Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Jaymie Adams,25. murdered mom. OK
I haven't seen this missing woman on our forum.

Her missing poster:

http://lostnmissing.posterous.com/missin...anchard-ok

Earliest article I could find on her disappearance:

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-...-be-danger

Jaymie Adams, 25, was last seen leaving her home in Blanchard, Oklahoma on December 9th and she has not been seen since.

Jaymie told her husband, Justin, that she was going to meet a friend at the McDonald's and she texted him at 12:45 a.m. telling him that she had gotten there.

The following morning, her husband, Justin, found her van at the McDonald's at the 90000 block of 29th Street. He called the police and asked them for help to get inside the van, but the police refused as he did not have proof of ownership.

Justin told officers he couldn't not reach his wife by cell pone and the calls were going to voicemail. He also said that he did not know who his wife was going to meet.

her husband has said she was a working prostitute and that she was going to meet a client that night.

Fox

Court records reveal that the husband of a missing pregnant mother initially lied to investigators about his wife's disappearance in Oklahoma in an attempt to hide that she allegedly met sex-for-money clients through Craigslist.

Jaymie Adams, 25, a mother of three children, disappeared Dec. 10 in Oklahoma City. Police have ruled the case a homicide investigation, though no suspects have been identified.

The husband, Justin Adams, 25, initially told police that his wife disappeared after going to meet a "friend" at a McDonald's, and he denied knowing who his wife was meeting.

But a search warrant says he later admitted that Jaymie Adams "had been meeting with strangers all over (the metro) since October," KFOR-TV reports. She advertised on Craigslist as a "massage therapist" and often engaged in sexual acts with clients for cash, he said, revealing that his wife had gone to meet a "client" at a motel in Norman on the day she disappeared, the Daily Mail reports.

Police found her van at a McDonald's in Oklahoma City.

"There's nothing unreasonable about him not disclosing that she was out prostituting herself," Irven Box, Justin Adams' attorney, told KFOR-TV. "He didn't want police to know that, so he was deceptive to start with."

Police suggest that Jaymie Adams, who reportedly is two months pregnant, could be dead.

"Homicide will get involved in cases like this, because of the length of time she's been missing," Oklahoma City Police Capt. Dexter Nelson told the Daily Mail. "There's that, and the mysterious circumstances surrounding the disappearance."

Justin and Jaymie Adams have been married since February and have a four-month-old baby together. Justin Adams was reportedly interrogated by police after Jaymie's disappearance but was never charged.

[Image: article-2079879-0F4B98E400000578-359_468x286.jpg]

Her husband's plea to the media: 12/13/11

http://www.newson6.com/story/16318685/mi...afe-return

"She deserves to be at home with her family, our children need their mother," Justin Adams said. "My wife is a loving a strong woman. She's an amazing mom, and amazing wife, we have three sons and she's 2-month pregnant this week," Justin said. "I'm begging that if anyone has any information about my wife or her whereabouts, call OKCPD," Justin said.
Justin said he hopes Jaymie hears this. "If by some miracle you're watching this, I want you to know that I love you and can't wait to see you again," Justin said.
see post above yours Cheyne. not a good outlook.

[Image: image003.jpg.scaled696.jpg]

Dammit LC, you're too quick! Blowing-kisses I was going to show how his story has changed since 13 Dec! You got me.

Latest from Husband Justin Adams:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/01/04/hus...rostitute/

Court records reveal that the husband of a missing pregnant mother initially lied to investigators about his wife's disappearance in Oklahoma in an attempt to hide that she allegedly met sex-for-money clients through Craigslist.

The husband, Justin Adams, 25, initially told police that his wife disappeared after going to meet a "friend" at a McDonald's, and he denied knowing who his wife was meeting.

But a search warrant says he later admitted that Jaymie Adams "had been meeting with strangers all over (the metro) since October," KFOR-TV reports. She advertised on Craigslist as a "massage therapist" and often engaged in sexual acts with clients for cash, he said, revealing that his wife had gone to meet a "client" at a motel in Norman on the day she disappeared.

i've been casually watching her case since the beginning.

it's a risky stupid lifestyle for a young mother of 3!
:(

[Image: 381508_160765517358828_159866724115374_1...2534_n.jpg]

[Image: 384480_160765467358833_159866724115374_1...0963_n.jpg]

LC, I agree it doesn't look good. A client could've killed her, her husband could've killed her, or she may have just run off. I can understand a man being embarassed about his wife being a prostitute and not saying anything to the media, but good Lord he should've told LE the truth (unless he killed her and has something to hide).

I highly doubt LE is going to worry about a prostitution charge when they have a missing mother of 3.
charges for prostitution are not an issue. hubby also says they were "swingers". this lifestyle combined with hooking is not conducive to being safe. you never know who a john is going to be. it's extremely risky. and dumb when you have 3 babies to raise. and one on the way.

not good on husband:

News9
During an interview with police, Justin said he and Jaymie were "swingers" who met other couples to have sex with on Craig's List. Justin then gave police permission to search his laptop and the couple's trailer home. Officers also checked phone records for both Jaymie and Justin. They discovered the calls between both cell phones on the night Jaymie disappeared were relayed using the same telephone towers.

12/21/2011 Related Story: Missing Blanchard Woman's Husband Hires Attorney

Police then spoke to the manager of Denny's, the same man Justin said had seen surveillance video of Jaymie. The manager told police he didn't remember seeing a woman who fit Jaymie's description. Investigators then reviewed the surveillance video and did not see Jaymie on it.

