Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sometimes an epic fail is just funny..and Mock worthy
Most of us (even dick) will have to admit to watching those lame "As seen on TV" infomercials.

Here, for your viewing pleasure is "A Tribute to Doing it Wrong"
Have fun.

That was like every annoying thing that can happen all rolled in to one.
Commando Cunt Queen
I don't admit to shit I don't do, one of the things I don't do is watch infomercials.

I rarely even watch TV in the channels that have commericials.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(01-24-2012, 12:37 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I don't admit to shit I don't do, one of the things I don't do is watch infomercials.

If it wasn't TV that dumbed you the fuck down what was it?

Hanging around construction sites when you should have been at school?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(01-24-2012, 04:38 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(01-24-2012, 12:37 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I don't admit to shit I don't do, one of the things I don't do is watch infomercials.

If it wasn't TV that dumbed you the fuck down what was it?

I don't want to give you any attention right now, make an appointment sometime in september.

until then just shut the fuck up.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I hate most commercials, mainly because they portrey white people to be as stupid as hell.
(01-25-2012, 10:21 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: I hate most commercials, mainly because they portrey white people to be as stupid as hell.

hahhahhah
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
They also portray them to be stupid as hell.
John Adams

I don't know why this dress fail is so funny to me.

[Image: Everyone-involved-in-the-taking-of-this-...hoto.1.jpg]

I kinda like these newlyweds for some reason though.

So, MS. Using your super-duper powers of speculation, what's your prediction for a long and happy marriage for these two?
That is awesome! What a presentation!

I wonder if the priest was able to maintain his composure during the ceremony?

I see a solid 3-5 years for these two.
She's on-line with lots of wine, in the kitchen.

She feels guilty for eating that third grape and decides to work it off........

[Image: anigif_enhanced-25674-1393696761-18.gif]

^ If username were black.
(01-24-2012, 12:37 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(01-24-2012, 04:38 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: If it wasn't TV that dumbed you the fuck down what was it?

I don't want to give you any attention right now, make an appointment sometime in september.

until then just shut the fuck up.

[Image: anigif_enhanced-20655-1393687097-10.gif]

Dick was one funny asshole sometimes (I bet he stole that skateboard from the bumbling little Brit).
this is a good thread, that bride is doing that deliberately.
(03-30-2015, 10:48 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: that bride is doing that deliberately.

Yeah, that big ornate necklace practically screams, "look here, look here!". Maybe it's not really a fail and she'd even appreciate being plastered on a mock site?

[Image: dress.jpg]
^ This blushing bride opted for almost the same dress, but chose more subtle accessories. Much classier.

5 - 7 for this proud groom, MS?

Why, why, why would she do that? I'm judging those bitches. One of the most significant days of their lives and they couldn't even exhibit a bit of class. Seriously. It's not cute, it's not lovely, it's not sexy.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-30-2015, 11:23 AM)Duchess Wrote: Why, why, why would she do that? I'm judging those bitches. One of the most significant days of their lives and they couldn't even exhibit a bit of class. Seriously. It's not cute, it's not lovely, it's not sexy.

Yeah, those are wedding day fails in my eyes too.

Coulda been worse though -- they coulda been pictured breast feeding during the ceremonies. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Seriously, I don't think either dress is appropriate for the occasion, but gotta admit that I think the blonde bride is kinda sexy in that dress -- trashy-sexy. I give her marriage 10 years, lots of affairs, and see her making out like a bandtit with a 5050 community property split.
I'd be embarrased to walk down the aisle with someone dressed like that. Major failure.
In Russia, dress wears you!
I love huge tits, and I love the way the dress makes them look.

Sue me.

There is a time & place for huge tits. Walking down the aisle and milking at the food court isn't one of those places.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]