Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
you want to be Southern?
I was going to comment on southeast cooking, but sally's use of the "n" word threw me back to the early 1960's.
(12-30-2011, 12:20 AM)Harvest Moon Wrote: I was going to comment on southeast cooking, but sally's use of the "n" word threw me back to the early 1960's.

I was joking, jeeze Louise. All those vitamins in the pot liquor be good for the baby, my auntie used to always give it to us.

(12-29-2011, 11:54 PM)sally Wrote: My pediatrician gave me a pamphlet of appropriate foods for infants 4 months and over. It also has a list of things not to put in your baby's bottle, like pot liquor for example. Pot liquor is the juice leftover from the greens for those of you who don't associate much with niggers.

Did you know many food allergies are caused by introducing foods too early? Just thought I would share because you are an asshole like me but I know you love your kids.

And get her the fucking shots. Autism has just been proven to be a birth defect, they are born that way, it isn't caused by vaccinations.

Proof for the people who want to blame doctors and not themselves/nature/that 6th shot they had the night they got pregnant: http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/201...194338.htm
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I"m not one of those retarded parents who don't vaccinate their kids, I think the mandatory vaccines are important. I don't do the flu or Gardisil, however.
(12-30-2011, 12:49 AM)Cracker Wrote:
(12-29-2011, 11:54 PM)sally Wrote: My pediatrician gave me a pamphlet of appropriate foods for infants 4 months and over. It also has a list of things not to put in your baby's bottle, like pot liquor for example. Pot liquor is the juice leftover from the greens for those of you who don't associate much with niggers.

Did you know many food allergies are caused by introducing foods too early? Just thought I would share because you are an asshole like me but I know you love your kid.

So far I've only given her squash and green beans. I was really tempted to buy a jar of vanilla custard and Hawaiian delight, but I figured I better wait and get her used to vegetables first. If I get her started on the custard she's going to spit out the crappy old green beans.

(12-30-2011, 01:01 AM)sally Wrote: I"m not one of those retarded parents who don't vaccinate their kids, I think the mandatory vaccines are important. I don't do the flu or Gardisil, however.

My sister and her husband ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^. I don't even know how to talk to her about it, but it's a source of controversy between us.

Unfortunately, our parents support this mind-boggling decision, even though they had us vaccinated. Autism bullshit.

So, now, my 3 nephews are going through life unvaccinated.
Jesus, I can't imagine going through life unvaccinated. Polio and small pox, anyone?
I was just reading about that the other day. The folks that put out that paper that postulated and purported to prove that vaccinations caused autism have ALL recanted it as flase, some have come right out and admitted it was based on faked data and seems like one of them is in jail for something related. I'll see if I can find it
So, now, my 3 nephews are going through life unvaccinated.

Don't they have to be vaccinated to go to school?
(12-30-2011, 11:23 AM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: I was just reading about that the other day. The folks that put out that paper that postulated and purported to prove that vaccinations caused autism have ALL recanted it as flase, some have come right out and admitted it was based on faked data and seems like one of them is in jail for something related. I'll see if I can find it

Yeah, I know all about it. Apparently, they don't care. They're into all this holistic healing bullshit too. Rarely, if ever, will they take their kids to a doctor.

BTW, my sister WORKS at a hospital. Occupational Therapist.
(12-30-2011, 11:31 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote: So, now, my 3 nephews are going through life unvaccinated.

Yes.

You don't even want to know what they're doing about school.

Kids are ages 5, 3 & 1.
Can't find the original artical I read but here are a couple that spell it out
http://psychcentral.com/blog/archives/20...ate-fraud/
http://briandeer.com/mmr-lancet.htm
(12-30-2011, 11:31 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(12-30-2011, 11:23 AM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: I was just reading about that the other day. The folks that put out that paper that postulated and purported to prove that vaccinations caused autism have ALL recanted it as flase, some have come right out and admitted it was based on faked data and seems like one of them is in jail for something related. I'll see if I can find it

Yeah, I know all about it. Apparently, they don't care. They're into all this holistic healing bullshit too. Rarely, if ever, will they take their kids to a doctor.

BTW, my sister WORKS at a hospital. Occupational Therapist.

That sux man, They are the kind of people that help really bad diseases to keep on existing and even come back from seeming to be gone. I know people like that too, got a magic box of crystals and all that bullshit too
(12-30-2011, 11:31 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote: So, now, my 3 nephews are going through life unvaccinated.

I think they can get out of it by claiming it's against their religious beliefs. The measels are making a come back now because of all these assholes not vaccinating their kids.

Both my parents are from the south and we always had black eyed peas on NY's day. I hate them! I can't stand the way they smell. So I never eat them. Maybe that is why I have had bad luck lately. Hmmmmm....
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
You should be okay unless you change your name to ramseykat.
(12-30-2011, 11:14 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(12-30-2011, 01:01 AM)sally Wrote: I"m not one of those retarded parents who don't vaccinate their kids, I think the mandatory vaccines are important. I don't do the flu or Gardisil, however.

My sister and her husband ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^. I don't even know how to talk to her about it, but it's a source of controversy between us.

Show them the article I posted. I'll find more, hang on...

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/autistic-br...d=14907794

http://www.boston.com/lifestyle/health/a...e_neurons/

http://healthland.time.com/2011/11/09/st...n-neurons/

Tell them they are incorrect in thinking mercury killed neurons. Autism is caused by TOO MANY neurons. Maybe show your parents first.

They notice autism during the toddler years because that is when kids learn to talk. They can't tell when they are babies most of the time.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(12-30-2011, 12:58 PM)sally Wrote:

I think they can get out of it by claiming it's against their religious beliefs. The measels are making a come back now because of all these assholes not vaccinating their kids.

And they go to the same schools as the other kids. They are an epidemic waiting to happen.

Alright you lame fucks......post a black eyed peas recipe so I can get rid of this ole ham bone. They are soaking now and I will put them in the slow cooker Monday morning. Whats next?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(01-01-2012, 03:33 PM)Maggot Wrote: Alright you lame fucks......post a black eyed peas recipe so I can get rid of this ole ham bone. They are soaking now and I will put them in the slow cooker Monday morning. Whats next?

just rinse and then add carrots, onions. it's too late, you have to eat them today doofus.
go see 16 bean soup recipe. it's all similar and GOOD.

http://mockforums.net/post-213123.html#pid213123

post 352