• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ayla Reynolds, 20 mos. Maine missing
here is the link to video from Today show with father:

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/v...2#45846422

[Image: article-2081293-0F51BCE700000578-847_634x389.jpg]

neanderthal looking guy

[Image: AiJVYloCAAAOeDN.jpg]

no trespassing sign at house

I listened to the interview and thought it sounded a bit on the hinky side, so I went ahead and found a transcription.

Question: Why you are coming forward now?

Answer: "Uh, there is a few reasons why. Um, initially, the first few days, I was emotionally incapable of coming out and doing an interview. I had been advised that by coming on and doing an interview, by law enforcement, that it could possibly hinder the investigation and I'm here to help in any way I can, um, and by coming on here it was in hopes of, of, of reaching out to the person that, that does have my daughter and to let them know that what you're doing isn't right. You may think that what you're doing is right for Ayla but it's not. You have no right. You're not her parent. She belongs home with her family.

I don't believe for one second that LE advised him not to speak out. They were treating this as a missing child case and all press is good press to get the word out.

Question: It has now been classified as foul play, what are investigators telling you about what happened here?

Answer: Ah, as far as I know from, tha, that's just been a change in, in terminology, um, as far as I know we're, we're at the same place we were at in day one of this.

As far as he knows they're at the same place? If he killed her he would know that they are in the same place and nothing has changed.

Question: Tell us about the last time that you saw your little daughter...tell us about that night:

Answer:It was just a normal night. There was nothin', I, I put her to bed and just a normal night. (shaking head no)

Notice he does not tell us anything at all about that night. Not one fact, just states that it was a normal night. He is withholding information while trying to make it seem as if he is giving info.

Question: what do you think people should know about you and your relationship to your little girl?

Answer: I, I can tell you what I'm not. I love my daughter. I, I, I'd never do anything to harm my daughter she's the world to me.

What is he not? A killer? He again says nothing about their relationship, only that he wouldn't do anything to harm her (this phrase is commonly used by abusers/killers of children).

Question: Mother (Trista Reynolds) She specifically questioned your parenting skills and raised the question of an arm injury that your daughter has, she was worried Ayla wasn't safe in your care.

Answer: As far as I know there was never any concerns, uh, we had both agreed that me having her at this point in time was the best thing for her.

Again he does not address the arm injury or his ability to parent a toddler. If he and mother (Trista) were not speaking, he wouldn't know of any concerns.

Question: Tell us what makes your daughter so special.

Answer: She's my daughter, she's, she's my child. She's, she's my world. That's, she's everything to me.

This answer is on the poster for Narcissism. All about him and how Ayla relates to him, nothing about Ayla as a person.

Question: What do you think happens now? what are you doing to help find her at this point?

Answer: Just want my daughter home. Um, I'm, I''m doing anything possible that I can to get my daughter home. Um, feels like a helpless situation at some points, but, I'm I'm, I'm doing, doing what I can an that's part of the reason I'm coming on here today in hopes of reaching out to the person that does have her.

What exactly is he doing? Fliers, phone calls, T-shirts, community organizing, prayer vigils? He feels helpless because he knows Ayla is not coming back and he knows why.

[Image: 120107081651-missing-maine-toddler-story-top.jpg]
[Image: bucky.gif]

(CNN) -- The grandmother of a missing Maine toddler says no family members in the home the night the girl vanished had anything to do with her disappearance.

"I feel violated. Somebody came into my home and took my granddaughter who was sleeping," Phoebe DiPietro said during her first television interview about Ayla Reynolds, the now 21-month-old toddler.

sitting in her living room, steps away from Ayla's bedroom, DiPietro said she heard nothing while she slept that night. She wasn't the last one to go to bed that night and wasn't sure whether the doors were locked. She and her son suspect the child was abducted.

"I'm sure that eventually they will be able to let us know how someone go into the house whether it was an unlocked window, an unlocked door, I don't know," DiPietro said. 'If I knew, it wouldn't have happened," she added.
Investigators have said there were several adults in the DiPietro home that night, including DiPietro and her 24-year-old son. Police won't identify the others, nor reveal much else.

Neither will Phoebe DiPietro. She says detectives have asked her and her son not to divulge details of what happened that night to avoid possibly hindering the investigation.

