Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Case of Natalie Wood
(11-20-2011, 10:07 PM)Harvest Moon Wrote: The interview with the boat captain was very strange. There is more behind the story.

In my experience, quaaludes were the date rape drug of the 1970's, especially when combined with alcohol.

With that said, I think Natalie was among the most beautiful woman ever in show business. She is right up there with Liz Taylor. My favorite roll was probably Gypsy, but West Side Story is a close second.

Gypsy, was a good movie I agree. My favorite has to be "Rebel Without A Cause".

A bit of trivia: Did y'all know she also dated Elvis Presley? Blowing-kisses

"Three great forces rule the world: stupidity, fear and greed."

- Albert Einstein
Red: she also dated Elvis Presley?

elvis screwed EVERYBODY. hah he was nothin' but a hound dog.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6902]

(11-21-2011, 09:55 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: Red: she also dated Elvis Presley?

elvis screwed EVERYBODY. hah he was nothin' but a hound dog.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6902]

Yeppers, Blowing-kissesBlowing-kisses but that was fine ass looking sexy bedroom eyed hound dog I ever saw! Yummmmy!

"Three great forces rule the world: stupidity, fear and greed."

- Albert Einstein
Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch i always thought platonic meant it was not a romantic relationship ...if you were in a platonic relationship, it was a non- sexual relationship like if my best man friend was gay...

on the other hand if it was non-platonic, that meant they could or could not be having sex but it was a hot/romantic relationship/chemistry/....

in either case i thought if sex occured or not was irrevelent.

i just went and looked up the definition and of course for the 1st time in my life i'm wrong!
Smiley_emoticons_stumm
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
natalie wood was not only absolutely gorgeous, a great actress ...by all aspects she was a great mom and a kind person too. even if robt wagoner did something in a moment of rage, i think i could almost forgive him if he'd come out and admit he did and express remorse.

if i were on a boat, my husb, lover, capt and myself....we're all drunk as skunks ...my husb would throw my ass off the boat too....difference is ...even in that state mine would jump in trying to save me or call the coastguard or some damn thing. only robt wagoner knows what really happened and he'll deny it to the end. the screams reported of her crying for help at least we know she was alive when she fell/pushed. i guess we need to give him the benefit of the doubt he wasn't there but i'm not sure i believe that.
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
as i expected:

LOS ANGELES – No new evidence has been uncovered in the death of Natalie Wood that would point to foul play, authorities said Tuesday.

Los Angeles County Sheriff's chief of detectives William McSweeney told the Los Angeles Times that several weeks of interviews and other investigative work have not uncovered any evidence the death was a homicide. It had been ruled as an accident.

Cold cases like Wood's are never really closed and detectives are still looking at some aspects of the case, said McSweeney. The investigation was reopened in November, when detectives said several sources came forward with new information.

Los Angeles Times

January 11, 2012
Nearly two months after they began a controversial new investigation into Natalie Wood's death while sailing off Santa Catalina Island in 1981, Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department detectives have found no evidence to suggest that the cause was anything but accidental.

Although the case has not been closed, a top Sheriff's Department official said it's highly unlikely any new ground will be broken on how the actress died.

"At this point, it is an accidental death," said William McSweeney, the sheriff's chief of detectives. "Nothing has been discovered to suggest changing that at this time."