Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
C'mere Sterling
[email protected]
There I was, trying to go to sleep but I kept having this nagging thought...

Tiki mysteriously left. A month plus later Sterling appears sounding eerily similar to our beloved Tiki but then different, and definitely gender amibiguous...

Hmmmm...

[Image: chaz_bono--300x300.jpg]

Wasnme
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-07-2012, 03:24 AM)username Wrote: There I was, trying to go to sleep but I kept having this nagging thought...

Tiki mysteriously left. A month plus later Sterling appears sounding eerily similar to our beloved Tiki but then different, and definitely gender amibiguous...

Regardless of what LC says (she likes to make my predicting skills look shitty), I'm not convinced Sterling is a guy.

Go back and re-read all of his/her posts. Look at how he/she writes. That's not a guys writing.

For instance, the word 'scrunchie' is never on the tip of my tongue waiting to be used.

The way he/she berated Aussie and JsMom, not something a guy would do. Never.

Is it Tiki, and LC is covering?

Ooooh, the Great Mock Mystery
(01-07-2012, 11:29 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Ooooh, the Great Mock Mystery

Yeah, that was so manly.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(01-07-2012, 11:39 AM)Cracker Wrote:

Yeah, that was so manly.

Unlike you and Sterling, I'm not trying to disguise my gender.
(01-07-2012, 11:44 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Unlike you and Sterling, I'm not trying to disguise my gender.

Right I can see that in your profile.

Sex: Undisclosed

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(01-07-2012, 11:44 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(01-07-2012, 11:39 AM)Cracker Wrote:

Yeah, that was so manly.

Unlike you and Sterling, I'm not trying to disguise my gender.

I meant it was gay as hell.

Please try to disguise your retardation.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Not one lol?

What the hell is wrong with you people?

Pfft, last time I drag my ass out of bed to make a post. 52
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-07-2012, 01:18 PM)username Wrote: Not one lol?

What the hell is wrong with you people?

Pfft, last time I drag my ass out of bed to make a post. 52

next time post a picture of your ass I promise I will LOL at it.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(01-07-2012, 11:53 AM)Cracker Wrote: I meant it was gay as hell.

Please try to disguise your retardation.

I knew exactly what you were inferring.

I watch too many Will & Grace re-runs. I'm blaming it on that (my gayness, that is).
(01-07-2012, 01:21 PM)IMaDick Wrote: next time post a picture of your ass I promise I will LOL at it.

Do you have any idea how difficult it is to take a pic of your own ass in the bathroom mirror?

Don't hold your breath.
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-07-2012, 01:18 PM)username Wrote: Not one lol?

It made me a little uncomfortable.

If it is my Tiki, I don't want to make her leave. If it isn't my Tiki and IS a dude, I don't want to infer he is a woman too often just in case he knows Tiki. Do you think people in the same geographical area are similar? That is something to consider.

Is ramsey just like Duchess? Is JsMom just like Cracker? Are you just like Harvey Milk? We have to ask the hard questions...
(01-07-2012, 01:50 PM)Cracker Wrote: It made me a little uncomfortable.

If it is my Tiki, I don't want to make her leave. If it isn't my Tiki and IS a dude, I don't want to infer he is a woman too often just in case he knows Tiki. Do you think people in the same geographical area are similar? That is something to consider.

Is ramsey just like Duchess? Is JsMom just like Cracker? Are you just like Harvey Milk? We have to ask the hard questions...

Harvey Milk...? hah

I'll take LC's word that Sterling is a dude. If Tiki sex-changed, fine, if Tiki was always a dude, fine, if Tiki and Sterling were conjoined twins separated at birth, fine.

I would expect someone like Tiki to associate with like-minded smarties so I'm just going to leave it at that.

Don't let the "smartie" part go to your head, Sterling. Smarties can still be pig-headed, opinionated assholes...witness Cracker.
Commando Cunt Queen
i am not rule-breaking here...i have permission and it has been stated before. Sterling was recommended to Mock by Tiki. they are friends. Tiki is a woman. Sterling is a man. of course wise-ass birds of a feather etc. like i brought SC the GaySmileyPolice homicide cop here. but i am not gay. go figure. just a fag hag. hah Dramaqueen

(01-07-2012, 02:03 PM)username Wrote: Harvey Milk...? hah

That's all I had at the moment. I wasn't going to accuse you of Feinstein behavior.
At least you didn't say Pelosi.

*shudders*
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-07-2012, 01:26 PM)username Wrote:
(01-07-2012, 01:21 PM)IMaDick Wrote: next time post a picture of your ass I promise I will LOL at it.

Do you have any idea how difficult it is to take a pic of your own ass in the bathroom mirror?

Don't hold your breath.

Stop being ashamed of your ass, maybe it's not as bad as you think it is.

John Adams

(01-07-2012, 02:10 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i am not rule-breaking here...i have permission and it has been stated before. Sterling was recommended to Mock by Tiki. they are friends. Tiki is a woman. Sterling is a man. of course wise-ass birds of a feather etc. like i brought SC the GaySmileyPolice homicide cop here. but i am not gay. go figure. just a fag hag. hah Dramaqueen

Others might not quite understand but you will: I am glad you are not gay.
86 112
MF:
Others might not quite understand but you will: I am glad you are not gay.

i am happy to be straight when there are gorgeous hot Italian males like you in the world. Blowing-kisses

[Image: guido.gif]

(01-07-2012, 11:29 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Regardless of what LC says (she likes to make my predicting skills look shitty), I'm not convinced Sterling is a guy.

Go back and re-read all of his/her posts. Look at how he/she writes. That's not a guys writing.

For instance, the word 'scrunchie' is never on the tip of my tongue waiting to be used.

The way he/she berated Aussie and JsMom, not something a guy would do. Never.

Is it Tiki, and LC is covering?

Ooooh, the Great Mock Mystery

MWS, Tiki is an intellectual powerhouse. "It" is not Tiki.