Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
S.C. i want your opinion on this!

I think those who think it was okay to disregard a cop trying to pull someone over wouldn't mind throwing poop on a cop car. Would just a plain ol' citizen care that one cop pulled another over?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Septic,

i think it was shit-stirring also. or flinging.
my cousin is Miami homicide, he doesn't believe his 'brothers' did that, and i have to agree unless it was proven otherwise. i know feelings were running very hot, but it's still a brother (and sister)hood!

the possibility exists however, there are always some assholes in every dept.

filed under OH SHIT! Police22hah

how do i 'splain THIS?? Wasnme

A police officer was driving his patrol car early Tuesday morning when he was distracted and drove his car up a telephone pole. he said he had dropped a pen and reached for it.

'He didn’t even look shook up because he was just laughing.'

[Image: article-2073710-0F2A48D000000578-692_634x415.jpg]

[Image: article-2073710-0F2A48DD00000578-836_634x420.jpg]

[Image: article-2073710-0F2A116600000578-692_634x512.jpg]

How in the hell? That car is like perfectly centered on the pole, must be some bitchin rear wheel drives they have down there.
OMG IT'S RENO 911 lady_copPolice2228

[Image: M-Video-Florida-Mattress-Cop.jpg]

MIAMI (WSVN) -- A Miami-Dade Police officer was caught in a cruiser controversy just days before retiring from the job.

Officer Sandra Lyles was caught on camera by a 7News viewer after leaving the Big Lots store on Northwest 57th Avenue, with mattresses on top of her marked police vehicle.

Miami-Dade Police say it is a clear violation of their policy and immediately took Lyles' patrol car, badge and gun. Banned The incident is currently under investigation. Lyles was not on duty at the time.

The picture got Lyles relieved of duty just days before she was set to retire. "It's definitely against policy. It's not why our cars are assigned to personnel for," said Major Nancy Perez.

According to personnel records, this is not Lyles' first disciplinary dilemma. She has been disciplined more than a dozen times.
According to personal records, Lyles is not a model officer. In 1990, she was taken off the streets and assigned as a secretary and has been suspended twice for being in "preventable" crashes with her patrol car.

Records show that Lyles has been disciplined 19 times in her career, several involving conduct-related issues.

[Image: M-Video-Florida-Mattress-Cop.jpg]

[Image: white_trash.jpg]
I am not sure what to say, other than O M G......
Then again, she shops at BIG LOTS....
Not surprised! ! ! !

Maybe she was inspired
[Image: 100_0023.jpg]
They probably should have let her keep her gun.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I have met a lot of cops in south florida over the years I have lived there, Most were pretty good people, I could hang out with. Even dated a BSO officer for a while. Some however seriously suck or are complete fuking idiots. There was a series of articals in the Sun Sentinel and PB Post a couple weeks ago about all the speeding, accidents over the last several years, most unpunished or slap on the wrist. I think they should be held to a slightly longer yard stick then the rest of the public, same with community leaders.
For the most part I avoid them, but I never disrespect them, they do a very hard job, but they are people and they make mistaked. I just don't think they should get a free ride.
(03-07-2012, 12:41 PM)IMaDick Wrote: They probably should have let her keep her gun.

why would they? it's likely Dept.-issue.

Six, i knew you'd have a comment...thanks.

i love all my Deputy/Police brothers and sisters in fla., that's where i worked. but sometimes i just have to laugh and see the quirks! that's really what this thread was, to make a little fun of ourselves.

i've been laughing visualizing what she would have looked like if she had to go Code 3---->

[Image: 887.gif]

(03-07-2012, 03:23 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i've been laughing visualizing what she would have looked like if she had to go Code 3---->

[Image: 887.gif]

Lights and sirens and the mattresses flying off the car ahahaaahhaaaaa hah
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
ewwwwww noooooooooo Smiley_emoticons_kotz15394 icky sticky!

[Image: article-0-1293BCD7000005DC-902_634x341.jpg]

[Image: article-0-1293BC9E000005DC-815_634x339.jpg]

A police officer has been caught on video performing a sex act on himself whilst on duty - and having a very steamy conversation as he works towards a frenzy.

