Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Roasting for Dummies!!!!!

Try
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
i don't go all-out gourmet bullshit like i used to. but at the holidays i do like to produce a special meal.
and food is so expensive for good fresh ingredients, you don't want to screw it up.
since my parents died i don't do big fancy meals anymore, the pleasure i took in that is gone.
i still like growing my own fresh veggies and herbs. don't bake my own bread anymore.
but there is satisfaction in doing something well. and eating well.
these days i like the easy things i do in a crockpot that don't require so much attention. but can still be delicious.

(01-07-2012, 06:23 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Try

The truth is you just suck at cooking and you're conceited enough to not do shit you're not good at or at least half way good at.

I'm feel the same way about cleaning septic tanks, I don't do it because I'm not good at it.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(01-07-2012, 08:07 PM)IMaDick Wrote: The truth is you just suck at cooking and you're conceited enough to not do shit you're not good at or at least half way good at.

Seriously? How many times have I said I suck at it, HUNDREDS, you boob.

This is the truth you were going to explain to me? That I suck at it? Bwahahaha! No shit, Sherlock.

(01-07-2012, 08:07 PM)IMaDick Wrote: you're conceited

My awesomeness is awesome™

This is what you wrote, this is what I responded to, this is what you can't deal with, your own words your own bullshit and the truth sucks.

(01-07-2012, 06:14 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-07-2012, 06:00 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: attentiveness.

That's my biggest problem in the kitchen. I know some woman get off on puttering around their kitchens "creating", it's like fuckin' hell to me. Cooking isn't something that one can learn to like either, I've tried, you either like it or you don't.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I do not like broilers except for fish.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(01-07-2012, 06:14 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-07-2012, 06:00 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: attentiveness.

That's my biggest problem in the kitchen. I know some woman get off on puttering around their kitchens "creating", it's like fuckin' hell to me. Cooking isn't something that one can learn to like either, I've tried, you either like it or you don't.

I agree. I hate it. Always have, always will.
I have no problem cleaning up the mess when it's all over though.
Someone else cook, I will clean.

(01-07-2012, 08:39 PM)IMaDick Wrote: This is what you wrote, this is what I responded to, this is what you can't deal with, your own words your own bullshit and the truth sucks.

Dick, you are a retard, several cards short of a full deck, the lights are on but no one is home, you have bats in your belfry, you are a dumbass. Fact.

(01-08-2012, 05:40 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-07-2012, 08:39 PM)IMaDick Wrote: This is what you wrote, this is what I responded to, this is what you can't deal with, your own words your own bullshit and the truth sucks.

Dick, you are a retard, several cards short of a full deck, the lights are on but no one is home, you have bats in your belfry, you are a dumbass. Fact.

I bet you wish you could stop dreaming about me don't you?

John Adams

You're not my type at all. I don't like a crybaby bitchboi.
(01-08-2012, 11:43 AM)Duchess Wrote:

You're not my type at all. I don't like a crybaby bitchboi.

I have callouses on my hands from hard work broad shoulders and narrow hips, I wear Wranglers and black pocket tee shirts and western boots.

I'm your type,I know it and you know it.

John Adams

Smiley_emoticons_shocked Knock it off! Knock it off, you fucker!
hahhahhahhahhah

Gonna find my baby, gonna hold her tight
Gonna grab some afternoon delight
My motto's always been, when it's right it's right
Why wait until the middle of a cold dark night

When everything's a little clearer in the light of day
Then we know the night is always gonna be here anyway

Thinking of you's working up an appetite
Looking forward to a little afternoon delight
Rubbin' sticks and stones together make the sparks ignite
And the thought of rubbin' you is gettin' so excited

Sky rocket's in flight, afternoon delight
Afternoon delight, afternoon delight

Started out this morning feeling so polite

I always though a fish could not be caught who didn't bite
But you've got some bait a waitin'
And I think I might try nibbling a little afternoon delight

Be waiting for me, baby, when I come around
We can make a lot of lovin' 'fore the sun goes down

Thinkin' of you's workin' up my appetite
Looking forward to a little afternoon delight
Rubbin' sticks and stones together makes the sparks ignite
And the thought of lovin' you is getting so exciting

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Ok, here I go! Got the turkey in the frig. Almost thawed. Saturday is the day! Gonna roast a 12lb turkey! I've been lazy on my roasting since I got my pan. But this weekend I'm breakin' that bitch in! Can't wait. I'm all ready to make stock and also save the broth! I'm gonna stuff her with onions, carrots, celery, garlic, and butter! Can't wait! Thank for the tips and the crazy shit with those tips. I will post how I did!
YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!Thumb_smiley-vault-signs-060