Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
C'mere Sterling
(01-08-2012, 02:14 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote: BIG FAT EYEROLL

right back at ya bitch! I KNEW you would come in and mouth off with the others! There's a pack, that's fun to you isn't it? So predictable. Troll.
(01-08-2012, 02:17 AM)username Wrote:
(01-08-2012, 12:39 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: People who make derogatory, disgusting hateful comments about a child are not kosher in my book.
Please show me the derogartory disgusting hateful comments about a child. I think what I saw was a poke at some moms/parents but if you actually READ and comprehend the posts, I don't think you'll find them insulting to kids.

Tongue-in-cheek, aussie.

How many times has it been pointed at that Cynical Ninja has a bastard child (oh HAI CN!). Is that really an insult to the child or a dig at CN?

Get with the fucking program FFS.

There's my point! You guys think that saying something derogatory and racist is acceptable. It's not. Especially saying something about someones child. It's hateful, personal and racist, what part of that don't you understand? Do you understand what I am talking about? OP is a grown man.

There will be an inevitable pack in here soon. I am not going to explain this over and over. I am done. You can now go ahead all of you and say all the shit you like.
This is what I read:

(01-05-2012, 12:25 AM)Sterling Wrote: This is how I picture JsMom, too. Just like Patty Duke and her cousin - JsMom is physically identical to aussiefriend - right down to the fatherless mixed race kid and the proclivity for dark skinned men.

Then I posted something about how being single and raising kids wasn't bad and why I prefer it.

He/She/Whatever did call your child "mixed race" but I don't see that as an insult. I know many kids with mixed race parentage, probably at least a hundred. I didn't get the part about Patty Duke and her cousin because I'm not old enough. You would have to ask Dick about that.

Is there something else that I missed?

OK, there was the part about the Nigger Fucker song, but I left that alone. I say enough bullshit without going that far.

I think we should make Sterling post a pic so we can all offer our opinions.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Are you fucknuts actually trying to reason with a retard?

I find that remarkable as well as useless.

This stupid bitch has never adjusted to Mock and the stupid bitch never will, let her retarded dependent,drama bitch legacy die in peace.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(01-08-2012, 02:18 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:

right back at ya bitch! I KNEW you would come in and mouth off with the others! There's a pack, that's fun to you isn't it? So predictable. Troll.

You ask for every bit of shit you receive. You come in here an try and educate us all on common decency. We are ALL decent people in here...every one of us. When we see something in society that pisses us off, we come in here and rant/mock/whatever about it. It's our place to come and say the shit we wouldn't otherwise say in the real world.
I see you as the one with the problem...you come on here and tell us all how your having problems in your real life with this person or that...that's a bunch of fucking DRAMA, inside and outside of this forum.
YOU can't seem to get along with ANYBODY ANYWHERE, in the real world, or in cyber space.
And, your as bad as OP. If you don't like our country or the people in it, then don't let the door hit you in your big fat ass on the way out.
I don't play in any "pack" in here. When you come in here and get all melodramatic, I'm gonna call you on it...I don't care if it pisses you off or not, and, I don't give a fuck if you think I'm a troll or not either.
I've been in here for 3 fucking years as a member and from day one as a lurker.
FUCK YOU AND YOUR CONDESCENDING, SELF RIGHTEOUS HORSE YOU RODE IN ON.

And, oh yeah...what would Jesus say about your nasty replies...calling people CUNTS and every other name in the book when they don't agree with you or don't give you the reply you want? Huh...what would he say?
Your just another fucking hypocrite.
Here's a bright idea for that big educated brain of yours. Why don't you put all the people in here that piss you off on IGNORE???
No, I mean REALLY put us all on ignore...use the real ignore button, not the imaginary one. You won't because you love all the drama. You're a drama filled attention whore.
I just farted. I hardly ever do that. One time I farted and woke myself up out of a dead sleep.

I read somewhere that people pass gas 15 times a day. That is bullshit. I poot like twice a week, sometimes not that much.

That reminds me...

Where I work, you can either work 5 eights or 4 tens. Most people do 4 tens, but I have young kid still so I do the 5 eights with about 6 other people. Friday we were having an end of the day meeting (I think they do that shit so I don't slip out early) with 4 women. A lady I work with just leaned over and farted. I laughed my ass off (I was rubbing my foot with my boot off at the time) and another lady got pissed and stood up and told us she would be back when we were ready to be professional. The other lady just sat there. Me and the farter laughed for a good ten minutes then we went home. haha
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(01-08-2012, 02:18 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:

[Image: 402124_10150673277029256_835394255_12043...3115_n.jpg]
(01-08-2012, 02:36 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Are you fucknuts actually trying to reason with a retard?

I find that remarkable as well as useless.

This stupid bitch has never adjusted to Mock and the stupid bitch never will, let her retarded dependent,drama bitch legacy die in peace.

No Shit! It's like all their periods are synchronized.

(01-08-2012, 03:15 AM)Cracker Wrote: I just farted. I hardly ever do that. One time I farted and woke myself up out of a dead sleep.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-08-2012, 12:52 AM)Cracker Wrote: I think there are fewer haters. Mock used to a lot worse. In fact, I wouldn't have joined before.

I think most of us like kids of all colors.

He was just jerking your chain. Be like JsMom and don't let it bother you. (Did I just tell someone to be more like JsMom? She's a carpet muncher. Did y'all know that? Yep, gay. But not all the time gay, so I don't know what I think about that...)

