Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Haven't seen a soup recipe yet
(01-02-2012, 03:42 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Hahaha! I posted that specifically for you. Blowing-kisses

Kinda figured that!!!
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

i have a HUGE witches hat like that Mo, i have always used it for straining out homemade stocks. that, and my stock pot are very large restaurant size. i could cook Dickie in there. whole. 39

(01-03-2012, 03:16 PM)Mohammed Wrote: But straining, anything really, is actually quite fun.

That sounded like poop.

(01-03-2012, 03:16 PM)Mohammed Wrote: The fun is on the squeeshing and squashing that you do when you squeeze all the good juice out of anything with your ladle.

But THAT! Rawwrr, c'mere big boy!! Smiley_emoticons_razz
Commando Cunt Queen
^^^^^^^^!!!

It only took me 4,621 posts to master multi-quoting. 33

Commando Cunt Queen
(01-03-2012, 12:52 PM)Mohammed Wrote: Next time we'll do some Spicy Tomato Seafood Soup flavoured with Lemongrass. Simply Rrrrrrrrr.........

That sounds good. Give me the recipe right now or I'll kill you.

I don't think that slacker Mo will be back to give me the recipe anytime soon, so I'm settling on shrimp chowder tonight since it's the first cold day of the year in this hell hole called Florida.
But darling, you must understand, we are on totally different time zones. While you're going to bed, having your last orgasm of the day by yourself, I'm already making the morning coffee and start my day by dreaming about all those things you're doing all by yourself.

Anyway, Tomato Soup is really easy. Sautee some chopped Onions and Garlic in Olive Oil. Add Chicken Stock. Add quartered Tomatoes. Bring to boil and simmer for about 20 minutes.

Add some chopped Chillies to add a bit of spice. Chuck into a blender, blend.

Now take those Lemongrass stalks and smash them from bottom to top with the back side of a knife. Add them to the soup and let it slowly simmer. Don't boil it like mad as the Lemongrass flavour will suffer that way.

Strain it after about 20 minutes.

Now take any sort of Seafood you can get your hands on, be it Squid, Prawns, Clams, Crabs, Lobster, etc.

Cut them into portion sized pieces, if you're making soups, everything in it should be the size so it fits onto a spoon, and add them to the soup. Simmer for about 5 minutes and serve sprinkled with Coriander leaves.

Now, forget about those soups and let's talk about all those Do-it-yourself things you've been up to lately. So much more interesting no?!
(01-02-2012, 10:41 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Potato soup

boiled potatos,onions,condensed milk, milk, ham,shredded carrots,garlic,salt and pepper.

use as much of each as is needed to feed the family.

hah what the hell? That's one hell of A recipe you have there, Dick.