"I can tell you there was not a party here at the house. Just beyond that, I can't answer any questions." She says her son put Ayla to bed every night.

suddenly baby daddy is all over the media

[Image: article-2083638-0F5EF05700000578-948_634x311.jpg]

[Image: article-2083638-0F5EF05B00000578-212_306x363.jpg]

[Image: article-2083638-0F5EFB2000000578-101_634x286.jpg]

I watched the original interview with Phoebe DiPietro. She stated she was home the evening that Ayla disappeared. Now she is changing her story:

http://www.cnn.com/2012/01/08/us/maine-m...index.html

DiPietro now tells CNN she was not among the adults at the home from which Ayla disappeared that night but instead was at another location that she wouldn't publicly disclose.

DiPietro said she told police about her whereabouts that night from the very start. She added that it's her impression detectives followed up on her information early on.

Police, who suspect foul play in the case, have declined to say publicly who was at DiPietro's home the night Ayla disappeared other than to describe the occupants as several adults including one person who is not a member of the family.

She is lying through her teeth about what happened to Ayla. She knows her son either killed Ayla or one of his friends did and there is a cover-up going on. I also believe she is afraid of her own son and is scared to say anything.
(01-09-2012, 02:16 AM)Cheyne Wrote: She is lying through her teeth about what happened to Ayla.

You really need to put your awesome, all knowing skills to work, you could make a fortune. Every community with missing children would vie for your presence & your incredible visionary attributes.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
re: post 63.

grandma has changed her story between friday when she gave distinct and misleading impression (ie she lied her ass off) she was home that night, to her sunday statement that she wasn't there. she was about to be outed i think.

@cnnross Ross Levitt
#AylaReynolds' grandmother clarifies she was not at home the night the toddler disappeared. #cnnexclusive

she can hem and haw about why, and i don't care what she said to the public, what matters is whether she twisted up the truth to the police. there is no innocent reason to lie to police in the case of a missing baby.
she hurt her son in her tangled little tale. dumb beaver face. lying and stupid to boot.

edit to add: people who go on TV to blab away should realize that the video could show up in court one day and bite them in the ass. if they were smart they would STFU.

[Image: Shaved_Beaver.gif]

the baby's mother on Today show this morning, tuesday:

http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/45940014#null

WGME

Dive teams out wednesday.
State Police say dive teams will be searching bodies of water in Waterville Wednesday for any sign of 20-month-old Ayla Reynolds.

The father reported the girl missing on December 17.

Public Safety Spokesman Steve McCausland says the bodies of water that will be searched will be revealed on Wednesday and that updates will be provided throughout the afternoon. McCausland did not say Tuesday night why dive teams are searching the waters again, but said the warden service selected which bodies of water to search.

Divers are expected to go into the water Wednesday morning and search into the afternoon, McCausland said.

Kennebec Journal
Divers from the Maine Warden Service are in the water this morning searching for 21-month-old Ayla Reynolds.
According to a news release from Department of Public Safety Spokesman Steve McCausland, the search area is the Kennebec River from the Hathaway Creative Center to the Carter Memorial Bridge, roughly a half-mile of cold, swift-moving water.

Divers suited up this morning at 9 a.m. under clear skies and temperature in the midteens.

Justin DiPietro, Ayla's father, said he learned about the search on Tuesday.

"I spoke with investigators last night. They said, 'Don't be alarmed,'" DiPietro told the Morning Sentinel in a brief conversation.

Mike Joy, a dive team leader with the warden service said the weather, albeit cold, will aid the search.

Sunlight should be able to penetrate the relatively shallow water and provide visibility of 10 to 15 feet, he said.

A press conference is scheduled for 2:30 p.m., McCausland said.

[Image: ayla%20search%20divers%20copy.jpg]

[Image: ayla%20search%20river%20copy.jpg]

[Image: ayla%20search%20kennebec%20copy.jpg]

[Image: Picture%2022.png]

LC, what do you think, would there have been tips that led them to search the river or would they just do it to eliminate that area?
Curious as to what led them there
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

i think searching the river simply makes sense . but i will be surprised as hell at this late date if they find anything in a swift-moving body of water. i feel the same scenario probably applies to Lisa Irwin case.

(01-11-2012, 01:47 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i think searching the river simply makes sense . but i will be surprised as hell at this late date if they find anything in a swift-moving body of water. i feel the same scenario probably applies to Lisa Irwin case.

No doubt, and Bianca Jones..... who was probably dumped in the Detroit river.

I guess I was hoping that something might have led them to search it. I want her found, I want them all found Signs_173

Thanks LC
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

waiting for presser.
edit to add...a nothing presser as i expected.

A ‘process of elimination’ leads to the call-in of divers, not new evidence or a tip from the public, police say.

[Image: alyawed0111-1-KB-600x364.jpg]

[Image: AYLADIVESEARCH0111-600x432.jpg]

[Image: Ayla-wed-0111-2-KB-600x357.jpg]

Bangor Daily News ^

the mother of Ayla
[Image: bp482078.jpg]

[Image: TRISTA_REYNOLDS0112A_7098924-600x423.jpg]

Trista Reynolds holds her nine-month-old son Raymond Fortier during an interview with the BDN in Portland. She talked about her infant daughter Ayla, who went missing in December.

i have NO confirmation of this except that vinnie politan mentioned the connection on his program yesterday. i've been debating whether to post it. so take it for what it's worth.

supposedly this arrested female is the sister of babydaddy justin's girlfriend. that, if true, does not mean he and his girlfriend are involved with drugs.

however, i am quite suspicious whenever principals to a case (the adults that were home) are kept a big fucking state secret and the grandma lies about having been present.

[Image: oxybust109-250x250.jpg]
Bangor Daily News

PORTLAND, Maine — A local woman is behind bars after police seized nearly 1,000 oxycodone pills and cocaine on Friday.

Briana Roberts, 23, is facing a charge of aggravated trafficking in oxycodone after drug enforcement agents executed a search warrant at her Pine Street residence, Maine Department of Public Safety spokesman Stephen McCausland said.

The warrant was served by Portland police, along with drug agents, and authorities seized pills that have an estimated street value of $15,000, along with 19 grams of cocaine that was packaged for resale. The oxycodone was discovered in small plastic bags and the cocaine in a bedroom, McCausland said.

Roberts was arrested and taken to the Cumberland County Jail, where she was held over the weekend on $10,000 bail. Her first court appearance was Monday.

I found Briana's FB earlier today and her profile pic is Ayla's missing poster. There is a girl C. on her friends list with the same last name whose profile pic is of a little boy and girl who looks like Ayla so this could be Justin's gf.

http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1472332811&refid=5

Also I will add if you look at C.'s profile pic, the little boy is wearing the same hat and coat as seen here on the morning Ayla was reported missing.
[Image: ap_justin_dipietro_reynolds_missing_jp_111221_wg.jpg]
(I know this photo was posted already, am just posting for ref to CR's profile pic)

Here is the link again for CR's page as it seems to bring it up at the mobile FB site:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1472332811

finally girlfriend is named in media.

and he says he took a poly.
“He knows how he did, because we told him,” McCausland said. “To say that he didn’t know, is just not true.”

Kennebec Journal

WATERVILLE — The father of missing toddler Ayla Reynolds took a polygraph exam shortly after she disappeared, but neither he nor the police will say how he did.

It was four weeks ago Saturday that Justin DiPietro reported his 21-month-old missing.

“I asked for a polygraph on day one,” DiPietro said today during an interview with the Morning Sentinel. “I’ve taken one, and the results, I was never allowed to see them. It’s something you’re going to have to ask law enforcement about.”

DiPietro, 24, was told how he did on the test, Steve McCausland, spokesman for the Department of Public Safety, said. He said he was baffled by DiPietro’s statement that he didn’t know the results.

“He knows how he did, because we told him,” McCausland said. “To say that he didn’t know, is just not true.”

McCausland would not say how DiPietro did. “That is something I can’t get into,” he said.

DiPietro said, “I know I went in there and smoked it. I told the truth and that’s that.”

When asked if police told him the results, DiPietro said. “They can tell me whatever they want. Again, I didn’t physically see the results.”

When asked if police told him he failed the test, DiPietro said, “That’s all irrelevant. I wanted to see the results myself. They’re not letting me see them. Why don’t they let the public see them?”

McCausland said the polygraph exam results would be difficult to read without training.

“It’s lines on a paper, similar to an electrocardiogram report,” he said. “The polygraph operator knows the results, but there’s no transcript or written text that goes with it.

“It’s very simiilar to doctors interpreting an EKG. Polygraph operators work in a similar fashion.”

DiPietro said he took one polygraph exam, administered by a single detective.

DiPietro wouldn’t say what he was asked, but briefly described the equipment.

“You’ve got things on your fingers, you’ve got things across your chest,” he said.

He also sat on a seat pad that was part of the polygraph exam equipment, he said.

Asked if other family members had taken a polygraph exam, DiPietro said he was not sure.

“I just know about myself,” he said. “Again, anything (police have) asked us to do, we’ve cooperated. We’ve made ourselves available to them.

“Anytime they’ve had a question about something, if they want us to come to the station ... more than willing. We’re cooperating. There’s nothing to hide here.”

McCausland said Maine State Police have three or more polygraph operators and the tests are used for investigative purposes and for pre-employment screening for Maine law enforcement officers.

He said the test results cannot be used as evidence in court cases.

Also on Friday, DiPietro said there were three children and three adults in his mother’s home on Violette Avenue the night before Ayla was reported missing.

DiPietro said he and Ayla; his sister Elisha DiPietro, 23 and her young daughter; and his girlfriend Courtney Roberts, 24, and her young son, were all in the home. The Roberts are Portland residents.
McCausland said at a Wednesday press conference there were three adults and two children in the home. Friday he said that was a mistake.

I am not sure what to make of Trista's statement about the LDT

ABC - The mother of missing Maine toddler Ayla Reynolds attempted to take a polygraph test with investigators but failed to complete it due to a medical condition, she said in a message on her website.

Trista Reynolds announced she took the polygraph test Wednesday to answer questions about the disappearance of her 1-year-old daughter from the girl's father's house in December.

"According to the test administrator, who was very courteous and professional, I was unable to complete the test due to a medical condition," Reynolds wrote. "It was suggested to me that after treatment by a medical doctor I might be able to finish the test, but the investigating authority is content with the general outcome of the incomplete test (as it stands)."

She does not explain what the medical condition was and could not be reached for comment. The Maine State Police department would not comment on the polygraph test.

Reynolds had promised to make public the results of her polygraph test after Ayla's father, Justin DiPietro, took a test but did not release the results.

Kenneth Blackstone, a forensic polygraph examiner based in Atlanta, said that individuals sitting for polygraph tests are usually screened ahead of the test for any medical conditions that might interfere with the test.

"If a person is having physical problems, something that is observable, like coughing or saying 'I don't feel good,' you don't test them. But that is brought up in the pre-test interview, which is the longest part of the whole thing," Blackstone said, noting that a person who is ill when taking the test could use the condition later to discredit the test's results.

Blackstone said he did not know why Reynolds was allowed to take the test and then stopped in the middle, but said he was surprised administrators said they were satisfied with the test.

"There's no way to be satisfied with an incomplete test," he said.

The toddler disappeared sometimes between the night of Dec. 16 and the morning of December 17, after her father put her to bed and before he checked on her in the morning. Police have said they are treating it as a kidnapping, but have not named any suspects in the girl's disappearance. They have said the family has cooperated with authorities.

DiPietro and Reynolds were estranged at the time of the disappearance, and Ayla was living with her father while Trista Reynolds was in drug rehab, according to both families. Reynolds was in the process of trying to regain custody of Ayla, and had filed papers in court the day before the girl disappeared, she told ABC News.

Ayla was last seen wearing a green one-piece outfit with a soft cast on her arm, which was broken in an accidental fall just weeks before her disappearance, according to police.

Maine State Police, along with the Maine game warden service, and FBI, searched rivers and lakes in DiPietro's neighborhood in addition to checking area Dumpsters and canvassing neighbors. The searches turned up nothing, police said.

[Image: abc_trista_reynolds_jp_120119_wg.jpg]

well i don't suspect her, but that was complete Bullshit

I don't know that I suspect either of them, this is so strange to me, but also it wasn't just a random abduction...
Marc Klaas posted a note on his blog about this case, he spoke with the father Justin for a lengthy time and said he seemed to be a genuine fellow. I like Marc Klaas

here's the link if anybody wants to read: http://theklaasact.blogspot.com/2012/01/...lence.html