Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
C'mere Sterling
Sterling reads like he's got at least 20 IQ points on you.
(01-07-2012, 07:05 PM)Smegma Wrote: Sterling reads like he's got at least 20 IQ points on you.

My guinea pig has....

Oh never mind. Just remember Jesus loves you, Aussie. 11

Commando Cunt Queen
(01-07-2012, 07:05 PM)Smegma Wrote: Sterling reads like he's got at least 20 IQ points on you.

What's that supposed to mean?....here we go. If you are trying to insult my intellect, it won't work. I have my academic credentials, they can't be disputed by the likes of you. I don't write academically in here, I come in here to relax. But thank you so much for your uniformed incorrect insight on the matter.

So this is what this forum is decending into now? People who applaud and support individuals that attack children? It's not good.

God I should just ignore this shit.
People who make derogatory, disgusting hateful comments about a child are not kosher in my book. It might impress the likes of you all and you may think that the person has more IQ points if they make hateful comments but it does not demonstrate that to me. But then there are a lot of haters in here these days.

I think there are fewer haters. Mock used to a lot worse. In fact, I wouldn't have joined before.

I think most of us like kids of all colors.

He was just jerking your chain. Be like JsMom and don't let it bother you. (Did I just tell someone to be more like JsMom? She's a carpet muncher. Did y'all know that? Yep, gay. But not all the time gay, so I don't know what I think about that...)

Or be like this: "Yeah, I had some dark meat. He was fabulous. He was packing way more than you white boys can imagine. Suck on that."

Either one works for me.

(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I knew someone would try to minimise it. That's why other western countries perceive, and I think they are right that Americans are racist! You are famous for it. It's stated worldwide. I have lived in ex-pat communities overseas and worked overseas, where things that are unacceptable are acceptable by certain US citizens. I honestly in my heart think thats why alot of you bag your current POTUS, because he is black, whether it is subconcious or not. I think some of you hate that a black man is your leader. Some of you guys in here are really racist. So when someone makes a racist remark, and a personal one, its acceptable. Because it's not happening to them.

I don't care if someone wants to jerk my chain they can leave children in my family out of it. Also, I have not disclosed my family status details, no one knows or will know who, what, where or when. Thats none of their business. Maybe your reality is that there are fewer haters in here, but that is not my current experience. I have left 2 postings to threads today. Saying very minimal, 1 of those got 2 replies that was deliberately trying to insult me, ususally it's alot more. Just because it is not happening to you this time, does not mean it is not happening.

The bottom line is, the remarks were racist, hateful, bigotted and the subject was my child. I don't expect you to empathise or care.

But, I will say this, everyone supported you when you got death threats in here didn't they Cracker?
(01-08-2012, 01:01 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I knew someone would try to minimise it. That's why other western countries perceive, and I think they are right that Americans are racist! You are famous for it. It's stated worldwide. I have lived in ex-pat communities overseas and worked overseas, where things that are unacceptable are acceptable by certain US citizens. I honestly in my heart think thats why alot of you bag your current POTUS, because he is black, whether it is subconcious or not. I think some of you hate that a black man is your leader. Some of you guys in here are really racist. So when someone makes a racist remark, and a personal one, its acceptable. Because it's not happening to them.

I don't care if someone wants to jerk my chain they can leave children in my family out of it. Also, I have not disclosed my family status details, no one knows or will know who, what, where or when. Thats none of their business.

Maybe your reality is that there are fewer haters in here, but that is not my experience. Just because it is not happening to you this time, does not mean it is not happening.

The bottom line, the remarks were racist, hateful, bigotted and the subject was my child. I don't expect you to empathise or care.

But, I will say this, everyone supported you when you got death threats in here didn't they?

I make it a point to welcome new members.

Welcome to Mock Aussie, I hope you stick around a little while and get used to how things work here, Im sure once you do you will find out that most of it is just plain old BS and not very much serious stuff gets done here.

at any rate ,welcome to Mock join in where you can.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(01-08-2012, 01:07 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Welcome to Mock Aussie, I hope you stick around a little while and get used to how things work here, Im sure once you do you will find out that most of it is just plain old BS and not very much serious stuff gets done here.

hah well the POTUS remark would get a reaction out of you wouldn't it? Of course you don't have anything against racism now do you?
(01-08-2012, 01:11 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(01-08-2012, 01:07 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Welcome to Mock Aussie, I hope you stick around a little while and get used to how things work here, Im sure once you do you will find out that most of it is just plain old BS and not very much serious stuff gets done here.

hah well the POTUS remark would get a reaction out of you wouldn't it? Of course you don't have anything against racism now do you?