The embarrassing video has emerged after a dashboard camera captured ex-Santa Fe officer Sergeant Mike Eiskant masturbating in his squad car.

In the the ten-minute video of the incident, Eiskant can be heard talking to himself and unzipping his trousers.

dash cam video

http://www.kob.com/article/11687/?vid=3408436&v=1

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z1rwko70d2

I feel sorry for him. That stupid stunt will change his life.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
the poor deputy should get a million bucks! 28

A former deputy to Galveston County Constable Pam Matranga has sued her, claiming she sexually harassed him by, among other things, pulling his head under her shirt and into her cleavage.

Forced motorboating!! Other allegations involve farts and some of the worst euphemisms for female genitalia we've heard.

Matranga says the former deputy, James Gist, is retaliating over losing his job and being investigated for bugging the constable offices Tin+foil+hat+smiley He says he did it to record the harassment. Matranga also says Gist asked her to improperly change a government document in his favor.

"An EX-employee has filed a complaint (now Law suit) with the EEOC ...because I would not change a legal document in his favor," she said on her Facebook page.

She says she cannot address specific allegations in the suit, although she told the Galveston County Daily News, "I'm a jester, I am not a girlie girl...I think a lot of things have been taken out of context."

5. Matranga "began joking with plaintiff about attending 'chunky chick night' at strip clubs in the area where [she] would have the opportunity to perform. Defendant Matranga proceeded to lift one leg over the arm of plaintiff's chair and began making gyrating motions with her hips, while placing her hands at the top of plaintiff's chair, mimicking how a topless dancer would perform a lap dance at a strip club."

4. She "walked into plaintiff's office and stated, 'I spilled some Coke on my canooki.' As [she] made circular motions around her vaginal area, [she ] asked plaintiff with [another deputy] if either of them 'wanted to have some of it?'"

3. Gist said he was sitting near Matranga at her desk when he dropped his pen and bent down to pick it up. "When he did so, defendant Matranga said, 'While you're down there, why don't you help yourself to some 'duck taco'?" Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

2. When she allowed Gist to work an extra job, she said she should get something in return. She "then parted her legs, made a puckered-lips facial expression with raised eyebrows, and used her hands to begin rubbing her inner thighs near her vagina." Vaginasign

1. And....."Defendant Matranga, while standing in the doorway of her office, deliberately farted and looked at plaintiff while rubbing the clothing area covering her vagina and stated, 'Why can't I get a man?'" hah

Gist is suing for unspecified monetary damages.

[Image: pammatranga2.jpg]

Gist

[Image: article-2141110-12FA774B000005DC-791_468x286.jpg]

Turn in your man card dude, your no longer authorised to carry it.
well this stinks. MANY former military become LEOs and they often have tats.
on my dept. wrap-around armband barbed wire (upper bicep) was popular, males and females. but i didn't like it, too butchy for me.
usually darker and thicker--->

[Image: armband_tattoo_23.jpg]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

[Image: 71742518.jpg]

sun-sentinel
If you want to be a cop, you'd better think before you ink.
Tattoos might be acceptable now on soccer moms, Olympic athletes and doctors. But when it comes to law enforcement, there's a growing stink about the ink.

Following a national trend, South Florida law enforcement agencies in the past two years have tightened up their regulations on body art, adopting hiring bans or restrictions for applicants with visible tattoos, and requiring officers already on the force to wear long sleeves to cover their tattoos, even in the punishing summer heat. BULLSHIT..THOSE ARE CLASS A-s!

Broward Sheriff's Office, Boca Raton Police Department, Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office, Miramar Police Department and Fort Lauderdale police are among the area agencies that have revised tattoo policies to make them stricter.

"Everybody's adopting these,'' said Broward Sheriff Al Lamberti. "We weren't the first, and since we've done it, I keep hearing from chiefs.''

This comes as society rewrites the norms for tattoos, and ink markings increasingly can be found on the guy and gal next door.

"It's not just for whores, bikers and sailors anymore,'' Fort Pierce tattoo artist Carol Havoy said.

In law enforcement quarters, however, officials said the public still expects its officers and deputies to be groomed to a higher standard.

