Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Sky Metalwala, 2, missing. Washington state
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ds-newsxml

I am with her right now. I dont trust this guy, he has done nothing but bad mouth her from day one. The only reason people think she is CRAZY and is doing different things is because he is STATING she is doing this and that.
I just hate how he has thrown her under the bus so many times, instead of actually looking for his son...he is making remarks about the wife to the press. SHADY!!
(11-22-2011, 04:01 PM)LytoMe Wrote: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ds-newsxml

I am with her right now. I dont trust this guy, he has done nothing but bad mouth her from day one. The only reason people think she is CRAZY and is doing different things is because he is STATING she is doing this and that.
I just hate how he has thrown her under the bus so many times, instead of actually looking for his son...he is making remarks about the wife to the press. SHADY!!

There is a possibilty for anything, he could have very well rigged her car to malfunction while she was driving late, and knowing she would leave the child in the car and in the time she walked to the gas station, he could of fixed it knowing police would check it. There are numerous things that could of happened.. But, I know there is a paper trail on her saying she is crazy, she even admitted her self in to a mental ward to get help, this has been going on for a while now.I also know that the child was last in her custody and the fact that she tried to back out of her deal with her husband 2 days before the child went missing.. I belive him more than I believe her..
Isn't this the chick that has been advertising for a sugar daddy on Sugardaddy.com.? Asking for $5.000 a month.

"Three great forces rule the world: stupidity, fear and greed."

- Albert Einstein
(11-23-2011, 07:50 AM)Red_velvet71 Wrote: Isn't this the chick that has been advertising for a sugar daddy on Sugardaddy.com.? Asking for $5.000 a month.

yes, see post 89.

But all of this could have also been a set up of the crazy husband, I can easily set up any web account in any name...he could have set all this up.
I just know how convincing some people can be, and deceitful some can be to get back at another. These internet sites don’t really ask for too much information to form an account.
At this point all I see is the father pointing blame on the mother, the mother looks scared and in hiding...while the father is just pointing the finger at her. While there is a possibility that this boy was taken, why is the father SO SURE she did something to this little boy?
This is all my opinion, playing devil’s advocate. Working in criminal defense does give you a different look on some cases. People/KIDS lie to get back at another, NOT thinking it will go so far.
(11-23-2011, 07:50 AM)Red_velvet71 Wrote: Isn't this the chick that has been advertising for a sugar daddy on Sugardaddy.com.? Asking for $5.000 a month.

That just smacks of prostituting ones self.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-21-2011, 09:43 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: [b]oh shit.

He was eager to see the photographs police released, but then showed KIRO 7's Alison Grande a photograph that has him questioning how long Sky has been gone.

"This is not Sky; this is Maile," Solomon said, referencing the photo below, which was posted to Biryukova's Flickr page Thursday:

Solomon and his attorney said they think Biryukova might be passing off pictures of Maile, the couple's daughter, as Sky.

[Image: skymetalwaladisputedphoto.jpg]

I found other photos on her flicker page, looks to be taken eh same day and the Daughter is in the picture with Sky.... notice the paper bag on the pushchair....

[Image: 387344_140941526008682_135608313208670_1...8561_n.jpg]
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

i know he didn't see kids for 10 months, but i am shocked he was wrong about who the photo was.
however i disagree that he is the perpetrator here.

(11-23-2011, 02:58 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i know he didn't see kids for 10 months, but i am shocked he was wrong about who the photo was.

I completely respect your opinion LC, I just find it hard to trust any of the parties at this point. Especially now that we have evidence of what he has stated is completely wrong. Why would he say that about this picture to the press?? To make her look WORSE then she does already.
They do look very similar, but Sky has brown eyes, where as his sister has blue. I'm not sure how you cannot recognize your own children in a photo? He must believe his wife is that manipulative to try and pull that off or he really wants all attention on her....

I hope maybe the sister will start start talking soon like Jhessy's siblings.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

(11-23-2011, 04:23 PM)LytoMe Wrote: [quote='Lady Cop' pid='206192' dateline='1322074735']
i know he didn't see kids for 10 months, but i am shocked he was wrong about who the photo was.

