Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Here's your BIG CHANCE, LC....
A chance to change law enforcement in a positive way and become FAMOUS!

Look, all experienced felons know to face their nostrils at the camera for mug shots. It is very unnatural and does not look like they do in real life.

Start a campaign to get cops to make the fuckers look at a dot BELOW the lens before snapping the pic.

Now don't that make a helluva lotta sense?

Have you ever been present when mugs are being taken?

it's a bitch sometimes just to get them to stand still or turn to the right let alone get them to co operate by looking at a dot.

You take what you can get for a mug shot.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(01-18-2012, 12:11 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Have you ever been present when mugs are being taken?

it's a bitch sometimes just to get them to stand still or turn to the right let alone get them to co operate by looking at a dot.

Okay, so you use posthumous pix.

(01-18-2012, 12:24 PM)Tommy Tourette Wrote:
(01-18-2012, 12:11 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Have you ever been present when mugs are being taken?

Okay, so you use posthumous pix.

What they really need is a camera in the police car that takes their mugs on the way to lock up, you would be surprised how different they are in the back seat of the squad car than after they hit the jail.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

What they REALLY need is a HEAD CLAMP!
Remove options and compliance follows.

(I can't believe I as a Libertarian just wrote that)
Ignore
The reason I have any concern over this is because I couldn't "make" the son of a bitch who robbed me. All negro nostrils look alike.

hah
(01-18-2012, 02:22 PM)Tommy Tourette Wrote: The reason I have any concern over this is because I couldn't "make" the son of a bitch who robbed me. All negro nostrils look alike.

hah

You should have just asked him his name, strong arm robbers aren't the brightest bulbs in the lamp.

Truthfully faces aren't what a person who is the victim of crime should be looking at for ID'ing the thug.

tats,scars,or other characteristics that can't be disguised are way better identifiers.

John Adams

(01-18-2012, 02:31 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(01-18-2012, 02:22 PM)Tommy Tourette Wrote: The reason I have any concern over this is because I couldn't "make" the son of a bitch who robbed me. All negro nostrils look alike.

hah

You should have just asked him his name, strong arm robbers aren't the brightest bulbs in the lamp.

Truthfully faces aren't what a person who is the victim of crime should be looking at for ID'ing the thug.

tats,scars,or other characteristics that can't be disguised are way better identifiers.

I...know... that NOW! His bullets were round nose copperclad probably Winchester.
First time victims are so DUMMMM hah

Tommy, look at some of the booking photos here, you'll see that getting mugshots can be pretty amusing. or disgusting. hah

http://mockforums.net/thread-3974.html

i am sorry to hear you were robbed at gunpoint! and glad you're unhurt.

Me too. That was one scary afternoon. Guy had all the RIGHT lingo about coins.
Only took a MOMENT of distraction to be staring down a gun.

I complained to the investigator that I felt cowardly for not going for MY gun. He told me that when you are COVERED to BLOW the guy if he wants.

(Lying on the floor I actually FELT the bullets going into my back....no shots were fired but my imagination was runnin full speed)
this tells me it was not random. he looked you up on some coin geek site and stalked you. has he been apprehended? email me details if you want to talk about it.

i know it is a sickening terror for any victim. my young son was robbed at gunpoint in daylight at a stoplight while in his vehicle. you don't get over that brush with violent senseless death in a hurry.

hah

I think we are going to be friends.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(01-18-2012, 09:40 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: this tells me it was not random. he looked you up on some coin geek site and stalked you. has he been apprehended? email me details if you want to talk about it.

i know it is a sickening terror for any victim. my young son was robbed at gunpoint in daylight at a stoplight while in his vehicle. you don't get over that brush with violent senseless death in a hurry.

It was in 1983.

In other words.... yesterday. gleep.

TAUGHT me a whole bunch. I was a coin shop/pawnbroker. Standard target. I made a LOT of security changes.
I barred MYSELF in instead of the goofy buzzer door I had.
Buzzer doors let them IN.

ME (and inventory) being barred in sorta defeats the whole concept.
PLUS customers can walk in and out.

Robbers don't like company.