On December 15, Justin Adams agreed to take a polygraph test. Police said he was found to be deceptive when he was asked, "Do you know your wife's whereabouts?"

[Image: 16440241_SA.jpg]

Cheyne:

Dammit LC, you're too quick! I was going to show how his story has changed since 13 Dec! You got me.

next time try posting "Orlando girl Caylee missing for 31 days" if you want to get ahead of me. 28

just teasing you

facebook for her:

http://www.facebook.com/help.find.jaymie?sk=wall

police are calling it a likely homicide.

[Image: jaymie-adams-jaymie-adams-9344704.jpg.c180_c150r]

Looks like our ol' buddy Nancy Grace is doing a segment on Jaymie tonight. It will probably be old news disguised as "Bombshells", but I will check it out.
KOCO
BLANCHARD, Okla. -- The disappearance of a local mother is now getting national attention.

Producers for Nancy Grace say Jaymie Adams will be the "hot topic" on her show Friday.

last night her show was the continuing neverending marathon HLN casey anthony festival of boredom and who gives a flying fuck.

edit to add: nope. all joran van der sloot.

this is near location where her van was found. body has not been IDed yet.

KWTV
OKLAHOMA CITY -

Police say a group of motorcyclists discovered the body of a woman in Oklahoma City Saturday afternoon.

According to the police department, the bikers found the body at around 1 p.m. Saturday, at a dirt bike track near Southeast 59th Street and Douglas Boulevard.

[Image: 16468670_BG2.jpg]

i think they know.

News9
Captain Lisa Camacho, a spokeswoman for the police department, said, "Right now, we cannot determine gender or any ID on the body."

The site where the body was found is less than three miles from where Jaymie Adams' van was found abandoned December 9th. Adams went missing after having made arrangements to meet someone for sex on Craigslist.

[Image: 16468670_BG3.JPG]

[Image: 16468670_BG4.JPG]

According to OKC police, the woman has been identified as missing Blanchard mother and wife, Jaymie Adams.

“I just spoke with Justin a couple of minutes ago,” said Irven Box, his attorney. “He's devastated. He is there. His mom is with him. He just asked when he can see her.”

[Image: 407770_10150521952283287_56641053286_866...9055_n.jpg]

Fox
OKLAHOMA CITY – Police said Sunday that there have been no arrests or suspects identified in the death of a central Oklahoma woman whose body was found along a dirt bike trail.

Homicide detectives finished their work at the scene in Oklahoma City where the body of Jaymie Adams, 25, of Blanchard, was discovered Saturday by a biker riding near Lake Stanley Draper, police Capt. Lisa Camacho said.

"We completed processing the crime scene today," Camacho said Sunday, adding that the vehicles of Adams' husband, Justin Adams, and his mother were impounded "for testing and further evidence processing."

NewsOK
Oklahoma City police Capt. Lisa Camacho said Sunday police have finished processing the site where Adams' body was found. She said police then impounded the cars of Adams' husband, Justin Adams, and his mother, Tina Clark.

Camacho said they will look for evidence in the vehicles. She said police are not naming suspects at this time and they were not releasing any further details.

“We're looking at a lot of people as we always will, but we don't have anyone to say ‘This is our person,'” Camacho said.

That's contrary to what police told Justin Adams when they seized the vehicles, his attorney, Irven Box, said Sunday.

“At the time, my client was told he and his mother were suspects,” Box said. He said he had plans to meet with Justin Adams and Tina Clark on Sunday evening.

Damn, I was hoping this didn't turn out this way-but I knew it was the most likely scenario. Even if she was prostituting she didn't deserve to be murdered and thrown out like garbage.

Rest in Peace, Jaymie Adams.
Jaymie's husband Justin has been aressted for her and her unborn baby's murder..... I had a feeling this was coming, I think his mother knew about what happened too.

Police arrested Jaymie Adams' husband, Justin Adams, for the murder of Jaymie and her unborn child Friday. News 9 was there as police carted Justin into jail. The arrest comes just over a month and a half after Jaymie went missing.

Jaymie Adams was buried Friday morning in Blanchard. Moments later, Oklahoma City police brought Justin to jail. Justin's attorney says Justin will be in jail until the whole thing is resolved.

"On a murder one with two counts … there won't be bond set," Justin's attorney Irven Box said.

"Does it look bad? Of course, it looks bad. I don't know of anything right now that I've seen other than suspicion that [shows] he did this crime, so wait and see what comes out."

Justin's arrest came just moments after his wife was buried at Blanchard Cemetery. After more than 40 days of questions and several search warrants later, police believe they have what it takes for prosecutors to win a conviction.

In an arrest warrant filed Friday, investigators say Justin had been giving police inconsistent information and that Jaymie had reported being assaulted by Justin one month before her disappearance.

Shortly before Justin's tearful plea for his wife's return, Justin told police he and his wife had solicited sex on Craigslist. Earlier in the week, Justin's mother spoke out against police. She says they have the wrong man.

"They've destroyed my family more than anything I've ever seen," Justin's mother Tina Clarke said.

Search warrants show Clarke is also at the center of the investigation. News 9 called Clarke many times throughout the day Friday, but she never answered.

Box says the case will require a lot of money for forensic experts to counter the state's evidence. Box says Justin might be forced to seek a public defender.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

arrest. Ray Charles could see that coming.

[Image: 16621438_BG1.jpg]

[Image: 16616634_BG6.jpg]

Well obviously, I didn't think I was the only one hah
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.