I have zero tolerance for racism.

and less than zero tolerance for stupid bitches from down under.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(01-08-2012, 01:01 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I knew someone would try to minimise it. That's why other western countries perceive, and I think they are right that Americans are racist! You are famous for it. It's stated worldwide. I have lived in ex-pat communities overseas and worked overseas, where things that are unacceptable are acceptable by certain US citizens. I honestly in my heart think thats why alot of you bag your current POTUS, because he is black, whether it is subconcious or not. I think some of you hate that a black man is your leader. Some of you guys in here are really racist. So when someone makes a racist remark, and a personal one, its acceptable. Because it's not happening to them.

I don't care if someone wants to jerk my chain they can leave children in my family out of it. Also, I have not disclosed my family status details, no one knows or will know who, what, where or when. Thats none of their business. Maybe your reality is that there are fewer haters in here, but that is not my current experience. I have left 2 postings to threads today. Saying very minimal, 1 of those got 2 replies that was deliberately trying to insult me, ususally it's alot more. Just because it is not happening to you this time, does not mean it is not happening.

The bottom line is, the remarks were racist, hateful, bigotted and the subject was my child. I don't expect you to empathise or care.

But, I will say this, everyone supported you when you got death threats in here didn't they Cracker?

Fuck. There goes my computer monitor.

[Image: shattered+glass.jpg]
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-08-2012, 01:31 AM)IMaDick Wrote: I have zero tolerance for racism.

sure sure.

I love how you are all coming together to support racism. All united. What's the problem aussie?
(01-08-2012, 01:38 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:

sure sure.

I love how you are all coming together to support racism. All united. What's the problem aussie?

Aussie I have an adopted Korean Daughter and at this point you can fuck yourself to death.

John Adams

What's the problem aussie?

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch Are you asking yourself a question?
Commando Cunt Queen
She's a retarded asswipe, I'm finished with her. after all she is the only person in the whole fucking world who is not a racist because she fucked a black guy.

John Adams

(01-08-2012, 01:48 AM)IMaDick Wrote: I'm finished with her.

Well there's one good thing to come out of it.

(01-08-2012, 01:48 AM)IMaDick Wrote: after all she is the only person in the whole fucking world who is not a racist because she fucked a black guy.

you know Dick that does not even make sense.

(01-08-2012, 01:41 AM)username Wrote: Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch Are you asking yourself a question?

Oh dear, you really can't see it can you?
Is it racist to talk about problems or differences among races? You can't bury your head in the sand and say "la, la, la" everyone is equal and there are no race issues. There are. Not to say that one race is better than another but there are definitely challenges, cultural differences, ISSUES among the different races.

As far as math goes, I'm pretty sure my kids would be better off if either me or my husband were Asian.

I was at the store today and I overheard two, white teenage kids refer to each other as "nigger" about 5 times each. I thought that was interesting.
Commando Cunt Queen

BIG FAT EYEROLL

sure sure.

BIG FAT EYEROLL

(01-08-2012, 12:19 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:

What's that supposed to mean?....here we go. If you are trying to insult my intellect, it won't work. I have my academic credentials, they can't be disputed by the likes of you. I don't write academically in here, I come in here to relax. But thank you so much for your uniformed incorrect insight on the matter.

So this is what this forum is decending into now? People who applaud and support individuals that attack children? It's not good.

God I should just ignore this shit.

BIG FAT EYEROLL

Shit...my font wasn't big enough.

Sooooo...it begins again. Put your PMS caps on people...it's that time of the month again.

(01-08-2012, 12:39 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: People who make derogatory, disgusting hateful comments about a child are not kosher in my book.
Please show me the derogatory disgusting hateful comments about a child. I think what I saw was a poke at some moms/parents but if you actually READ and comprehend the posts, I don't think you'll find them insulting to kids.

Tongue-in-cheek, aussie.

How many times has it been pointed at that Cynical Ninja has a bastard child (oh HAI CN!). Is that really an insult to the child or a dig at CN?

Get with the fucking program FFS.

Commando Cunt Queen