Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Evan Montgomery 18 mos. Texas. found safe
the dumbass mother, pictured, left 2 children alone in a walmart parking lot with keys & car running. hopefully the car thief will drop the child off somewhere safe. most car thieves don't want to be charged with kidnapping.
the girl is a niece, i wonder if she would recognize baby daddy? no mention of him yet.
walmart should have video.

[Image: evanx.jpg]

[Image: 628x471.jpg]

Houston Chron.
Police were searching Thursday night for a 17-month-old boy who was in the back seat of an SUV stolen from a southwest Houston Walmart.

An Amber Alert was issued about 7:15 p.m. for Evan Montgomery. The toddler was in a car seat in a 1996 Jeep Cherokee stolen about 5:44 p.m. from the retail store at South Gessner at West Bellfort, Houston Police said.

Police said the toddler's mother parked the SUV at the store and went inside to get cash from an ATM. She left the keys in the ignition and the engine running. Evan and an older cousin, a believed to be a 7-year-old girl, stayed in the Cherokee.

A black man dressed in black jumped into the SUV, police said. The girl escaped.

"She managed to flee, that's when the suspect drove off," said HPD spokesman Kese Smith.

Allette Williams, who described herself as the family's attorney, said the man got inside the SUV and briefly talked to the girl.

"The young girl actually got out and screamed. He drove off with the child in the car," Williams said.

Williams said she had no idea if the man might have known the toddler was still in the car seat.

"The main focus of the family right now is the safe return of the child," Williams said.

The boy's mother told KHOU-TV she was in the store for about three minutes.

"I left my son and my niece in the car because it is very, very cold, and windy, and I had just gotten them bundled up, and the heat had started running and I did not want to take them back out," Niah O'Neil said.

"As I am running out I saw my niece running toward me screaming my name, and my car going down the road. I dropped everything and ran towards the car," she said. "I couldn't catch them. My son is in the car - I just want my son back."

Evan is 34 inches to 36 inches tall, and about 25 pounds. He has brownish to blondish hair and light skin with a small scrape on the tip of his nose.

The four-door green Jeep has a Texas license plate BP2N042. The vehicle has a sticker that reads "Baby on Board."

Anyone with information should call police at 713-308-3600.

surveillance photos here:

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/video?id=8503576

HOUSTON (KTRK) -- There are new developments in the Amber Alert case for a missing toddler who was in a car that was stolen at a Walmart store in southwest Houston yesterday.

HPD has set up a command post at the Walmart parking lot at 11200 S. Gessner. We've also learned that Texas Equusearch and the Laura Recovery Center have joined the search.

They are searching for 18-month-old Evan Montgomery Lamar Miller, who was kidnapped around 5:45pm from the parking lot of the Walmart store after his mother left him and a 7-year-old girl in a running vehicle while she ran inside. The 7-year-old girl was able to get out of the vehicle.

"The surveillance photos from the Walmart store depict the vehicle fleeing the scene, heading east out to South Gessner and turning north and fleeing on South Gessner," said Detective Mike Burrow with the Houston Police Department. "We also have on the surveillance video several possible witnesses that were no longer at the scene when we arrived. We are trying to locate those witnesses. There were two females that were coming out of the store, one of whom, who appeared to be struck by the Jeep as it left the parking lot. There is also a possible good Samaritan that appeared to be a black male in a hooded sweatshirt that was in the parking lot, possibly tried to stop the vehicle as it was leaving. He was no longer here and we need him to come forward."

Authorities gave a description of the suspect as a middle aged black male, late 30s early 40s, clean shaven face, approximately 6-foot-1, 180 to 210 pounds. He was dressed in a black leather jacket, blue jeans with black driver's hat. It's unknown if he arrived at the store on foot or in another vehicle.

sketch just released--->

[Image: 8503641_335x188.jpg]

you know, i was thinking, it's fine if you want to leave YOUR poor baby in a car with the keys in ignition and engine running while you go into walmart, but who the fuck said you could endanger MY child too? (the niece). if i were the mother of that niece i'd be ripping dumb bitch Niah O'Neil a new one! that little 7-year-old girl was lucky she got out, she may have been the target.

now it's Evan Montgomery Lamar Miller? which is it?

KHOU-TV 11 News
The missing toddler, Evan Lamar Miller, was found safe Friday morning in the back of the stolen Jeep , which was abandoned in the back of a strip center in the 8200 block of West Bellfort.

lucky stupid bitch of a mother.

suspect

[Image: article-0-0F73CD7B00000578-752_474x242.jpg]

stupid mother

[Image: article-0-0F73CD4B00000578-539_474x243.jpg]