Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sometimes an epic fail is just funny..and Mock worthy
(03-30-2015, 10:17 PM)blueberryhill Wrote:
(03-30-2015, 08:40 PM)Maggot Wrote: I found some x-rated pictures of the previous owners of my house. They aint pretty and are pretty much scenes from a horror movie, I mean who the hell takes pictures of giving a blowjob to an 80 yr old guy laying in a bed with oxygen tubes up his nose and she is wearing some zany purple thing that reminds me of Barney. I dropped them like they were hot coals and stepped on them like they were a snake.

hmmm.......... i have several purple zany things, purple being my favorite color. I'm wondering if I ever lived in your house. What color hair does "she" have?

It was a reddish brown but getting white/grey fast. Don't screw up my image of you as next months Playboy centerfold.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-31-2015, 01:22 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(03-30-2015, 11:05 PM)sally Wrote: You're really living your life now that you decided against the priesthood. Niggers, strippers, 8 balls... it's all good.

Yeah, I'm gonna have to keep that partly on the DL though. A friend I made during priestly discernment who I haven't spoken to since last year, emailed me that he wants me to call him so we can hang out.

Did he ask that you meet him wearing thigh highs and heels?
(03-30-2015, 02:56 PM)sally Wrote: It was a picture of the girlfriend spread eagle on the bed with her fingers in her vagina.
I put the picture back and that was the last time I ever went over to that kids house.
(03-30-2015, 03:03 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: Not something I'd ever consider either Sally, but I've heard of and seen much worse than that.
(03-30-2015, 03:33 PM)sally Wrote: As an adult it wouldn't have been so shocking, but we were all 14 or 15 at the time. Nasty little pervs.
(03-30-2015, 03:53 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: *whistles and looks distracted*

Lol. I used to fraternize with a girl that told me a sex story about her and her former girlfriend. It was great, until a week later when she commented that it had happened when she was 13. I felt very conflicted and somewhat guilty about the story from that point on. This reminded me of that.

(03-31-2015, 10:17 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Did he ask that you meet him wearing thigh highs and heels?
Maybe he wants to dress to match.
(03-31-2015, 08:41 AM)Maggot Wrote:
(03-30-2015, 10:17 PM)blueberryhill Wrote:
(03-30-2015, 08:40 PM)Maggot Wrote: I found some x-rated pictures of the previous owners of my house. They aint pretty and are pretty much scenes from a horror movie, I mean who the hell takes pictures of giving a blowjob to an 80 yr old guy laying in a bed with oxygen tubes up his nose and she is wearing some zany purple thing that reminds me of Barney. I dropped them like they were hot coals and stepped on them like they were a snake.

hmmm.......... i have several purple zany things, purple being my favorite color. I'm wondering if I ever lived in your house. What color hair does "she" have?

It was a reddish brown but getting white/grey fast. Don't screw up my image of you as next months Playboy centerfold.

Nope, it wasn't me. I would nevah' allow my hair to go white or grey. Those roots are always reddish brown. I guess that's why they still card me in Walmart......yes, walmart!
(03-31-2015, 10:17 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(03-30-2015, 11:05 PM)sally Wrote: You're really living your life now that you decided against the priesthood. Niggers, strippers, 8 balls... it's all good.

Yeah, I'm gonna have to keep that partly on the DL though. A friend I made during priestly discernment who I haven't spoken to since last year, emailed me that he wants me to call him so we can hang out.

No. He doesn't know about my crossdressing and I'm not going to call him out on the gay vibe he is putting out.
(03-31-2015, 11:02 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(03-31-2015, 10:17 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote:

No. He doesn't know about my crossdressing and I'm not going to call him out on the gay vibe he is putting out.

Unrequited love.

Clang, you are a true heart-breaker.
(04-01-2015, 03:16 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Clang, you are a true heart-breaker.

That's what the ladies in my Clangfic tell me.

Fifty Shades of Frito-Lay.