Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
the 2012 trivial drivel thread

Smiley_emoticons_shocked I didn't mean questions from YOU, LC. You know where I am.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
i didn't realize you took them, beautiful! 22

(12-29-2011, 06:44 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i didn't realize you took them, beautiful! dork strikes again. 22

Nah...I should have just said I took them on the way home today & left it at that. I normally take the highway but today I went the leisurely, longer way and took a bunch of pix. I take random photos of things like doors & walled gardens & arched windows, things that inspires me.

I thought I had already made the dorkiest comment I could have in here but apparently not. 50

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
i meant I'M the dork! hah not you!

This place needs a drunk thread.

Granted, I plan on having some Crown Royal this weekend starting tonight but Dick... Dick's a magnificent drunk. He rambles into nonsense land, tap dancing the entire way.
(12-29-2011, 08:01 PM)Smegma Wrote: This place needs a drunk thread.

http://mockforums.net/thread-4776.html

Drinking too much

Aha! You've thought of everything.
i guess everyone has been sober around here, it's been a quiet thread lately. hah

There's a drunk thread over on twitchin' kitten that Dick posts in frequently.
I keep hearing Canada Geese but it's too late in the season for them to be flying south and too early for them to be going north.
(12-29-2011, 08:09 PM)Smegma Wrote: There's a drunk thread over on twitchin' kitten that Dick posts in frequently.

Jesus give this bitch a slap on the ass and tell her she is old with saggy titties and full of shit.

Amen

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(12-29-2011, 09:05 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(12-29-2011, 08:09 PM)Smegma Wrote: There's a drunk thread over on twitchin' kitten that Dick posts in frequently.

Jesus give this bitch a slap on the ass and tell her she is old with saggy titties and full of shit.

Amen

Non sequitur, asshole.
Jesus was a Capricorn and that leads to ulcers. On the human side that is not on the God cures shit side.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Amen

Hola, Ricardo! I'd say Smeega's titties have been on your mind A LOT lately.

(12-29-2011, 09:08 PM)Smegma Wrote:

Amen

Non sequitur, asshole.

She also needs a shave. and if you could may be clear up the sores on her face, they make me gag.

Amen again.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

The 1936 movie "The Great Ziegfeld" is starting right now on TCM and the real Fannie Brice is in it. 19

[Image: Brice,%20Fanny.jpg]

(12-29-2011, 09:11 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:

Amen

some shit you just can't unsee, I bet you remember the ugly girl next door when you were growing up, or maybe you were the ugly girl next door when you were growing up?

John Adams

(12-29-2011, 09:14 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(12-29-2011, 09:11 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:

Amen

some shit you just can't unsee, I bet you remember the ugly girl next door when you were growing up, or maybe you were the ugly girl next door when you were growing up?

Maybe I STILL am the ugly girl next door, who knows?

On another topic, I may be taking Amtrak's 'Southwest Chief' from Chicago to LA next summer. Takes me right through NM. Never been there, but looks very nice.
Dick is yearning for more Smegma boobs and this is his sad little way of trying to get me to post more.
(12-29-2011, 09:18 PM)Smegma Wrote: Dick is yearning for more Smegma boobs and this is his sad little way of trying to get me to post more.

Yessssss! Pretending to abhor them, while inside he's salivating for more!