"When you serve the public, the public has certain expectations of what you should look like,'' said Linda Wood, dean of the Institute of Public Safety at Broward College. "You sort of owe it to the public.''

Drawing lines

For cops, not all tattoos are considered equal.

Is it a gang sign? Is it a bloody knife? Is it a swastika? That's not OK.

Is it a heart that says "I Love Mom?'' That might be acceptable.

And what about everything in between?

Departments walk a tattoo tightrope, leaving the chief as the ultimate arbiter.

Sunrise has no blanket ban, said police spokesman Sgt. Rodney Hailey. But if what's depicted is "offensive, disruptive or represents an unprofessional image,'' it won't fly.

Some images are so offensive, Fort Lauderdale Chief Frank Adderley won't allow them even if they're not "readily visible'' on a officer in uniform. That applies to tattoos associated with or showing membership in a "hate, racist, subversive organization or criminal gang.'' AGREED!

full story
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/broward...full.story

(04-13-2012, 03:10 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I feel sorry for him. That stupid stunt will change his life.

How humiliating.
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
The tattoo thing started down here a year or so ago. Its the kind of thing thats getting popular (tattoos) but the thing people have to remember is while its getting popular the vast majority of folks out there do not have them, nor do they like them. These would be the fine folks paying taxes and therefore salaries of the public employees. Most of the population being non tattood see a big muscled up guy with tattoos scrolled down both arms as a scary guy, most likely a gang member of some kind, maybe he stold that uniform. I got some ink and I am big, I have a very deep commanding voice and I scare some people just by looking at them. In the kind of business I am in its something i have had to deal with. Admittedly the scared ones are weak pussies for the most part, but they are the kind to complain that the "big bad scary policeman intimidated me".
Guys say "well its just a tattoo I got because I like it, its not intimidating at all" I call Bullshit, I have seen a hundred guys looking at their new ink or about to get one and saying "Bad Ass!". So don't make out like your all innocent in this, Guys Know tattoos are bad ass and make you look like a bad ass, thats why they get them.
So don't be surprised that the "normals" you have to deal with also see you as a bad ass.
(08-12-2012, 09:36 AM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: The tattoo thing started down here a year or so ago. Its the kind of thing thats getting popular (tattoos) but the thing people have to remember is while its getting popular the vast majority of folks out there do not have them, nor do they like them. These would be the fine folks paying taxes and therefore salaries of the public employees. Most of the population being non tattood see a big muscled up guy with tattoos scrolled down both arms as a scary guy, most likely a gang member of some kind, maybe he stold that uniform. I got some ink and I am big, I have a very deep commanding voice and I scare some people just by looking at them. In the kind of business I am in its something i have had to deal with. Admittedly the scared ones are weak pussies for the most part, but they are the kind to complain that the "big bad scary policeman intimidated me".
Guys say "well its just a tattoo I got because I like it, its not intimidating at all" I call Bullshit, I have seen a hundred guys looking at their new ink or about to get one and saying "Bad Ass!". So don't make out like your all innocent in this, Guys Know tattoos are bad ass and make you look like a bad ass, thats why they get them.
So don't be surprised that the "normals" you have to deal with also see you as a bad ass.

you're right 6FT, i bet for 90% of them that's true...one of my son's former girlfriends, darling girl, had one below on her back...it looked great. I'm just saying i don't think they're all bad. I was in a meeting and saw this 68 yr old chick with a shriveled up tatoo on her leg...and i thought, 'you go girl...i bet you were quite a spit fire in your day".
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
(08-12-2012, 02:01 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: In law enforcement quarters, however, officials said the public still expects its officers and deputies to be groomed to a higher standard.

"When you serve the public, the public has certain expectations of what you should look like,'' said Linda Wood, dean of the Institute of Public Safety at Broward College. "You sort of owe it to the public.''

Thankfully Miami is still a progressive and open minded department controlled by law enforcment and not blue hairs sitting in their trailers bitching all day. We have a lot of officers (even on FHP) that have tats; including me. Isn't it nice to know that Broward County and Ft. Lauderdale's crime rate is so low and under control they have time to worry about an officer's tats. Get a grip! Another fine example of priorities being fucked up.