Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Bak, bak, bak, BAK!!! Kitchen Aid Mixers...
I take my kitchen tools as seriously as I do the garage tools, Kitchen Aid Tilt Stand is the only way to go. Get the delux kit, it will have some goodies with it, splatter shield, dough hook, whisk etc.
I wonder what one of those would do to say .............smokable delights. De-seed? De-thatch? De-stem? Delights.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(12-08-2011, 06:09 PM)Maggot Wrote: I wonder what one of those would do to say .............smokable delights. De-seed? De-thatch? De-stem? Delights.

You need to buy better weed, Maggot. Stop smoking the Mexican and homegrown. You are grown.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
User, did you get a mixer for your Mom? what model (and color)? does she love it?

A "fresh bread" air freshener would do well next to "new car smell"
(01-05-2012, 08:25 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: User, did you get a mixer for your Mom? what model (and color)? does she love it?

I debated and debated and finally decided fuck it, I'll ask her if she'd use one (I didn't want to put her or me through the hassle of a shipping return). Sure enough she said thank you but no thank you (like I said a purist--or maybe just dumb, lol). She said she likes working the dough herself because, I dunno, it talks to her hands or something. Smiley_emoticons_slash

Not sure when she'll be able to do it again though. She used me as slave labor to make her several loaves when I saw her just after Christmas. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Oh and I got her a Coach wallet with a gift certificate to her favorite restaurant inside--how can you not like that, right?

Thanks for asking!
Commando Cunt Queen
A machine cannot mix "Love" into bread like a set of hands can. Or feet if your'e french eh?
I don't remember the last time I baked bread. I gave my bread machine to one of the kids. The stores have good bread now, so I just buy that. If somebody stuck their penis in the dough, oh well. At least it doesn't mess up my kitchen.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

I've faked making bread before. One can buy frozen loaves of the dough, put it in a bread pan, let that puppy rise & then bake and ta da, a loaf of homemade bread.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
That frozen bread isn't bad. And you get the house smell, so that is good.

Modern machinery took away the need to bake bread. There aren't preservatives in some of the artisan breads at Target, so that works for me. If you are interested in baking bread, this is the best book on the subject:
[Image: 6609852-L.jpg]