Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
the 2012 trivial drivel thread
I'm fairly certain that I will get my ass kicked for putting that leftover Christmas ham out at the corner fence for the Coy dogs. I think I was suppost to save it for pea soup. But the fence blew down and when I fixed it I thought I could be nice for once........its really cold out.
edit:
They live on the railroad tracks behind my house and I shoot them with my .22 in the spring and they are the reason I dont have chickens but what the hell........they looked cold with those beady little eyes. I bet it will be gone in the AM. Tinfoil pan and all. My Frozen Thankgiving turkey carcass went fast.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Here ya go, Dick. Mock the veins in my hands. I'm 54 years old, I SHOULD be ashamed of those veins.

[Image: Snapshot_20111229.jpg]

PS I really like posting pics of my boobs. Smiley_emoticons_smile
(12-29-2011, 09:18 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(12-29-2011, 09:14 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(12-29-2011, 09:11 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(12-29-2011, 09:05 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(12-29-2011, 08:09 PM)Smegma Wrote: There's a drunk thread over on twitchin' kitten that Dick posts in frequently.

Jesus give this bitch a slap on the ass and tell her she is old with saggy titties and full of shit.

Amen

Hola, Ricardo! I'd say Smeega's titties have been on your mind A LOT lately.

some shit you just can't unsee, I bet you remember the ugly girl next door when you were growing up, or maybe you were the ugly girl next door when you were growing up?

Maybe I STILL am the ugly girl next door, who knows?

On another topic, I may be taking Amtrak's 'Southwest Chief' from Chicago to LA next summer. Takes me right through NM. Never been there, but looks very nice.

The train goes through northern NM, it is vastly different from where I live.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(12-29-2011, 09:41 PM)Smegma Wrote: Here ya go, Dick. Mock the veins in my hands. I'm 54 years old, I SHOULD be ashamed of those veins.

[Image: Snapshot_20111229.jpg]

Smegs, I'll give you a golf clap for those beauties!

They still look round and full! Congrats!

Respect-applause
(12-29-2011, 09:55 PM)IMaDick Wrote: The train goes through northern NM, it is vastly different from where I live.

What a buzzkill you can be.

So, you're in the more arid, desert-ish part of NM?
(12-29-2011, 09:41 PM)Smegma Wrote: PS I really like posting pics of my boobs. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Why do you do that?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(12-29-2011, 10:56 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(12-29-2011, 09:41 PM)Smegma Wrote: PS I really like posting pics of my boobs. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Why do you do that?

Because I think I look good and it makes Dick look like kind of an idiot for going on and on about how disgusting my boobs are.

Good enough?

Why do you do that?

Who cares? As long as she keeps posting them
(12-29-2011, 09:41 PM)Smegma Wrote: Here ya go, Dick. Mock the veins in my hands. I'm 54 years old, I SHOULD be ashamed of those veins.

Dick might or might not give a fuck, but I say Thank You
(12-29-2011, 11:25 PM)Smegma Wrote:
(12-29-2011, 10:56 PM)Cracker Wrote: Why do you do that?

Because I think I look good and it makes Dick look like kind of an idiot for going on and on about how disgusting my boobs are.

Good enough?

Yep. Wasn't judging, just asking. It is so far from my normal that I wanted to understand.

My friends give me shit because I ask people questions all the time. But I know a lot of shit, so it is a trade-off.

What I learned:

People like to show others when they think they look good:
[Image: enhanced-buzz-14156-1265131661-8.jpg]
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(12-29-2011, 09:20 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(12-29-2011, 09:18 PM)Smegma Wrote: Dick is yearning for more Smegma boobs and this is his sad little way of trying to get me to post more.

Yessssss! Pretending to abhor them, while inside he's salivating for more!

No, he's not. Dick is a bit prissy. I think I might be, too. Just a little. I think Dick is actually repelled. He has that Jesusy side, don't forget.

Why do you do that?

Cuz I want to discuss (and stir the pot), why don't you do that?

Stupid cellphone; you get my point.
Commando Cunt Queen
(12-30-2011, 01:33 AM)username Wrote:

Why do you do that?

Cuz I want to discuss (and stir the pot), why don't you do that?

Stupid cellphone; you get my point.

Wt

And I don't want creepy people I don't know looking at my boobies. That's not the kind of attention I like.

Would you do that? I don't think you would. Not with your face posted around here and your husband and kids.

It doesn't bother me that she does, I just don't really "get" it. I'm the first one in the bar daring someone to do something I wouldn't do, though, so I am not taking the moral high ground.
I wouldn't do it for about 5 billion reasons. First, I'm not that confident in my boobies. Second, that's not exactly where I want your attention (look me in the eyes, dammit). Finally, it smacks of a weiner tweet. I was skeeved out when he tweeted pictures of his package; I don't discriminate. Women posting pictures of their upper or lower bits...it's the same as a guy posting pics of his nuts or chest hair.
Commando Cunt Queen
(12-30-2011, 12:45 AM)Cracker Wrote:
(12-29-2011, 09:20 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(12-29-2011, 09:18 PM)Smegma Wrote: Dick is yearning for more Smegma boobs and this is his sad little way of trying to get me to post more.

Yessssss! Pretending to abhor them, while inside he's salivating for more!

No, he's not. Dick is a bit prissy. I think I might be, too. Just a little. I think Dick is actually repelled. He has that Jesusy side, don't forget.

That makes it even better 19
(12-30-2011, 02:25 AM)username Wrote: I wouldn't do it for about 5 billion reasons. First, I'm not that confident in my boobies. Second, that's not exactly where I want your attention (look me in the eyes, dammit). Finally, it smacks of a weiner tweet. I was skeeved out when he tweeted pictures of his package; I don't discriminate. Women posting pictures of their upper or lower bits...it's the same as a guy posting pics of his nuts or chest hair.

I must be strange then because the only thing I thought was wrong about the Weiner photos was that he was married and sending them to other women. Other than that, he's got a fine looking package and a good body. I'm happy to look at both.

I've taken some naughty pix before so I can kinda understand the allure. I don't tweet them & I don't post them, they are intended to be private...however, a couple weeks ago I did photograph my cleavage, it was awesome in its awesomeness & it was tempting to display it but Dick has already confessed to hoarding my photographs so I'm not even going there.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
OH THE HUMANITY!! Crying-into-tissue

BARRIE, ONT. - Having your foot run over by a shopping cart is not an emergency, a male shopper learned Tuesday.

Police responded to a 911 call around 3 p.m. from a man in distress because, he said, a woman accidently ran over his foot with a shopping cart and he required police assistance.

Police said the woman promptly apologized for the mishap, but the man was unsatisfied with her apology and wanted an officer to speak with her.

According to police, he refused medical care.

Police are reminding residents that 911 is for life-and-death emergencies only and that shoppers should operate their carts in a safe manner.

So just how long does it take a baby to get here? I have been on pins and needles since 9:30 this morning waiting for a friend to have hers..she has been in labor all day!! Cripes.
Am I the only one not passed out?

Everybody drink too much? Hopefully you enjoyed the evening with family/friends. We had a nice time laughing about all the bad stuff that happened last year and looking forward to this year.

I decided on moderation as my theme for the new year, so I only had a little alcohol. It was enough, though, so moderation is a good thing.

Do you have a theme for self-improvement for the new year or are doing business as usual?