seven layer dip
wings
sub sandwiches
hot dogs/hamburgers
onion dip/chips
rotel dip/tortilla chips
lil' smokies
sweet meatballs

I'm tired of all that. I think I am going with chicken fajita nachos or huevos rancheros with vegetables/pitas and tzatziki dip. I know they don't go together, but both are mildly healthy if you don't count the tortilla chips.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
i think i'll cook some homemade chili and cornbread for my sons.

[Image: chili-cornbread.jpg]

Buffet ~

Roast turkey w/a variety of rolls

Booze

Miscellaneous salads

Chips/dips

Cheese/crackers

Booze

Crudite

Brownies

More booze

Everything is on the island & they help themselves.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
What the heck is crudite? crud lite crude light......what what?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Fresh veggies like celery/carrot sticks, broccoli, radish, etc.
(01-22-2012, 02:38 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Fresh veggies like celery/carrot sticks, broccoli, radish, etc.

Oh...OK Rabbit food. hah

Ha! Yeah, rabbit food. I like it & so do some of the guys but I don't think they eat it in a health conscience way because it's usually invisible given it's covered in dip. 78
I'm on a quest for sour cream to make a vegetable dip now before I start a drankin.
On the way to the store I had a revelation. Take some crescent rolls flatten them out and put a cheddarwurst in them roll it up and put in the oven then dip it in maple mustard dip.
Finger licking good!!! 44
(01-22-2012, 03:25 PM)Maggot Wrote: On the way to the store I had a revelation. Take some crescent rolls flatten them out and put a cheddarwurst in them roll it up and put in the oven then dip it in maple mustard dip.

Fat.Ass.

I bet that was good.

Take two packs of crescent roll dough, spread it out and bake it. When cooled, mix cream cheese, a package of Ranch dressing mix, and a little sour cream or mayo to thin out, then spread on the crescent crust. Put thawed out chopped frozen veggies (carrots, peas, cauliflower, brocolli mix is good, bag of diced) on top. That is good, too.

Duchess, That sounds like a good spread. All finger food and all good for grazing while you are making another drink. Perfect.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(01-22-2012, 03:25 PM)Maggot Wrote: On the way to the store I had a revelation. Take some crescent rolls flatten them out and put a cheddarwurst in them roll it up and put in the oven then dip it in maple mustard dip.

That sounds good, I wish I read this before I went to the store. I may have to go back to that hell hole now.

Someone has rabbit food? Great..I could use some for the rabbit I still have in my freezer. But, then again, I guess it is too late for that one, eh?

I will probably go with the usual pizza and wings. But did find a couple good dip recipes. May also go for my Texas Caviar..have not made it in a while.
I don't give a fuck now. 52
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-23-2012, 01:03 AM)username Wrote: I don't give a fuck now. 52

Allllll aboard for the wa-wa train..........Alllllllllll aboard!
i just filled my 7.5 qt. crock pot with all the makings of chili. i'll have to taste it later to see if i put in not enough chili powder or too much. ha.
i made it from memory from my Mom's recipe, which i haven't done for years. it has ground beef of course, red kidney beans, onions, peppers, and tomato juice.
chili is such a regional thing, some use no beans, blah blah.

i'm leaving it on low all night and have corn bread all ready.
then the fans can eat when they feel like it.

GO PATS!!

(01-23-2012, 07:28 AM)Maggot Wrote:
(01-23-2012, 01:03 AM)username Wrote: I don't give a fuck now. 52

Allllll aboard for the wa-wa train..........Alllllllllll aboard!

Fuck off, doughboy.
Commando Cunt Queen
I have 2 lbs of jumbo shrimp I want to deep fry. Do I dip in egg, batter or just toss the buggers in the oil?

I think they need a coating, Maggotyboo.
Roll in beer batter and deep fry those shrimp.

Bisquick, or even krust-eze pancake batter, just use beer instead of the water.

and make it a little thinner than for pancakes you want it to drip when you lift the shrimp.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams