Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Tyler Dasher, 18 mo. murdered. MO
i just don't believe this!
it's so early i don't have a photo yet.
know nothing about the parents yet either.

St. Louis County, MO (KSDK) - Police in St. Louis County are looking for a missing one-year-old boy reported missing earlier Tuesday.

According to investigators, the boy's mother last saw the child when she put him to bed Monday evening. Officer Rick Eckhard, spokesman for the St. Louis County Police Department, identified the child as Tyler Dasher.

Police cordoned off an area ten blocks around the home, located on Clevedon Street. A K-9 unit was called to the scene to aid in the search.

Dasher is described as a Caucasian boy with blonde hair and blue eyes and a cherry-colored birthmark on his left shoulder. He weighs about 20 pounds and is 24 inches tall. The child had four upper teeth and four lower teeth. He was last seen wearing pajamas with trucks on them.

A neighbor told police they saw a small child being carried in a blue blanket by an unidentified person a few blocks away at an earlier time. That person was described as a Caucasian man in his 30s, around 5'9" tall, wearing a black hoodie and dark sweatpants.

Eckhard said the only people living in the home are the child, the child's mother and grandmother.

[Image: 111115031215_Still1115_00013.jpg]

[Image: Still1115_00010.jpg]

[Image: Still1115_00009.jpg]

mother put him in crib at 10:30 PM and she slept until 11 AM? that's over 12 hours.

[Image: 255498900-15122152.jpg]

[Image: 359689400-15121320.jpg]

[Image: 360149560-15121325.jpg]

A police spokesperson holds a blanket and pajama top identical to the one a 1-year-old boy was wearing when he disaappeared from his home on Clevedon Avenue in St. Louis County on Tuesday, Nov. 15, 2011

[Image: 111115040105_111511_missingbaby.jpg]

mother and father both with LE according to radio station.

live stream of search:

http://www.fox2now.com/news/livestreaming/

cousin says mom and babydaddy don't talk.

search at a cemetery and a park. crime scene tape up. this is fluid, ongoing as i type.

Shelby Ann Dasher, mother. she just graduated high school.
[Image: 275295_1192836008_567384695_n.jpg]

You are quick LC, i just read about this and was going to post something.

(11-15-2011, 05:00 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: [b]mother put him in crib at 10:30 PM and she slept until 11 AM? that's over 12 hours.

What I will say is, my little one has always been a good sleeper, she is 18 months and sleeps for approx 11-12 hrs each night.

I am eager to find out more about the parents, if their relationship is good, if she had any other men in her life etc, to see if this 'eye witness' statement could be connected to this.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

there's crime scene tape up in live feed, and white sheet covering something. forensics unit has been called.

it's a deceased child.

A deceased child has been found!!!!!!!!!!! :(
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Smiley_emoticons_shocked

Not again!
Commando Cunt Queen
someone is in cuffs.

this is going on at this moment so news moving fast.

i saw police remove cuffs. so maybe he was only being questioned.

News conference at 4.30pm.

Momma's FB, there are some pics of this lil boy

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=...08&sk=wall

[Image: 4ec2d9195d024.image.jpg]

[Image: 4ec2d9e0d37ed.image.jpg]

Meagan Mayer, a childhood friend of Dasher's who showed up at the search scene today distraught and sobbing, said she Dasher and the Tyler's father had no domestic problems. She said she believes Tyler's father would never take him.
The child was discovered by a passerby, not a searcher, authorities said.

That poor little baby. At least there is resolution...whatever that's worth.
police presser.

medical examiner coming.

no suspects at this point.

Its obviously Tyler that was found, I hope the poor child did not suffer too much and hopefully they find out who did this soon. I wonder who the person in handcuffs was, if he was the person that found the child.

WTF? I'm at my limit, tears SMH
body was left in the open (unusual), undressed. police placed red screen, white sheet. ME has removed him now.
the yards of neighbors were searched by K-9s.
i hope this is resolved quickly. who did this awful thing and why?

neighbors say the home is very busy, high traffic with people in and out.

[Image: 4ec2ea4786cdc.image.jpg]

[Image: 4ec2ea42f34ee.image.jpg]

[Image: 4ec2e91fa5d03.image.jpg]

[Image: 4ec2e91b56692.image.jpg]

[Image: 4ec2fbde73409.image.jpg]

[Image: 4ec2fbe1ddee8.image.jpg]

[Image: 357613120-15160955.jpg]

[Image: 359382720-15160958.jpg]

[Image: 252748480-15135640.jpg]

[Image: 257174360-15135646.jpg]

[Image: article-2062133-0ED1CD5D00000578-37_634x411.jpg]

The child being found undressed is not a good sign. I really want to know what happened here and I sure hope neither parent had anything to do with it. I am sick of parents harming their children

LC.
With all your knowledge and background does this look like a kidnapping to you? Some predator?

Tyler being found without his clothes and just out in the open, has me thinking that it is. What are you thinking at this point with all the information that has been given?
he has been positively identified now. RIP little guy. :(

mixed signals.

i don't think his state of undress was sexual. i think it's because there was a fast description of his clothing put out there. it was to slow down ID. or to eliminate trace DNA, hair, fibers, etc.

left in open when there is a river right there...someone wanted him found quickly.

did police cover him or did the killer? was there a blanket over him? it would mean someone cared.

so...accident, panic and family member placed him out there to be recovered fast, or vengeance by a known person?

i don't pretend to know, but i think this will have a quick resolution.

cause and manner of death will tell a lot. i don't have enough information to give a firm opinion. except to say i doubt it's a stranger.

note: father is Joseph Ellington.
St. Louis (KSDK) - NewsChannel 5 has learned the mother of a missing toddler filed an order of protection against the child's father.

The order was filed by Shelby Dasher, mother of 13-month-old Tyler Dasher, against Joseph Ellington in October 2010.

The order stated Ellington could not talk to, stalk, molest, or visit Shelby Dasher.

Dasher canceled the order one month after it was filed.

In March of 2011 Ellington's parents requested to become his legal guardian because he is disabled or incapacitated.

All of these poor kids lately, its so fucking depressing.. I love my kids to death and I will KILL or DIE for them. Some people say Im paranoid but I have to be up my kids ass' 24/7.. My youngest son is 3 and he tends to sleep in my bed alot and I STILL wake up and check to see if he is breathing or that he is ok.. The other night he was in my bed and I was knocked out cold and I still woke up right when I heard him move and damn if he wasn't going to lay in the livingroom on the couch,lol. I know every parent has a night where they are so tired and deep in sleep that they don't hear shit but so far that has not happened to me in the 7 years that I have had a child, I'm so protective over them its insane! I'm not saying Im perfect but I just don't see how a mother can sleep for 12 hours not checking on their child.

Edit to add: My biggest fear in life is losing a child or having a ill child, and yet these parent's are getting rid of theirs like trash.. It breaks my heart!
What is wrong with these people! Don't they know that there are so many people who would love the opportunity to raise and nurture these babies? I think we will be calling this the Autumn of missing/lost/murdered babies. It seems as surreal as the strange weather (and earthquake) that has hit the Northeast US during the past few months.

pplrcrazy, I agree with you about doing everything you can to protect your children.