Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Christmas wish
i wish all these missing children, and many others i haven't named, would be home for Christmas and Santa was good to them.

you are not forgotten. AngelMini xmas treeAngel

Bianca

Lisa

Aliayah

Sky

Kyron

Jhessye

Tanner, Alexander, & Andrew Skelton

Hailey D.

Haleigh C.

Katherine

Ayla

I needed to see that. I've been stressing about something and it's absolutely nothing compared to what the families of those kids are going through.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
sadly, the parents probably hurt most of them rather than wrapping up Christmas gifts for children with shining eyes and excited Christmas hearts.

I wonder if there is a master list of all missing kids? Most of them never make the news because their abductors are known, even though they can't locate the kids.

I wish people who committed crimes would be forced to tattoo each offense across their forehead so children would know to stay away from them. Except for traffic violations, I don't want "rolling stop" tattooed on my head.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Cracker: I wonder if there is a master list of all missing kids?

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/s...ntry=en_US

Wonderful wish list LC. I'd also like to add this missing woman, her children really need her.

http://find-teresa-butler.tripod.com/

Someone knows something!

"Three great forces rule the world: stupidity, fear and greed."

- Albert Einstein
i wish all the missing children were loved and home dreaming of sugarplums

[Image: 1220918.jpg]

I add my wish to that, as well as warm thoughts for those that have lost loved ones this year, and are spending their first holiday season without their loved ones.
I'm adding little Aliahna Lemmon to the list. She is 9 yrs old and went missing yesterday in Fort Wayne, IN. I wish her and all the other children could be home for Christmas and opening presents.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.