Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Sky Metalwala, 2, missing. Washington state
Stupid bitch. If she new her ex was crazy and had a restraining order against him, why the hell would she leave her baby alone in a car? It's custom I believe in the middle east if there is a divorce the men usually get the son and the women get the daughter. I wonder if the dad took him and has him in hiding somewhere because this is what he thinks he is entitled to? JMO
police now admit they suspect foul play.
not exactly shocking.

i don't think either parent is fit, but the dad wasn't involved in this "disappearance". IMO

CPS took the daughter, but did not give her to daddy.

Bellevue Police Maj. Mike Johnson told the TV station that police have hit a wall in their investigation into the disappearance of 2-year-old Sky Elijah Metalwala.

With no solid leads, “absolutely we suspect foul play,” Johnson said.

[Image: article-2059008-0EB5C91E00000578-746_468x530.jpg]

(11-08-2011, 10:57 AM)krystalshores Wrote: Stupid bitch. [snipped].... I wonder if the dad took him and has him in hiding somewhere because this is what he thinks he is entitled to? JMO

Or if the son was the dad's favorite, maybe the mom hid or killed the son to get back at the father. It's a horrible thought, but we've seen this sick motive too many times to discount it.

(11-08-2011, 01:56 PM)Kip Wrote:
(11-08-2011, 10:57 AM)krystalshores Wrote: Stupid bitch. [snipped].... I wonder if the dad took him and has him in hiding somewhere because this is what he thinks he is entitled to? JMO

Or if the son was the dad's favorite, maybe the mom hid or killed the son to get back at the father. It's a horrible thought, but we've seen this sick motive too many times to discount it.

There is also another explaination, whites have no rights with native children, she may have taken his power by harming the child or he may have taken her power by taking the child to the reservation.

I hope the investgation proves that he took the child and she is trying to cause him problems by claiming the child was kidnapped.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

"taking the child to the reservation".

he's not American Indian. the dad is Pakistani.

[Image: Sky.jpg]

Quote: The child, Sky Metalwala, is ½ Indian and ½ white, brown eyes, dark buzz cut hair, with a dark green hooded sweatshirt, with blue and gray striped Carter pants.

This is from the description you posted.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

typical crap media reporting. i did correct it somewhere in thread.

Pakistani is actually worse if the father took the child.

Thanks LC.
John Adams

A press conference with the Bellevue Police Department has been scheduled for 3:30 p.m. KING5.com will stream the event live online.

Johnson said police have not received any new clues in the past 24 hours. They were going to schedule a second polygraph with the missing boy's father, Solomon Metalwala. The boy's mother, Julie Biryukova, has declined to take a polygraph test.

Solomon Metalwala's attorney said the church is organizing a a private search party.

http://www.king5.com/news/cities/bellevu...33438.html

bloody hell.

so was mom searching for him at Orlando nightclubs maybe??

Associated Press

BELLEVUE, Wash. —

Aside from the mother of missing Washington state toddler, no one has reported seeing the boy in the past two weeks, police said Tuesday.

Detectives have questioned relatives, family friends, neighbors — everyone close to the family of 2-year-old Sky Metalwala, said Bellevue police spokeswoman Carla Iafrate.

The last time someone recalled seeing him was about two weeks ago, she said. Iafrate said she did not immediately have other details of the sighting, except that it was reported by someone who was not a family member.

(11-08-2011, 06:08 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: The boy's mother, Julie Biryukova, has declined to take a polygraph test.

Crap. And so it begins.
Commando Cunt Queen
presser just now.
no Sky.

mother often left the kids alone for long periods.

police helping mother with housing since her apt. is sealed.

a "certain level" of cooperation.

no suspects.

Sky was sick so she was looking for hospital then left him alone in car. OK. anyone want this big bridge in NY i have for sale?

Yeah because that's what you do, leave your sick toddler alone in the car..... What happened to the 'ran' out of gas story!
Ugh these mothers make me sick, even if by chance it was an accident tell the fucking truth already!!
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

(11-08-2011, 07:41 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: OK. anyone want this big bridge in NY i have for sale?

I'll give you $20 for it!

This case just gives me the creeps. Something about the mom just makes my skin crawl.
YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!Thumb_smiley-vault-signs-060
(11-08-2011, 07:41 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: Sky was sick so she was looking for hospital then left him alone in car. OK. anyone want this big bridge in NY i have for sale? [/b]
By the time you have kids that are 2 and 4 years old, don't you already know where the local hospitals are?

And there's a hospital in her own town of Redmond that advertises "a full-service Emergency Room open 24/7". No need to drive nearly 10 miles to another city searching for a hospital.

Bullshit

I wonder if there was a bit of Münchausen going on and it went too far.

The timing of this with the custody agreement just days prior can't be a coincidence.
(11-08-2011, 07:41 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: Sky was sick so she was looking for hospital then left him alone in car. OK. anyone want this big bridge in NY i have for sale?

WTF, Now that came out of left field....

I wonder if anybody (besides the mother) has actually seen this little boy in the past few months.
father says he told people a year ago and there are documents to support it that the mother had dreams of harming her children, strangulating the son. It was reported early on that the mother wed the father when she was sixteen to keep the father from being deported to pakistan. This nutty bitch has killed that beautiful boy. When authorities tried to start her car it fired right up. It was not out of gas. They have questioned the four year old and got nothing. People have come forward to say they saw the vehicle and there was no child in it. Reported on HLN.
Police: Missing boy not seen for 2 weeks
Page modified November 8, 2011 at 4:47 PM PT

It's been two weeks since anyone other than his mother has seen the 2-year-old boy who reportedly disappeared from his mother's car in Bellevue on Sunday.

"We have been talking to relatives, friends and neighbors and no one, other than the mother, has seen him," said Bellevue police spokesman Seth Tyler said.

The person who reported seeing Sky Metalwala about two weeks before Sunday was one of the mother's Redmond neighbors. Police said the boy's father has not seen his two children for several months.

Tyler also said police were unable to get useful information from an interview with the missing boy's 4-year-old sister.

{SNIP}

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/lo...ng08m.html
(11-08-2011, 06:56 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: bloody hell.

Aside from the mother of missing Washington state toddler, no one has reported seeing the boy in the past two weeks, police said Tuesday.

It almost makes me want to go back to the days a medieval torture.
If we could, say dunk ole mumsy in a lake a few times for 20 seconds a pop....
If she's truly crazy, she won't care, but if this was planned at all, she'll talk.
(11-08-2011, 10:48 PM)flcraxr Wrote: [snipped]....

Tyler also said police were unable to get useful information from an interview with the missing boy's 4-year-old sister.

{SNIP}

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/lo...ng08m.html

That surprises me. A four year old should be able to tell LE who was in the car and who was in the family home that morning.