Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Case of Natalie Wood
That dipshit Piers is interviewing her sister right now.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Hi, I am back, have been busy, visitors, working, partying.

yes I saw abit of that interview today as I record piers and see who he is interviewing, if i like it i watch it, if i dont i delete. I watched about 5 minutes of the interview. I get it, what she is saying. Let the investigators find out what is going on. But there was no way I was going to sit through an hour of her talking about it, or even longer than 5 minutes, delete.

The interview was very brief, I don't think it lasted anymore than 10-15 minutes.
natalie was jealous of robert wagoner and his relationship w stephanie powers, while spending so much time working together on the series hart to hart. she and christopher walken were having an affair on the set of her last movie brainstorm.

there is no way she would have tried to get in a dingy w her fear of water and esp during the night. i love the water and have no fear but the water at night is scary for anyone.

the 3 met on that boat to talk it all out and turned into a drunken brawl. christopher walken was by all accts not near where they were having their fight in the main cabin. I think robt wagoner beat her to death and threw her overboard. i think he got away with it until maybe now.
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
Wouldn't he be just as guilty as RW if his story turns out to be true? He was the Captain of the boat...isn't it his responsibility to get her out of the water?

What kind of charges would he be looking at LC?
Official says Wagner not a suspect in Wood death

LOS ANGELES (AP) A Los Angeles County sheriff's detective says Robert Wagner is not a suspect in the 1981 death of his wife, actress Natalie Wood.

Lt. John Corina has told a press conference Friday that new information is substantial enough to take another look at the case.

Wood's body was found floating off Santa Catalina Island as the couple were on a boating excursion. The death was ruled an accidental drowning.

Corina was asked if Wagner is a suspect and the detective said no.
---------

So if he's not a suspect, who is? Sounding more and more like hype to capitalize on the 30th anniversary, though I'm not sure why the sheriff's office would play along. Good excuse to break out all those old jokes, though!

What kind of wood doesn't float? Natalie Wood.

Knock knock. Who's there? Christopher Walken. Christopher Walken who? Christopher Walken away from the scene of the crime.

Why didn't Natalie Wood take a shower on the boat? She wanted to wash up on shore.

What did Robert Wagner say to Natalie? You can have a few drinks, but don't go overboard.

What did Dick Clark have that could have saved Natalie Wood? A good stroke.

Badoom boom! I'll be here all week. Try the veal.
(11-19-2011, 08:01 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Wouldn't he be just as guilty as RW if his story turns out to be true? He was the Captain of the boat...isn't it his responsibility to get her out of the water?

What kind of charges would he be looking at LC?

there are a number of things he could have been charged with back then, like obstruction of justice, lying to police etc. but the statute of limitations has run out for any charge except murder, which i don't think applies.

however, if anything could be proven in a civil court, he and Wagner both could be liable.

I think that guy is full of shit. He can't seem to actually answer a question. Her death was a tragedy, she was a good looking and very talented lady. you can never tell what dunk folks are going to do, had a couple of GFs that had chemical problems and they can be a real PITA when they get a snoot full and get a mad on. I seriously doubt that Wagner had anything to do with her death, she probably just did something stupid and died.
well that didn't take long: tonight on TCM

Splendor in the Grass(1961)

In 1925 Kansas, a teenage girl suffers an emotional breakdown following a platonic love affair. Beatty's film debut.
Natalie Wood, Warren Beatty, Pat Hingle, Audrey Christie, Barbara Loden

8:00 - 10:15 PM TCM

To me Natalie was Hollywood's most beautiful actress ever. The captain is full of shit, he's just pushing for media attention to promote his book. He's a douche bag. I don't think for a second she was murdered, not for a second.

"Three great forces rule the world: stupidity, fear and greed."

- Albert Einstein

8:00 - 10:15 PM TCM[/b]

[/quote]

TCM?

- Albert Einstein
Turner Classic Movies. commercial-free.

(11-19-2011, 11:57 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: well that didn't take long: tonight on TCM

In 1925 Kansas, a teenage girl suffers an emotional breakdown following a platonic love affair. Beatty's film debut.

That was an INCREDIBLE movie...intense love affair/intense tragedy/sad/great acting...don't you think LC?

Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
(11-19-2011, 11:57 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: well that didn't take long: tonight on TCM

LC, are you sure it was platonic? Was that implied in the movie? I thought they did it like bunnies?

that was TCM's description of movie, not mine. but in 1961 they didn't "do it". that was the premise of the movie, he wouldn't 'do it' with a "nice" girl.
actually i thought it was overwrought dreck.
Dramaqueen

I've read that back in the day not only did they not "do it" on television but they wouldn't even show a pregnant belly & when showing a married couple going to bed it was always in twin beds. Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
(11-20-2011, 09:27 AM)pspence Wrote:

LC, are you sure it was platonic? Was that implied in the movie? I thought they did it like bunnies?

I've watched 'Slender In The Grass' many times over the years, and Deanie and Bud never had sex, at one point she was willing to give it up to him, but he refused. So in the words of her nagging mother "She wasn't spoiled" Smiley_emoticons_smile

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0055471/reviews

- Albert Einstein
(11-19-2011, 12:53 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: Turner Classic Movies. commercial-free.

Thanks LC, It was on again last night and I watched it again. She was so pretty, and Warren Beatty was quite the looker too back then.

- Albert Einstein
The interview with the boat captain was very strange. There is more behind the story.

In my experience, quaaludes were the date rape drug of the 1970's, especially when combined with alcohol.

With that said, I think Natalie was among the most beautiful woman ever in show business. She is right up there with Liz Taylor. My favorite roll was probably Gypsy, but West Side Story is a close second.
(11-20-2011, 11:56 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I've read that back in the day not only did they not "do it" on television but they wouldn't even show a pregnant belly & when showing a married couple going to bed it was always in twin beds. Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

What? You never watched Dick Van Dyke, I Love Lucy, Father Knows Best? Where the hell you been?