GTO, Fox and Smooth are fat lesbos
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:I see MF has done his old trick of just shutting the thread with his usual "nothing to see here" attitude.

Its a bit like if a tree falls over and there is no one there to hear it does it make a sound?, if you close a thread does that mean it never existed?

They both trolled and I shut the thread because someone had to end that absurdity. But thanks for caring.

I'll have to add that to my customer satisfaction assessment, and remember that repeat offender previously-banned trolls prefer to keep threads gone off-track and off the rulebook open indefinitely to better enrich their troll careers.

Thanks, Chunky.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Oh get off it... if I called Fox a fat lesbo, the entire forum would be in an uproar and you'd make a point of banning me.

Do you deny it?

If you had made a remark like that in that thread, the way it had been going, my reaction would have been the same.

I'm sorry your career as a trolling bitch isn't going as perfectly as you'd like. You're apparently frustrated and feel "held back" or "second class," and perhaps even "treated badly or unfairly."

At 24 we strive to make all previously banned, repeat offender trolls happy and satisfied with their treatment and time on the site. My apologies if we've fell short. Now please shut the fuck up, you big, chubby, lesbian.

To all the idiots that keep voting for this post, consider the possibility that someone had called YOU a name in a forum you had been banned from for doing much less and how you'd feel about Frank's shitty favoritism then.

Assholes.::finger::

Edit: too many beens

I didn't vote for it, but this part did make me chuckle.

Now please shut the fuck up, you big, chubby, lesbian.

That was mildly funny here, not so much over at the clan meeting.
You're forgetting that past offenses weigh in so someone doing something that seems relatively small might be bigger in their situation because of the final warnings or past bannings.
86 112
If ya wanna go trolling, boy oh boy do I have a site for you.

Fire me a PM and I'll give you the addy.
[Image: alcatraz-prison-picture2-1.jpg]
[Image: what_manner.gif]