Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
the psychology of food
(01-16-2012, 04:18 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: in particular, eating cute little animals like bunnies. hah

it's partly cultural right? if we lived in wartime Europe, we'd eat anything. yet today i couldn't eat horse. i have a mental block about eating rabbit, horse, deer, squirrel, shark, reptiles and others.
are we spoiled? people have eaten everything out there! bugs. cats. dogs. living cobras. you name it. ick.
and like others, if i had to kill that cute lamb myself, i would not have lamb chops. but i like them!
you have any food taboos?

Honestly, I'd eat anything you thought I should try and that you made.
86 112
I love garbanzo beans!! aka chick peas. Love them in a salad.
Beets? No. Any organ meat? No. Venison? No.

Meat comes from the super market all packaged nicely. And it has to be chicken, pork, lamb, steak, hamburger. None of that crazy meat.

We went to this new butchter shop in our town and they had Kangaroo. My son wanted to try it. It was $42/lb. I told him to get a job if he wants to eat that shit. OH and he has to move out too cuz he ain't cooking it in my kitchen.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
MF: Honestly, I'd eat anything you thought I should try and that you made.

my true paisan! Blowing-kisses
i'd love to cook a fabulous dinner for you.

I can not stomach most processed foods-I gag at baloney and hate the fact that it shares the same deli case as cheese.

I've had rabbit stew, I like it, but then again I like most game meat. We have deer and moose on a regular basis.

Hey, don't knock Mountain Oysters until you try them. My brother and some hunting buddies used to throw a wild game dinner every year....and the Mtn Oysters were always a big hit. Of course, usually a first timer was not told what they were until after they ate them.
We have an oyster feed every year here in Eagle, I-dee-ho. It's a big-ass party. I've been a few times. They're OK...somewhat chewy. Defo need dipping sauce, IMO.

Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

Eating balls is gay, Dahmer.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
So, I take it you've never eaten a chicken breast, eh, Cracker?
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

or a rump roast, or a fucking hot dog.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I love it that you men are posting all the gay foods you can think of. hahahahaha

I have never had chicken breast with a nipple or a rump roast with the asshole still in it or a hot dog that was a penis.

I'm not judging, just saying. Balls are fucking balls. You eat balls. You can't pretend they come from anywhere else.

[Image: shrunk.jpg]

You even said they needed some special "sauce".
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Talk to Duchess about humping you, get back to me on if that's gay or not.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(01-21-2012, 12:22 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Talk to Duchess about humping you

Hibye

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-21-2012, 12:33 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-21-2012, 12:22 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Talk to Duchess about humping you

Hibye

It's a trick question. hah

John Adams

Everything about me is slo-mo today. 50
(01-21-2012, 12:41 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Everything about me is slo-mo today. 50

So today would be a good day for...110

John Adams

I don't do argumentative muthafuckas. [Image: icon_nutkick.gif]