Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sometimes an epic fail is just funny..and Mock worthy
(03-30-2015, 12:59 PM)Duchess Wrote:

There is a time & place for huge tits. Walking down the aisle and milking at the food court isn't one of those places.

Time: always

Place: anywhere

This message is MS approved.
So you wish Mrs. Spy walked down the aisle in a similar dress MS?
(03-30-2015, 01:36 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: So you wish Mrs. Spy walked down the aisle in a similar dress MS?

No.

However, if my parents and grandparents weren't present I may consider it.
(03-30-2015, 01:51 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(03-30-2015, 01:36 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: So you wish Mrs. Spy walked down the aisle in a similar dress MS?

No.

However, if my parents and grandparents weren't present I may consider it.
That's kind of the point MS. Weddings are attended by friends and family (young and old). That's why it's a failure. If you want to show off your wife's rack to your buddies and she's cool with that, you can always email pics to them. Weddings are public family ceremonies.
BG, you and I agree on this.

My love of tits presented in this manner clouds my judgement much of the time.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
"Men look at boobies the same way women look at puppies in cages. We just want to set them free and play with them."

Hahaha
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Why would anyone want to email pics of their wife's tits to their buddies? Seems like such an odd thing to do.

When I was in HS I knew this couple who had dated since middle school, I saw on FB that they're married with 3 kids now. Anyway I went to school with a guy that happened to be good friends with that couple, I was at his house one day and he left me sitting in his room for a couple of minutes to go do something. I noticed on his desk that he had a photo laying face down, so being nosey I flipped the picture over and got a nice little surprise. It was a picture of the girlfriend spread eagle on the bed with her fingers in her vagina.

I put the picture back and that was the last time I ever went over to that kids house.
Not something I'd ever consider either Sally, but I've heard of and seen much worse than that.
As an adult it wouldn't have been so shocking, but we were all 14 or 15 at the time. Nasty little pervs.
*whistles and looks distracted*
I found some x-rated pictures of the previous owners of my house. They aint pretty and are pretty much scenes from a horror movie, I mean who the hell takes pictures of giving a blowjob to an 80 yr old guy laying in a bed with oxygen tubes up his nose and she is wearing some zany purple thing that reminds me of Barney. I dropped them like they were hot coals and stepped on them like they were a snake.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-30-2015, 08:40 PM)Maggot Wrote: I found some x-rated pictures of the previous owners of my house. They aint pretty and are pretty much scenes from a horror movie, I mean who the hell takes pictures of giving a blowjob to an 80 yr old guy laying in a bed with oxygen tubes up his nose and she is wearing some zany purple thing that reminds me of Barney. I dropped them like they were hot coals and stepped on them like they were a snake.

hmmm.......... i have several purple zany things, purple being my favorite color. I'm wondering if I ever lived in your house. What color hair does "she" have?
(03-30-2015, 01:11 PM)Jimbone Wrote:
(03-30-2015, 12:59 PM)Duchess Wrote:

There is a time & place for huge tits. Walking down the aisle and milking at the food court isn't one of those places.

Time: always

Place: anywhere

This message is MS approved.

You are my new role model and hero.Notworthy Was thinking of you Saturday night when me and some friends were going to go to a strip club but decided against it when we some black people fighting in the parking lot. Plus it was 3:30am in the morning and the club closed at 4am.
You're really living your life now that you decided against the priesthood. Niggers, strippers, 8 balls... it's all good.
(03-30-2015, 10:17 PM)blueberryhill Wrote:
(03-30-2015, 08:40 PM)Maggot Wrote: I found some x-rated pictures of the previous owners of my house. They aint pretty and are pretty much scenes from a horror movie, I mean who the hell takes pictures of giving a blowjob to an 80 yr old guy laying in a bed with oxygen tubes up his nose and she is wearing some zany purple thing that reminds me of Barney. I dropped them like they were hot coals and stepped on them like they were a snake.

hmmm.......... i have several purple zany things, purple being my favorite color. I'm wondering if I ever lived in your house. What color hair does "she" have?

Smiley_emoticons_smile

You trollop!
(03-30-2015, 11:06 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(03-30-2015, 10:17 PM)blueberryhill Wrote:

Smiley_emoticons_smile

You trollop!

hahhah Thanks Hair, it has been a long time since I've been called a slut.
(03-30-2015, 11:05 PM)sally Wrote: You're really living your life now that you decided against the priesthood. Niggers, strippers, 8 balls... it's all good.

8994:

Clang's future?

:blow::46
(03-30-2015, 11:05 PM)sally Wrote: You're really living your life now that you decided against the priesthood. Niggers, strippers, 8 balls... it's all good.

Yeah, I'm gonna have to keep that partly on the DL though. A friend I made during priestly discernment who I haven't spoken to since last year, emailed me that he wants me to call him so we can hang out.