Or be like this: "Yeah, I had some dark meat. He was fabulous. He was packing way more than you white boys can imagine. Suck on that."

Either one works for me.

hah I needed that laught after being woke up at 3am because my little one had a nightmre. Oh! Cracker, how the hell did you figure out I was gay? Let alone only half the time? The other half no longer appeals to Penis. My priorities come before Penis. Yes I used "penis" so Dick wouldn't remotely think I'm talking about his ass. Legend! bwhahaha The Legend of "Creepy" Hollow.
(01-08-2012, 02:20 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Especially saying something about someones child. It's hateful, personal

I told a bitch that there was a semi out there with her & her kid's name on the grill. *sigh* It was great, I think I came close to making her head implode and I wish I could say it to her every...single...morning.

I have no regrets, my one & only intention was to fuck with her head & I did, big time, this happened months ago and it's still on her mind. She hates me. heh heh Respect-applause

Jesus Christ, simply thinking about that illiterate twat & her epic meltdown makes me want to go jerk her chain some more.
(01-08-2012, 03:15 AM)Cracker Wrote: I just farted. I hardly ever do that. One time I farted and woke myself up out of a dead sleep.

I read somewhere that people pass gas 15 times a day. That is bullshit. I poot like twice a week, sometimes not that much.

That reminds me...

Where I work, you can either work 5 eights or 4 tens. Most people do 4 tens, but I have young kid still so I do the 5 eights with about 6 other people. Friday we were having an end of the day meeting (I think they do that shit so I don't slip out early) with 4 women. A lady I work with just leaned over and farted. I laughed my ass off (I was rubbing my foot with my boot off at the time) and another lady got pissed and stood up and told us she would be back when we were ready to be professional. The other lady just sat there. Me and the farter laughed for a good ten minutes then we went home. haha

I more than make up for your lack... if I were a planet, I'd be Jupiter.

Some guy at work thought it'd be cute to poke me in the ribs on both sides while I was bent over helping someone on her computer and I let out this incredibly high pitched fart when he did. I had to leave the office I was laughing so hard. I could have killed him though, that asshole. Keep your fucking hands to yourself.
(01-08-2012, 06:24 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-08-2012, 02:20 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Especially saying something about someones child. It's hateful, personal

I told a bitch that there was a semi out there with her & her kid's name on the grill. *sigh* It was great, I think I came close to making her head implode and I wish I could say it to her every...single...morning.

I have no regrets, my one & only intention was to fuck with her head & I did, big time, this happened months ago and it's still on her mind. She hates me. heh heh Respect-applause

That's veering into Moose territory.
Go get 'em Aussie. Anybody can talk incessantly about the problems. Asking them what are the solutions is what keeps the ignorant dumbfounded. The fact is that thousands more stream into the U.S. everyday from different racial and cultural backgrounds. if we as a society don't learn how to respect each other we will have eventually have total anarchy.

Don't ever leave us Aussie. All Mockers aren't racists.
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
(01-07-2012, 01:21 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I watch too many Will & Grace re-runs. I'm blaming it on that (my gayness, that is).

You are adorable MS ...your wife is very lucky to have you!

Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
(01-08-2012, 01:01 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I knew someone would try to minimise it. That's why other western countries perceive, and I think they are right that Americans are racist! You are famous for it. It's stated worldwide. I have lived in ex-pat communities overseas and worked overseas, where things that are unacceptable are acceptable by certain US citizens. I honestly in my heart think thats why alot of you bag your current POTUS, because he is black, whether it is subconcious or not. I think some of you hate that a black man is your leader. Some of you guys in here are really racist. So when someone makes a racist remark, and a personal one, its acceptable. Because it's not happening to them.

I don't care if someone wants to jerk my chain they can leave children in my family out of it. Also, I have not disclosed my family status details, no one knows or will know who, what, where or when. Thats none of their business. Maybe your reality is that there are fewer haters in here, but that is not my current experience. I have left 2 postings to threads today. Saying very minimal, 1 of those got 2 replies that was deliberately trying to insult me, ususally it's alot more. Just because it is not happening to you this time, does not mean it is not happening.

The bottom line is, the remarks were racist, hateful, bigotted and the subject was my child. I don't expect you to empathise or care.

But, I will say this, everyone supported you when you got death threats in here didn't they Cracker?

You are such a fat-mouth annoying drama-bitch, I swear. This is why you need to be mocked. Your kids will likely be the same, having been trained around your dopey ass. I'd like to dip you and your little racist tard kids into some olive oil and slide you all down a sewer shoot. There, now you can go cry and issue 10 more posts about hateful attacks upon you and your family, you dipsy-doodle donkey-poster.
86 112
(01-08-2012, 01:07 AM)IMaDick Wrote: [Welcome to Mock Aussie, I hope you stick around a little while and get used to how things work here, Im sure once you do you will find out that most of it is just plain old BS and not very much serious stuff gets done here.

at any rate ,welcome to Mock join in where you can.

(01-08-2012, 10:20 AM)pspence Wrote:
(01-08-2012, 01:07 AM)IMaDick Wrote: [Welcome to Mock Aussie, I hope you stick around a little while and get used to how things work here, Im sure once you do you will find out that most of it is just plain old BS and not very much serious stuff gets done here.

at any rate ,welcome to Mock join in where you can.

Jesus christ.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Dick, you have a good heart deep down and that is really REALLY cool you adopted a Korean child. And yes, pointing out the differences doesn't make one a racist but there are a couple that go over the line IMO.