear it does it make a sound?, if you close a thread does that mean it never existed?
Those people bring out the worst in me & I recognize that...that's why I don't post there & I only go to read occasionally...I can actually feel myself sinking lower & lower the more I read and the thoughts that begin to go through my mind concerning them are so against my true nature that I know I better get the hell outta there before I begin to morph into someone that resembles them. ::scared::
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]