Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quaker Rice Cake Mini's
Caramel Mini Rice Cakes are the debil! I can't stop eating them.

Someone take them away from me!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

I'm under the impression that rice cakes taste like cardboard. I haven't had any in a long time.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
The mini's with flavors are awsome.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
My oldest loves rice cakes-especially the chocolate/chocolate chip. Rice cakes have actually come a long way since those cardboard slivers we had as kids.
I wish they flavored "The Host" when I was growing up! After the thrill of it melting in your mouth wore off, the taste made you want to spit.
I would have swallowed caramel at any rate, and I now pity the guy that had to clean that off the kneeling rail when I hung my head.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
The "taste like cardboard" comment made me have a rush of memory that felt like an invisible train.
(12-15-2011, 05:34 PM)Maggot Wrote: I now pity the guy that had to clean that off the kneeling rail when I hung my head.

You didn't!

(12-15-2011, 05:40 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-15-2011, 05:34 PM)Maggot Wrote: I now pity the guy that had to clean that off the kneeling rail when I hung my head.

You didn't!

What I did was see how close to the floor I could get before sucking it back up and sometimes, sometimes gravity won.
My fax machine is puking! Looks like 20 goddamn pages from here.
Who the fuck posted this gotdam thread in the recipe forum? I am thoroughly ashamed of all the tards who replied (except my editorial post).

Jesus Christ, ramsey, MF is right about you. You are brain dead.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(12-15-2011, 04:53 PM)cannongal Wrote: My oldest loves rice cakes-especially the chocolate/chocolate chip. Rice cakes have actually come a long way since those cardboard slivers we had as kids.

WTF cannon? I was starting to like you. Now I think you are a mundane gossipy effen SAHM.

You just killed your street cred.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Rut row
(12-15-2011, 06:50 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Rut row

What kind of tard posts about what they shoving in their stupid fucking mouth when they are supposed to be working?

She is killing Mock, Duchess, with her banality. Can you imagine being stuck in the next fucking cubicle? I would kill myself. Or piss on her rice cakes.

This is a cow thread.
[Image: bgrn759l.jpg]
(12-15-2011, 06:55 PM)Cracker Wrote: She is killing Mock, Duchess

Smiley_emoticons_shocked She's got that kind of power?

(12-15-2011, 07:01 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-15-2011, 06:55 PM)Cracker Wrote: She is killing Mock, Duchess

Smiley_emoticons_shocked She's got that kind of power?

Stupid people have all the power because we aren't allowed to assault them. I would have slapped that fucking rice cake out of her damn mouth.

Plus, who asks strangers on the Internet to take your bag of food away because you are so fucking retarded you can't fold the top over and put it away yourself? She dragged people into her stupidity like black people drag MF into their slavery.

Yes, she is a Mock killer. She is probably a buzz killer and erection killer, too.

Who is paying her to sit on her ass and eat rice cakes while people are waiting on their damn insurance check? You won't find any trace of Mock on my work computer. You also won't find any shopping sites, my personal email account, or any news links. If it is tornado weather, I sometimes check weather.com, but that's about it. People are paying me to work, not post stupid shit about gotdam rice cakes.

We would pick on her at my workplace. The cool people would. The fat lady in the office next to mine would love her. They could talk for hours about fucking snack foods instead of working.

I don't even eat at work unless it is my lunch hour. Cows graze all day, not Cracker.

And she put an apostrophe in "Mini's."

And she reminds you it's Friday every fucking week like you didn't know.

Please show me one intelligent post she has made in the last year that doesn't have to do with her food, boring job, excessive drinking, or kids.
I expected a recipe. Then I wondered if there were any recipes involving rice cakes. Why yes, yes there are. I don't think I'm going to rush out to make this though. And why the fuck are they suggesting people steal vegetables from a salad bar?

Guiltless Pizza

Prep Time: 5 minutes
Ingredients: Serves 1

* 1 Quaker White Cheddar Rice Cakes
* 1 T prepared pizza sauce
* 1⁄4 c chopped vegetables from salad bar (such as chopped red, green or yellow bell peppers, sliced mushrooms and onion)
* 1 T shredded part skim mozzarella cheese

Serving size: 1 rice cake with toppings
80 Calories, 2g Fat & less than 1g Fiber
Instructions

Spread pizza sauce over rice cake
Sprinkle chopped vegetables over sauce
Sprinkle with cheese
Commando Cunt Queen
(12-15-2011, 06:48 PM)Cracker Wrote: WTF cannon? I was starting to like you. Now I think you are a mundane gossipy effen SAHM.

As a member of Mock I am entitled to reply to any fucking thread I choose- I don't have to answer to you, or any other bitchflake on this forum.

I never did give a flying squirrels ass about my street cred, I march to my own banjo.39
(12-15-2011, 07:54 PM)cannongal Wrote:
(12-15-2011, 06:48 PM)Cracker Wrote: WTF cannon? I was starting to like you. Now I think you are a mundane gossipy effen SAHM.

As a member of Mock I am entitled to reply to any fucking thread I choose- I don't have to answer to you, or any other bitchflake on this forum.

I never did give a flying squirrels ass about my street cred, I march to my own banjo.39

So you eat squirrels, too?

Big gay rice cake muncher.
(12-15-2011, 07:49 PM)username Wrote: I expected a recipe. Then I wondered if there were any recipes involving rice cakes. Why yes, yes there are. I don't think I'm going to rush out to make this though. And why the fuck are they suggesting people steal vegetables from a salad bar?

Guiltless Pizza

Prep Time: 5 minutes
Ingredients: Serves 1

* 1 Quaker White Cheddar Rice Cakes
* 1 T prepared pizza sauce
* 1⁄4 c chopped vegetables from salad bar (such as chopped red, green or yellow bell peppers, sliced mushrooms and onion)
* 1 T shredded part skim mozzarella cheese

Serving size: 1 rice cake with toppings
80 Calories, 2g Fat & less than 1g Fiber
Instructions

Spread pizza sauce over rice cake
Sprinkle chopped vegetables over sauce
Sprinkle with cheese

Is that for fat people or lazy people? I can't tell.