Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Things I have learned after a year at Mock
1 - Appearances can be deceptive.

2 - First impressions can be deceptive.

3 - You don't have to mock with every post just because its a mock site.

4 - Camradarie is possible amongst all the insults and piss taking.

5 - MF's heart may be in the right place but he is still a pussy ass bitch pillow.

6 - People who talk about how tough they are generally aren't.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I've found that most of the assholes in this forum are actually more open minded and kind than at other forums that are supposedly filled with rainbows and butterflies.
I've only been here 10 minutes but i like what i've seen .

This place is a million miles better than those wanky Forumgarden clones that get all uptight if you say bollocks .

I hope Mock is here for another year.
Cheers you fuckers::thumbs::::bigg::::flip::
I would stop eating chocolate.. but I'm not a quitter!

:B
Mock is like family.

Disfunctional; whacked out of your minds, -older sister mumbles to herself, -younger brother still plays with GIJoe's and headless Barbies, -dad can't keep his low rent, no benefits janitorial job, -mom drinks privately out of her secret stash of booze- but family none the less.
I'd drink heavily too if you were my son.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:I'd drink heavily too if you were my son.
If I was your son you would be 68- assuming correctly you would have been knocked-up by 17.
OnBendedKnee Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:I'd drink heavily too if you were my son.
If I was your son you would be 68- assuming correctly you would have been knocked-up by 17.
Jesus, I'd drink even more in that case. ::blink::
Please, please DO (continue to) drink!
I'd hate to think of myself as needing to change your diapers ::rollseyes::and spoon feeding you pablum ::bvomit::when you hit 70 after having your second or third stroke and/or seizure as you drink yourself into a drunken stupor and self induced mini-comas from partaking in large quanties of libations.

OnBendedKnee Wrote:Please, please DO (continue to) drink!
I'd hate to think of myself as needing to change your diapers ::rollseyes::and spoon feeding you pablum ::bvomit::when you hit 70 after having your second or third stroke and/or seizure as you drink yourself into a drunken stupor and self induced mini-comas from partaking in large quanties of libations.
If you were my son? I'd stop just short of that so you could enjoy my senility. ::thumbs::
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:1 - Appearances can be deceptive.

5 - MF's heart may be in the right place but he is still a pussy ass bitch pillow.

You left out

7. Everyone from England is a smelly, uneducated, Queenloving, Princess Di obsessing, wishtheywereAmerican, fuck head.

8. OP's next post will try to be a witty comeback with some negative comment about America or Liquid
9. Liquid started out as a tedious, humorless asshole and he continues to remain that way.
Liquid Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:1 - Appearances can be deceptive.

You left out

7. Everyone from England is a smelly, uneducated, Queenloving, Princess Di obsessing, wishtheywereAmerican, fuck head.

8. OP's next post will try to be a witty comeback with some negative comment about America or Liquid

You're not worth the effort.

Now that Sinister and Moose havegone you have now taken over their mantleas the most miserable, unpopular twat at Mock, congratulations.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
that is fine with me. Better then being the site idiot, which you have happily embraced.
I like hitting this letter thing in front of me with abandon ramdomness.

I sometimes use the forum and practice my closed eye typing.

I like to give every member here voices, usually they are cartoon characters.

The list goes on and on..........

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Liquid Wrote:that is fine with me. Better then being the site idiot, which you have happily embraced.
I have more brain cells in my big toe than you have in your melon sized head fatboy.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Liquid Wrote:that is fine with me. Better then being the site idiot, which you have happily embraced.
I have more brain cells in my big toe than you have in your melon sized head fatboy.
still the same old blowhard bragging OP. Easy to lie, exaggerate, and hide behind a computer and 3700 miles of water between the USA and your tiny insignificant island of a country.
Liquid Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
still the same old blowhard bragging OP. Easy to lie, exaggerate, and hide behind a computer and 3700 miles of water between the USA and your tiny insignificant island of a country.

Sorry? I can't hear you. Maybe if your joke of a country gets Chinas cock out of its mouth for a second I might to be able to understand you better.

Now excuse me, I have to go and wipe my ass on something completely worthless...

Attached Files
.bmp   untitled.bmp (Size: 390.3 KB / Downloads: 20)
I dug up this old thread so the Mocker's hitting their one year mark can share with us what they have learned from Mock.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Looks like everyone except CN is dead or banned, so what's the sense in that?
But you are here Ma. What have you learned in your short time here? Huh? Spill it?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies