Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New photos released of Iraq atrocities
I didn't have the nerve to look at the video and photos but the text alone was horrifying. No wonder so many countries hate the US.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info...e30034.htm
Don't you work for the gov't? Not sure why I have that impression.

I always wonder how many soldiers are fucked in the head. Most wouldn't do things like that. I suupose it is the same amount of crazy fucks we have in the general population.

Did that guy tell about the atrocities before he killed his girlfriend or after?

The video should be safe, it is about the guy who reported the atrocities and his excuse-making for killing his girlfriend. The pictures (5, I think) were of the same brainless guy and a dried out looking zombie guy (dried blood, not sure what the point of that one was).

This doesn't help my opinion of the Army, btw. haha
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I have no doubt that the terrorists that dismembered bodies and hacked off heads are also experiencing crippling post-traumatic stress disorder. Two wrongs don't make a right but 3 lefts do. War is hell.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I do expect us to be better than they are. We are supposed to be the good guys. Somebody has to be the good guys or the world doesn't work right anymore.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(12-20-2011, 02:43 PM)Cracker Wrote: Don't you work for the DoD? Not sure why I have that impression.

I always wonder how many soldiers are fucked in the head. Most wouldn't do things like that. I suupose it is the same amount of crazy fucks we have in the general population.

Did that guy tell about the atrocities before he killed his girlfriend or after?

The video should be safe, it is about the guy who reported the atrocities and his excuse-making for killing his girlfriend. The pictures (5, I think) were of the same brainless guy and a dried out looking zombie guy (dried blood, not sure what the point of that one was).

This doesn't help my opinion of the Army, btw. haha

I'm a workload manager for an aircraft hydraulics shop. I've been affiliated with the Air Force for 34 years (holy shit, I'm old) and although I'm not what I'd consider a gung ho warmonger, I DO support our troops. I'm just not so hot on the idiots we keep electing into office. I remember feeling sick to my stomach when fucking Bush announced we'd be attacking Iraq.

I totally changed that in my post because I noticed what I did. Sorry about that. You can change it in your quote. Not anybody's business.
(12-20-2011, 02:55 PM)Smegma Wrote: I'm a workload manager for an aircraft hydraulics shop. I've been affiliated with the Air Force for 34 years (holy shit, I'm old) and although I'm not what I'd consider a gung ho warmonger, I DO support our troops. I'm just not so hot on the idiots we keep electing into office. I remember feeling sick to my stomach when fucking Bush announced we'd be attacking Iraq.

Did you read today about how the Shite are now going after the Sunnis? The day after we left they started their shit again.

Saddam killed a bunch of his own people and people living in his region. He gased entire villages. I'm glad we stepped in.

Not that it changed anything. That is what I learned: Those folks are fucking batshit crazy and will kill each other every chance they get. Something about their religion isn't kosher.
I've talked about it here before, it's not a big deal.
Still, sorry. Guess where Julie worked... hahahahahaha I never busted her out, but it changed how I view government workers, for sure.
Okay, take a look at this. I have no interest in Ron Paul, but the ex-CIA interviews were interesting.

(12-20-2011, 03:01 PM)Cracker Wrote: Still, sorry. Guess where Julie worked... hahahahahaha I never busted her out, but it changed how I view government workers, for sure.

That skag was a perfect example of reverse discrimination.
I knew it, fucking British cause all the trouble in the world. Then they pretend it was the US. Fuckers never got over us jumping ship...

Where is that little fucking wanker? I found the WMDs! Okay, we gave them to Iraq, but still, THEY WERE THERE! Ha!

That video may be a little skewed, but I agree our biggest mistake (well, DoD mistake) was arming every crazy fuck in the world with our weaponry. We will pay for that eternally. I think I would buy the whole show much better if the different factions of Muslims didn't kill each other. That negates them from being the protagonists.

They will always be at war. They always have been and they always will be. That is their own cross to bear.
(12-20-2011, 02:07 PM)Smegma Wrote: I didn't have the nerve to look at the video and photos but the text alone was horrifying. No wonder so many countries hate the US.

Your rationale as to why America is hated by so many countries is fucking priceless! I love me some American apologists.

(12-20-2011, 02:55 PM)Cracker Wrote: I do expect us to be better than they are. We are supposed to be the good guys. Somebody has to be the good guys or the world doesn't work right anymore.

You're joking, yes? Do you really expect the world to view us as "good guys"? How do you propose this global makeover? I love me some Pollyanna happy thoughts.
(12-20-2011, 04:37 PM)Sterling Wrote:
(12-20-2011, 02:55 PM)Cracker Wrote: I do expect us to be better than they are. We are supposed to be the good guys. Somebody has to be the good guys or the world doesn't work right anymore.

You're joking, yes? Do you really expect the world to view us as "good guys"? How do you propose this global makeover? I love me some Pollyanna happy thoughts.

No, fuck the world. I, myself, view us as the good guys. It is important to me for us not to be as fucked up as everyone else.

That is how I can live in Georgia and not act like a nigger.
(12-20-2011, 04:46 PM)Cracker Wrote: No, fuck the world. I, myself, view us as the good guys. It is important to me for us not to be as fucked up as everyone else.

That is how I can live in Georgia and not act like a nigger.

Everyone views themself as the good guy. Do you really think niggers think they act like niggers?

(12-20-2011, 04:37 PM)Sterling Wrote:
(12-20-2011, 02:07 PM)Smegma Wrote: I didn't have the nerve to look at the video and photos but the text alone was horrifying. No wonder so many countries hate the US.

Your rationale as to why America is hated by so many countries is fucking priceless! I love me some American apologists.

Who's apologizing, I'm stating a widely known fact. We weren't popular before but after this decade long police action, we're almost universally loathed. You disagree with that?
(12-20-2011, 04:53 PM)Sterling Wrote: Everyone views themself as the good guy. Do you really think niggers think they act like niggers?

Yes.

Unless they are using the word "nigger" as a spice.

Who's apologizing, I'm stating a widely known fact. We weren't popular before but after this decade long police action, we're almost universally loathed. You disagree with that?

I don't disagree that the United States is loathed, despised and envied. Your post referenced the release of videos, photos and text as factor for worldwide hatred. I did not believe these items caused a significant shift or massively increased American haters.

Your first post NEVER mentioned police action. The release of the pictures was diddly squat in the grand scheme of things - you disagree with that?
Want to see more black people fighting?
Get yo' ass up, you gotta get tough!

That makes me sad.