Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
~the Birth~~of a~~LEGEND~

Legendary dumbass. *snicker*
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
It didn't take long for ya'all to get back to the same old shit.

I knew you were limited.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Dick- How 'bout giving us a quick snippet from your prepared acceptance speech when you're elected to the Mock Hall of Fame?
(01-09-2012, 11:08 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Dick- How 'bout giving us a quick snippet from your prepared acceptance speech when you're elected to the Mock Hall of Fame?

Sorry, my acceptance speech will not be heard in minnesota. it has five and six letter words in it which would be well over the head of those who live in that state.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(01-09-2012, 11:28 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Sorry, my acceptance speech will not be heard in minnesota.

Can you use a stronger bull-horn please?
(01-08-2012, 11:01 PM)Cracker Wrote: Does Maggot understand the gifs have a theme?

Hi! 99 I'm maggot......And I'm a gif.cholic........111
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
[Image: SuperStar.gif]
Finding gifs is a PITA because all the gif sites take forever to load.

[Image: 2301124_o.gif]
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(01-09-2012, 09:47 PM)Cracker Wrote: Finding gifs is a PITA because all the gif sites take forever to load.

[Image: 2301124_o.gif]

This one pretty much sums up how I play the game at Mock, fuck all you dogs,bark at me get your ass rolled!

John Adams

[Image: e58be3b0.jpg]
(01-10-2012, 12:00 AM)sally Wrote: [Image: e58be3b0.jpg]

Your internet interests are becoming much clearer.

You and LC should get together.

John Adams