Silly mutt.

[Image: what_the_hell.jpg]
I would stop eating chocolate.. but I'm not a quitter!

:B
I don't know about anyone else, but I couldn't get that to work... here's the photo. I wonder how he got up there.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

LuMPyPussy Wrote:I don't know about anyone else, but I couldn't get that to work... here's the photo. I wonder how he got up there.
Hey what am i doing wrong ?:(

As for the Dog ...do you think the photo is real ?

Yeah, I think so... you can see another hole the same distance from the other wall. Goofball stuck his head through the one and it looks like he might be stuck.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Yeah, I think so... you can see another hole the same distance from the other wall. Goofball stuck his head through the one and it looks like he might be stuck.

I'd love to have seen the video of them getting him out ....poor dog.

FM - photos that are too large in size - MB size - will look like they load up with the browse button but won't show up in the posts.

I agree with Lumpy - looks like he stuck his head in a hole and got stuck there.
The Antagonist Wrote:FM - photos that are too large in size - MB size - will look like they load up with the browse button but won't show up in the posts.

I agree with Lumpy - looks like he stuck his head in a hole and got stuck there.
Right - thanks for that ....no doubt i'll cock it up again ...at least fucking up is something i'm good at :Blush: