Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good evening subjects
I am a kind ruler a generous ruler and to prove it I have dirty virgins for everyone.hah
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Take your dirty virginians and push them into the well. Preferably headfirst.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(01-15-2012, 08:14 PM)Maggot Wrote: Take your dirty virginians and push them into the well. Preferably headfirst.

You're not making it easy to be nice to you.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I don't want a virgin, he needs to know what he's doing. I don't have the patience for on the job training.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Thirty virgins infidel............thirty virgins!!!
Fucking hell, you 2 are the most backwards motherfuckers I have ever seen.

Dirty Virgin recipe

1 12 oz Tanqueray® gin
12 oz brown creme de cacao

Shake both ingredients with ice cubes in a cocktail shaker. Strain into a highball glass, and serve.

John Adams

Oh good...your turn tonight!

hah
Commando Cunt Queen
Shit.........now you get all suff ist icated.
(01-15-2012, 08:28 PM)username Wrote: Oh good...your turn tonight!

hah

Cool, do you have an up to date health card?Blowing-kisses

John Adams

(01-15-2012, 08:28 PM)Maggot Wrote: Shit.........now you get all suff ist icated.

Not hardly. I'm just trying to prevent getting my own "rantings of a lunatic" thread.

I believe in God now though. I was trying my hardest last night to scan in and post a photo and I couldn't get it to work.

THANK YOU, GOD!!!
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-15-2012, 08:29 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

hah

I do! Go! I like the kisses smiley--at least you're a friendly drunk.
Commando Cunt Queen
I think I'll have on with you dick. I have been painting all day...still not finished.
(01-15-2012, 08:59 PM)krystalshores Wrote: I think I'll have on with you dick. I have been painting all day...still not finished.

Great, what are you painting?

John Adams

(01-15-2012, 08:48 PM)username Wrote:

hah

*gasps* Dick's drunk on a sunday? Wouldn't ya know!! He probably went out and bought it yesterday so he would have it for today. hah Dick's nice when he's drunk? I've got to see this!
(01-15-2012, 09:09 PM)JsMom Wrote:
(01-15-2012, 08:48 PM)username Wrote:

hah

*gasps* Dick's drunk on a sunday? Wouldn't ya know!! He probably went out and bought it yesterday so he would have it for today. hah Dick's nice when he's drunk? I've got to see this!

Blowing-kisses

They sell booze here on sunday.

John Adams

Aren't you the lucky one? They don't do that here. I don't drink anyways. yuck.
They don't sell booze here untill noon on Sunday, dumbest fucking law ever. God Forbid someone wants to go fishing on a Sunday and grab some ice and a 12 pack before they head out.
(01-15-2012, 09:07 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(01-15-2012, 08:59 PM)krystalshores Wrote: I think I'll have on with you dick. I have been painting all day...still not finished.
Great, what are you painting?

I finished my accent wall in the living room now I'm working on trim and the doors. It looks great, I'm not a professional so I'm happy it's turning out good. Smiley_emoticons_wink

(01-15-2012, 09:19 PM)JsMom Wrote: Aren't you the lucky one? They don't do that here. I don't drink anyways. yuck.

They just started selling it here too! It's still weird going into the liquor store on Sunday hah
(01-15-2012, 09:22 PM)sally Wrote: They don't sell booze here untill noon on Sunday, dumbest fucking law ever. God Forbid someone wants to go fishing on a Sunday and grab some ice and a 12 pack before they head out.

The state liquor stores here don't open till 11 AM on regular days and NOTHING is open on Sundays. Even most of the fucking restaurants are closed...