What do young people say about you?

You have an answer for everything, dontcha Paco.

...whatever. 78
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-11-2011, 01:11 PM)Duchess Wrote:

You have an answer for everything, dontcha Paco.

...whatever. 78

I'm not the dummy.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(12-11-2011, 07:20 AM)Smegma Wrote: It's kind of funny that I thought of children/teens and Dick is thinking 20 - 30 year olds for "young people."

[Image: 6a0105349ca980970c01538e18fac9970b-500wi]
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
This was my other choice, Smegma, but the other one was way funnier:
[Image: tstboblogo.gif]
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(12-11-2011, 03:28 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(12-11-2011, 07:20 AM)Smegma Wrote: It's kind of funny that I thought of children/teens and Dick is thinking 20 - 30 year olds for "young people."

[Image: 6a0105349ca980970c01538e18fac9970b-500wi]

Nice eyebrows.

In Ohio they are called "drive byes". 113
Most of my kids friends like I'm alright. My kids think I am too strict! ha too bad brats. Every night my oldest comes in my room and sits on my bed and tells me all the gossip at school. Who smokes ciggs and pot, who drinks, who's having sex. Thank God neither one of my kids has any interest in drinking or smoking. One night he told me his friend said that it's 95% certain that he's gettin it in with his girlfriend tonight. I was like WHAT??? He's in 9th grade and having sex??? Turns out he didn't get it in. hahaaa

I have the kids over my house all the time and I drive them to the mall and skating all the time too. That way I can keep an eye on them....sneaky.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(12-10-2011, 08:52 PM)username Wrote: Huh. I don't know. The kids tell me their friends think I'm nice which they don't understand at all. Smiley_emoticons_slash

I always ask the kids about the latest school gossip. Yesterday, I got names of the 7th graders that are smoking pot and I know which girls are considered sluts and who the horniest boys are.

Unfortunately, I found out that one of the kids who is a wannabe pothead is the son of a friend. Not a close, close friend but still a friend. I kind of want to say something to her but I would have to know for certain that it wouldn't get out that my kids had said something. If some kid goes to school and call one of mine a narc, they'll clam up tighter than Dick's uptight ass.

Well a diplomatic way to tell her if you really feel that strongly that she should know, would be to mail her a letter anomalously. If she has any concerns, she'll look into it, if not, she won't, if it's hers, that's a whole another story.

(PS: Young kids treat me like most adults, they don't say anything around me they don't want me to hear)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I agree with Carsman's idea. That's exactly what I was going to post when I finished reading this thread because I did that - and it eventually worked. But the parents (who are great friends of ours) were madder than hell when they received the letter and were in complete denial. But Dad started investigating (snooping) when his teen-age daughters went out for the evening - which was every night. Of course, he found out the truth, and fortunately, they got the girls under control. Both daughters are now wonderful adults and mothers themselves. The main thing you have to remember is you don't tell a soul you were the one who sent the anonymous letter - ever - including your spouse.

By the way, my sons' overall opinion is that I'm "cool". Many of my elementary students wanted me to be their mother - would beg to come live with me.
These boys better say I'm the coolest! I was up at 7am making homemade biscuits and gravy and eggs. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin I'm the coolest, right? hah
Biscuits that come out of the rolls are not homemade even if they say homemade on the label they're not.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Even I know that.
When in the fuck did I say they came out of the roll. I made them myself. Fuck You Very Much Barney Fife 86

That's more like it.
Still blowing kisses in the sig...kinda detracts from the message of the post.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

Jeezus...Feel better now? I never looked at you as a whiner but I do now.
(01-22-2012, 02:59 PM)JsMom Wrote: Jeezus...Feel better now?

I like your new sig line much better.

Don't pay any attention to Kid. He hates women.

Thanks...Holy Hell...I knew there was something about the name "The Kid".
(12-21-2011, 09:47 AM)Carsman Wrote: Well a diplomatic way to tell her if you really feel that strongly that she should know, would be to mail her a letter anomalously. If she has any concerns, she'll look into it, if not, she won't, if it's hers, that's a whole another story.

Update: I learned after I posted this that the dad loves his doobies too. I don't give a shit about that necessarily (although no wonder the kid is eager to get started) but the kid is not only talking about wanting to smoke pot but he's telling other kids his dad is growing plants in their backyard. I don't know if that's true/not true.

I ran in to my friend a couple of nights ago, we had a glass of wine together and I spilled the story after asking her agreement NOT to reveal where she heard it. I'm not sure who will benefit from that or if it was exactly the right thing to do. Hell, maybe for the kid's sake it would have been better if the cops raided their house and hauled the dad's ass off to jail.

It might come back and bite me in the ass but there's no taking it back now. Smiley_emoticons_slash
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-22-2012, 02:59 PM)JsMom Wrote: Jeezus...Feel better now? I never looked at you as a whiner but I do now.

It's fun watching you be led about by the nose.

But I guess that is the lot of an asskisser, so reality bites.

John Adams