I completely respect your opinion LC, I just find it hard to trust any of the parties at this point. Especially now that we have evidence of what he has stated is completely wrong. Why would he say that about this picture to the press?? To make her look WORSE then she does already.
[/quot
they both left that baby in the car before.
This is the only update I found on this precious boy:

BELLEVUE, Wash. — A piece about the case of missing 2-year-old Sky Metalwala will appear on the nationally syndicated show “America’s Most Wanted” this week.

The show is scheduled to air on Friday.

Bellevue police have said little as of late about the boy’s disappearance three weeks ago. The once twice-daily news conferences have dried up to an as-needed basis.

The boy’s father, Solomon Metalwala, appeared with his lawyer on CNN Monday night.

Oh where are you sweet boy.....

i agree with this decision. that bitch has done NOTHING to find her son.

[Image: 5pSky_Custody_Hearing-pkg.t.jpg]

SEATTLE — KIRO

Solomon Metalwala, the father of missing boy Sky Metalwala, will get custody of his 4-year-old daughter.

KIRO 7 Eyewitness News reporter Chris Legeros was there Tuesday as Metalwala learned the unexpected news that the legal fight that kept him away from both his daughter and his now-missing son, Sky, had suddenly ended.

Metalwala arrived at the King County Courthouse expecting to attend a hearing to ask that a restraining order against him be lifted, but without opposition from his estranged wife, Julia Biryukova, a family law commissioner terminated the order.

the way is now clear for Metalwala to regain custody of his daughter by her birthday on Dec. 18.

“I’m stoked. I’m happy. I’m really happy,” said Metalwala. “We can just be a family, a dad and daughter. And Sky’s out there, we’ll get him.”

Metalwala said he'll fight efforts by Biryukova to have supervised visits with her daughter. Metalwala has said that in the past, his wife has mental health issues and is not in a state of mind to interact with her daughter.

“She needs to interact with herself first,” said Metalwala.

“She hasn’t helped at all in this process, and hasn’t been involved in the child that’s missing. We sure hate to think about what would happen with the child that’s not missing,” said Metalwala’s lawyer, Clay Terry.

what a sinister looking grin. who could smile, for any reason when they have a missing, most likely, dead baby. so sad.
(12-13-2011, 12:52 PM)sharit Wrote: what a sinister looking grin. who could smile, for any reason when they have a missing, most likely, dead baby. so sad.

he may not be attractive, but he was smiling there because he just received custody of his daughter. i am glad for him and hope she has a normal life away from her deranged evil mother.

Has there been anything new with this case??
THREE missing children out AND NOTHING HAS BEEN SAID IN WEEKS!!!! Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
(02-23-2012, 05:37 PM)LytoMe Wrote: Has there been anything new with this case??
THREE missing children out AND NOTHING HAS BEEN SAID IN WEEKS!!!! Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

There was a vigil held locally here a couple days ago but there hasn't been anything new released. Here is a picture from the Seattle PI. I know it's been discussed that the car was in good working order and that there was no gas cans found on the scene but was it mentioned that there was actually plenty of gas in the car? This article states that there was. I couldn't remember it that was stated before, if it was then that is my brain spacing out and my apologies. The picture is of the father and supporters from the vigil.

http://www.seattlepi.com/local/article/3...341961.php
Four years after Sky Metalwala was reported missing, Bellevue police say they are investigating new leads into the toddler's disappearance.

Chief Steve Mylett, who took over the department six months ago, said Sky's father, Solomon Metalwala, shared new information that may help investigators solve the case once and for all.

Sky, then nearly two years old, was reported missing on Nov. 6, 2011. His mother, Julia Biryukova, said she was driving with Sky and his sister, Maile, when their car ran out of gas.

Sky was sleeping in his car seat, she told police. Instead of waking him, she left with 4-year-old Maile and walked about a mile to a Chevron station.

When Biryukova and her daughter returned to the car, she said Sky was missing.

