You wanna know why members have left Mock?
Because of that fucking cunt Sinister. If you have the patience, read Farah's original intro thread and read the drooling bullshit that bitch wrote compared to the newbie... and Farah never got admitted.10 pages and it's no wonder the noob lost interest. That's just ONE newbie that she fucked with and it's our loss.

Seriously Frank, what the hell were you thinking when you put her in charge of that area?

http://www.mockforums.com/view_topic.php...amp;page=1
forfuckssake never got in at all & frankly I didn't think she was too bad, I've sure as hell seen worse that DID get in.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Think what a bustling forum we could have right now if that imbecile hadn't been put in charge.
There is nothing to keep us from having a bustling forum now...It's up to us, Mock can fulfill her potential, so to speak & in no small way she is already a success with 2501 topics and 63,870 posts...I don't mean to sound presumptuous about MF's forum, I certainly get that he is owner/Admin. but, I think all you Mockers have played the biggest role of all & did it beautifully...Mock is a success & will only get bigger and better.
You were a cheerleader in high school, weren't you? ::rollseyes::
As a matter of fact ::bigg::

I really need to shut the fuck up myself...Jesus Christ
Well, Sinister is gone and Farah is in - what's his excuse today?
The Antagonist Wrote:Well, Sinister is gone and Farah is in - what's his excuse today?
This from the tard that wrote 'so' 50 times?
Apparently it annoyed you too.... good.
I've sure as hell seen worse that DID get in.

Are you talking to me? 21
Fug duh kund
I resemble that remark as well Luke.
[Image: alcatraz-prison-picture2-1.jpg]
[Image: what_manner.gif]
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Because of that fucking cunt Sinister. If you have the patience, read Farah's original intro thread and read the drooling bullshit that bitch wrote compared to the newbie... and Farah never got admitted.10 pages and it's no wonder the noob lost interest. That's just ONE newbie that she fucked with and it's our loss.

Seriously Frank, what the hell were you thinking when you put her in charge of that area?

http://www.mockforums.com/view_topic.php...amp;page=1

I've been trying pretty hard to make you happy lately. 21
86 112
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Seriously Frank, what the hell were you thinking when you put her in charge of that area?
Maybe he was thinking that she had more brains in her little pinky than any of theignorant, turd burglaring,troglodytes who try to weasel their way in here without a bitch name and avatar ::dunno::
orrrrr.... maybe they are just bored?
sally Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Seriously Frank, what the hell were you thinking when you put her in charge of that area?
Maybe he was thinking that she had more brains in her little pinky than any of theignorant, turd burglaring,troglodytes who try to weasel their way in here without a bitch name and avatar ::dunno::
Well fuck me up the ass, we can't have people trying to get in here without a bitch name, can we?
Luke Warmwater Wrote:I've sure as hell seen worse that DID get in.

Are you talking to me? 21
Of course I wasn't referring to you...nor LKTraz......Men::rollseyes::
:kiss::
Fug duh kund
More from that fucking cunt Sinister... I don't know who she's quoting, but she's got a serious hard on for people of color. I'm surprised she agreed to meed Z... she probably feared for her life the whole time.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:I stepped about a foot ahead, just as he passed, and he bumped me slightly as he passed by. He didn't say excuse me or anything, but kept right on going.

I wouldn't have moved a muscle. Take your entitlement attitude and stick it where the sun don't shine. Around here, blacks have no sense of anyone but themselves. Complete self-absorption is the name of the game for them. No one else is on the street or in the hall but them. If they expect me to move you can take it to the bank that I won't budge. They aren't any more entitled to the space than I am and this asshat would have to find a different way around me. I'd have reacted precisely the same way to any person, the color of their skin be damned.
As I said at 24, I'm in a job that stresses situational awarenessbut these freaks take it to the extreme... they suspect EVERYONE. Shaved head = neo nazi. Brown eyes = person of color. Everyone thatthey don't know = terrorists.

How did this happen? I realize 24 is a hotbed of extreme right fanatics, but why? It's disturbing.
I'm surrounded by conservative Republicans daily and they are NOTHING like those fruitcakes in 24...I don't know anyone in real life that is even remotely like them...They are like cartoon characters in a sense, every fuckin' thing about them is extreme & exaggerated, I've never seenanything like it before.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:As I said at 24, I'm in a job that stresses situational awarenessbut these freaks take it to the extreme... they suspect EVERYONE. Shaved head = neo nazi. Brown eyes = person of color. Everyone thatthey don't know = terrorists.

How did this happen? I realize 24 is a hotbed of extreme right fanatics, but why? It's disturbing.
You'll be whistling a different tune when a nigger runs you down at the grocery store and the muslims start land assault. You better be ready with you bullet proof vest and aSmith & Wesson.