Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Crockpot and Slow cooking recipes
(04-29-2012, 10:36 AM)ramseycat Wrote:
(04-28-2012, 10:27 PM)Cracker Wrote: I don't even have to see ramsey's post to know it is some stupid jealous rant. Am I right?

[Image: Bear%20Face%202003.jpg]

You look like a chicken. You have that fucked up coarse red hair and beak of a nose. And you look old. Even in the old picture you posted you look too old for your age. You may want to let go of some of your hate before the rest of your life passes you by. You are 50, time to get a clue about the beauty that is in some people. (Not you, don't be confused when you can't find it.)

I have nice tits. And an ass that protrudes enough to hold (I'm not sure what to put here, I really don't hold stuff with my ass cheeks. But I could...). Which isn't the same as your saggy tits holding your wallet underneath while you try on mom jeans...

Jealous? Of you? That's rich. Let's see....I do not have red hair. I have brown hair. I am notg 50 but 47. Close I guess. As you posted in another thread, my ex is not 40 either. He is 44. I don't wear mom jeans. I don't drive a mini-van either. I drive a nice sporty Accord. About to get a new one actually. I don't hate anyone. Not even you Cracker. I feel sorry for you. You are a coward and you hide behind viscious words and lies to make yourself sound better. You put me on ignore? Again, you are a coward. Post a pic of yourself girl. Prove you are all that. The truth is you are nothing. The only place you can feel powerful is in a Mock forum where you can insult other women. You can insult me all you want. Call me ugly. Call me stupid. It doesn't make it true. Come on out an play Cracer. Don't be a pussy and hide behind ignore. Come on out and admit you looked people up here. We all know you did. Ya know, it wouldn't surprise me if you were Moose's wife. You do sound a lot like him and from what he said she was educated but she got fat and depressed and wouldn't leave the house. Hmmm makes one think.

She has you on ignore?
(04-29-2012, 11:47 AM)JsMom Wrote:
(04-28-2012, 10:27 PM)Cracker Wrote: I don't even have to see ramsey's post to know it is some stupid jealous rant. Am I right?

[Image: Bear%20Face%202003.jpg]

You look like a chicken. You have that fucked up coarse red hair and beak of a nose. And you look old. Even in the old picture you posted you look too old for your age. You may want to let go of some of your hate before the rest of your life passes you by. You are 50, time to get a clue about the beauty that is in some people. (Not you, don't be confused when you can't find it.)

I have nice tits. And an ass that protrudes enough to hold (I'm not sure what to put here, I really don't hold stuff with my ass cheeks. But I could...). Which isn't the same as your saggy tits holding your wallet underneath while you try on mom jeans...

Jealous? Of you? That's rich. Let's see....I do not have red hair. I have brown hair. I am notg 50 but 47. Close I guess. As you posted in another thread, my ex is not 40 either. He is 44. I don't wear mom jeans. I don't drive a mini-van either. I drive a nice sporty Accord. About to get a new one actually. I don't hate anyone. Not even you Cracker. I feel sorry for you. You are a coward and you hide behind viscious words and lies to make yourself sound better. You put me on ignore? Again, you are a coward. Post a pic of yourself girl. Prove you are all that. The truth is you are nothing. The only place you can feel powerful is in a Mock forum where you can insult other women. You can insult me all you want. Call me ugly. Call me stupid. It doesn't make it true. Come on out an play Cracer. Don't be a pussy and hide behind ignore. Come on out and admit you looked people up here. We all know you did. Ya know, it wouldn't surprise me if you were Moose's wife. You do sound a lot like him and from what he said she was educated but she got fat and depressed and wouldn't leave the house. Hmmm makes one think.

She has you on ignore?

That's what she said. Coward.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
How the heck do you cook a chicken in the crockpot without it turning into mush? Do you have to keep sucking out some of the juice?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(04-29-2012, 01:42 PM)Maggot Wrote: How the heck do you cook a chicken in the crockpot without it turning into mush? Do you have to keep sucking out some of the juice?

cook it with rice, that absorbs the liquid. i like to use yellow rice.
look for this brand Duchess, much better than the others. with saffron and has more flavor. use chicken stock instead of water.
chicken & rice, a classic and delicious!

[Image: AAAADEHXAq0AAAAAAQC1ng.jpg?v=1288666583000]

(04-28-2012, 10:27 PM)Cracker Wrote: that fucked up coarse red hair
I do not have red hair.

What's wrong with red hair? Am I missing something?
(04-29-2012, 02:28 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
I do not have red hair.

Nothing actually. It's just another one of Cracker's lies. She is a major douche. A liar. Crackass is a sketchy bitch. Shady. And I have a feeling she is ugly too. We all know she is ugly on the inside. She has proven that over and over again spewing her racist shit. She is ugly on the outside too. That is why she tries to attack my looks all the time. Anything to make herself feel better.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I do not have red hair.

Would you like to be a stinking ginger who grows moles and can't go in the sun for 5 minutes without risking 1st degree burns?
(04-29-2012, 08:23 PM)sally Wrote:
I do not have red hair.

Would you like to be a stinking ginger who grows moles and can't go in the sun for 5 minutes without risking 1st degree burns?

So if I'm a strawberry blonde, does that make me half a stinking ginger?
Now sit right back and you'll hear a tale a tale of a fatefull trip, that started from a tropic port aboard this tiny ship.......
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(04-29-2012, 08:28 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: So if I'm a strawberry blonde, does that make me half a stinking ginger?

As long as you don't look like this you're good.

[Image: ginger.jpg]
(04-29-2012, 08:47 PM)sally Wrote:
(04-29-2012, 08:28 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: So if I'm a strawberry blonde, does that make me half a stinking ginger?

As long as you don't look like this you're good.

[Image: ginger.jpg]

Nope...don't look like that, and I can get a fairly descent tan too.
for later today...i just combined chicken breasts, a LOT of fresh whole mushrooms, the LARGE can campbell's mushroom soup, sea salt and pepper to taste...into crock pot and set it on low. simple and yummy!! serve with rice if you like.
easy-peasy Duchess! Smiley_emoticons_wink

[Image: Mushrooms.jpg]

[Image: chicken%20breast-recipes.jpg]

[Image: 41iyykFvO4L._SL500_AA300_.jpg]

[Image: campbells-cream-of-mushroom-soup-condens...oz-can.jpg]

You know I love these kinds of recipes.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]