Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quaker Rice Cake Mini's
(12-19-2011, 03:17 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm pretty fuckin' sick of reading this ass kissing bullshit. There isn't anyone in here kissing my ass. If people continue to be so sadly mistaken I'll be forced to consider each & everyone that does a mindless twat. Got it? Good. Fuckin' people. Jesus Christ.

Sore spot? hahahahaha

Some people notice patterns. Some people don't notice patterns and think God controls everything. Some people don't notice anything.

So, let's talk about rice cakes...
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(12-19-2011, 06:00 PM)Cracker Wrote: Sore spot?

Dick has made me this way. Someone agrees with me. ASSKISSER! Someone laughs at something I post. ASSKISSER! Someone makes a friendly comment to me. ASSKISSER!...and then there's the fact I've been on a fuckin' tear this entire day. Rawr. BUT, I did get to wear a hardhat & shitkickers today & that was a highlight.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-19-2011, 06:12 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-19-2011, 06:00 PM)Cracker Wrote: Sore spot?

Dick has made me this way. Someone agrees with me. ASSKISSER! Someone laughs at something I post. ASSKISSER! Someone makes a friendly comment to me. ASSKISSER!...and then there's the fact I've been on a fuckin' tear this entire day. Rawr. BUT, I did get to wear a hardhat & shitkickers today & that was a highlight.

Hahaha. Sorry, Duchess. We know you are cute and funny.

Don't let Dick rule you. You know his wife probably abuses him, right? Dick should get our warmest Christmas wishes.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(12-19-2011, 06:41 PM)Cracker Wrote: We know you are cute and funny.

That's lovely of you to say (thank you) but may I just say, for your future reference, cute ranks up there with "nice" *shudders*.

Someone told me once that I was a pack of black cats in a red paper wrapper. I want that on my tombstone.

Hey Duchess, fuck off you wide thighed, horse humping, man handed bitch.

17 I'm here to help.

Commando Cunt Queen
(12-19-2011, 11:22 PM)username Wrote: Hey Duchess, fuck off you wide thighed, horse humping, man handed bitch.

17 I'm here to help.

Ass kisser. How was it Duchess was it real wet and noisy when user kissed your ass?
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I slept through it.
I could go for some caramel rice cakes......
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
There's a ban on kissing Duchess' ass?
86 112
(12-19-2011, 05:41 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(12-19-2011, 02:40 PM)Smegma Wrote:
(12-15-2011, 05:34 PM)Maggot Wrote: I wish they flavored "The Host" when I was growing up! After the thrill of it melting in your mouth wore off, the taste made you want to spit.
I would have swallowed caramel at any rate, and I now pity the guy that had to clean that off the kneeling rail when I hung my head.

Really? I thought they tasted good, I usually chewed them before they could melt.

That's kind of bad, isn't it? Chewing Christ's body?

When I was a kid we would practice giving each other "the host" behind school using those flying saucer things with candy bb's in them. It didn't feel weird doing it then but it sure does thinking about it now.

I don't even know what that means. Must be some weird New England thing.

It's Catholic stuff, one had to go to confession before they could have the host.
(12-20-2011, 03:00 PM)Duchess Wrote:

It's Catholic stuff, one had to go to confession before they could have the host.

Yeah, I know that part. I was a catechism drop-out. I was talking about

Quote:flying saucer things with candy bb's
[Image: flying-saucers.jpg?w=300&h=235]

Maggot is the original dirty priest.
(12-20-2011, 03:37 PM)Cracker Wrote: [Image: flying-saucers.jpg?w=300&h=235]

Maggot is the original dirty priest.

I have an urge to do a confession. Blush
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I've never seen those before but I'm pretty sure he's going to burn in hell pretending they were the body of Christ.
I am out of rice cakes. I am sad.

hheeheheee i bet this pisses Cracker right the fuck of. Blowing-kisses
No. I don't care.
(12-22-2011, 04:06 PM)Cracker Wrote: No. I don't care.

Smiley_emoticons_smile