Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Dip Recipes, Please
That sounds delish Maggottyboo!!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I think I'll pass on your dip, Maggot. 113 At least you tried.
(12-23-2011, 10:55 AM)JsMom Wrote: I think I'll pass on your dip, Maggot. 113 At least you tried.

You don't have good taste.

Maggot, it's by far the best recipe posted.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-23-2011, 10:59 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-23-2011, 10:55 AM)JsMom Wrote: I think I'll pass on your dip, Maggot. 113 At least you tried.

Yes it is. Maybe a little less Dick but otherwise perfect.
(12-23-2011, 11:10 AM)ramseycat Wrote:
(12-23-2011, 10:59 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Yes it is. Maybe a little less Dick but otherwise perfect.

Get used to it. There is dick in everything around here.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Smiley_emoticons_stumm
I can always just pick the Dick out and throw him in the garbage.
(12-23-2011, 11:19 AM)ramseycat Wrote: I can always just pick the Dick out and throw him in the garbage.

You can but you won't.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I agree, that's too much dick.

I'm so glad no one makes us stay on topic in here. Whatta yawn fest that would be.
(12-23-2011, 11:45 AM)sally Wrote: I agree, that's too much dick.

I can feel the love.

John Adams

I'm going back on topic. You could make a shrimp and avacodo ceviche and serve with tortilla chips. I don't have a recipe, but I found a bunch on the internet. I didn't know which one to pick.

I have several jars of salsa & some cheeses with something in them, what can I do with that? Nachos? I like foods I can graze on, snack stuff. Healthy, unhealthy, I kinda don't care this weekend.
Blowing-kisses too funny! I'm just mad because I'm not part of the dip. Hell, I could of at least been the nut. hah
Some other dips that don't contain cream cheese are hummus, olive tapenade, baba ghannouj, guacamole, and salsa. Just don't put anchovies in the tapenade. Anchovies are gross.
i LOVE anchovies! YUM! i eat them right out of the little tin. Smiley_emoticons_razz

Mmm me too, LC
My guacamole recipe changes every time but it goes something like this:

5 avocados
1 12 tbls. lime juice
chopped white onion
roma tomato chopped
big handful of cilantro
about 1 12 tsps. of olive oil (or omit)
about a tsp. of chicken bouillion granules
a clove or two of garlic
some diced green chiles or jalapeno chiles (I go easy on these or they overwhelm the guac.).
kosher salt to taste

If I get to the end and it still needs something, I'll add a tbls. or so of salsa.
Commando Cunt Queen
I am so jealous of you FL and CA women who can find good avocados. I really haven't seen a good one in months.

(12-23-2011, 11:45 AM)sally Wrote: I agree, that's too much dick.

Is there such a thing?

Why don't we have more gay members?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
You should make a thread 113 You might be suprised!