Police launched a massive search for the boy. Dad Solomon Metalwala pleaded with the public for help, but within days scrutiny turned to Julia. Police tested her car and found that it was not out of gas and found no other engine problems.

To this date, Biryukova has remained out of the public eye. Police say she has not spoken with them about her son's disappearance since the week she first reported him missing.

For Chief Mylett, finding Sky is personal.

"I'm a father of four, and so this is truly my worst nightmare," he said. "Losing one of my children would be terrible, and I can't imagine that I would be able to go on, but I'm sure I would."

Even before he moved to Bellevue for the job, Mylett said he was intrigued by the Metalwala case. Within weeks of taking over the department, he met Solomon at a public event about missing children. That encounter led to a private meeting that lasted several hours, during which Solomon shared details he said he uncovered during his own search for answers.

At that meeting, Mylett said investigators briefed Solomon on the case's status.

"We brought him up to speed where we are in the investigation, he shared additional info that he felt was relevant. There was dialogue between my detectives and Mr. Metawala," he said.

Mylett would not discuss the new leads his detectives are pursuing.

"I can't get into that," Mylett said. "I wish I could share the information that he shared with us. ... I'm not trying to be evasive here. There's things that he did share with us that we're following up on."

Solomon told KING 5 he shared a great deal of information during the meeting and isn't sure exactly what police found most helpful.

Solomon does believe that his ex-wife knows more about Sky's disappearance than she shared with police four years ago.

"One hundred percent, not a doubt in my mind. ... I know she knows what happened to Sky," he said.

Mylett said his department needs to talk with Julia Biryukova.

"She was the last adult that saw Sky. She has more info we need to locate this child, so again, I make the plea and invitation: please contact this police department and with your attorney present let's have a conversation about finding your son."

Asked if he can understand her reluctance to speak with police, Mylett said, "As a parent, no, I can't. I can't. As a police chief with close to 30 years as a cop, yeah, I can imagine why she wouldn't want to come in."

However, Biryukova's attorney told KING 5 via e-mail, "More than once Ms. Biryukova has talked to police. Now, I am advising her to stop."

Bellevue police maintain that she has not talked to them since the day she reported Sky missing, at which time she provided a timeline and her account of events.

Biryukova still lives in the area, but she wasn't home when a KING 5 reporter knocked on her door. Court records show she recently appeared before a judge in regard to a misdemeanor theft case in Kirkland -- a charge that was dropped by prosecutors.

While Mylett said he maintains some hope that Sky will be found alive, Solomon Metalwala does not speak like a father who believes his son is alive.

"I will always be his father. On this earth I don't see him, but in heaven we'll be together," Metalwala said. He lives on the Eastside and has sole custody of Sky's older sister, Maile. Police said that they ruled out Solomon Metawala as a suspect early on and since then he has been assisting them with their investigation, as well working with groups that support efforts to locate missing children nationwide.

Meanwhile, Mylett is reminded of Sky's case every day. One of his office walls is painted with a whiteboard finish, which the chief uses to sketch out ideas and plans for the department.

At the top, written in big letters, is: "Sky. Date Missing 11-6-11."

Mylett said Sky's name will stay in that prominent place for as long as he is chief or until the case is solved.

"Every day I see him, every evening when I'm leaving, he's the last thing I'm thinking about when I leave the department," he said.

Follow Linda Byron on Twitter -- @LByronK5.

This story first aired at 11 p.m. on Nov. 4, 2015.

this story is from King News and can be found at king5.com
Still missing. : (

It also sent chills down my spine to read LC posting about this case, and here I was driving around listening to the news about this, and people here were talking about it. I don't know if that sounds wierd, it just also made me sad, and sad for this whole case, I hope that kid is okay somewhere.
It would be unbelievably great if Sky turned up alive.

I found the article I read last year. It included the age-progressed image of what experts believe Sky would look like at age 8 (six years after he was last seen).

[Image: Untitled%20design%20_OP_2_CP__1510010538...40_360.png]

Police are still requesting Sky's mom to cooperate with them. As far as I know, she's still refusing.

http://www.kiro7.com/news/local/bellevue.../463779816