You wanna know why members have left Mock?
LuMPyPussy Wrote:More from that fucking cunt Sinister... I don't know who she's quoting, but she's got a serious hard on for people of color. I'm surprised she agreed to meed Z...

She poured bear on Z?
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:More from that fucking cunt Sinister... I don't know who she's quoting, but she's got a serious hard on for people of color. I'm surprised she agreed to meed Z...

She poured bear on Z?

::lmao::

Jesus Christ, neither one of us can spell.
She made Z meet her on her turf. Nevermind Z lives in a NICE neighborhood.
I could understand if the T was directly above the D or the E was right above the A but they are not and it's all giving my left eye a throbbing sensation and it is twitching. But having both up one and over two is odd...very very odd.::dunno::
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
sally Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Seriously Frank, what the hell were you thinking when you put her in charge of that area?
Maybe he was thinking that she had more brains in her little pinky than any of theignorant, turd burglaring,troglodytes who try to weasel their way in here without a bitch name and avatar ::dunno::
::lmao::

Ok... that was funny.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:More from that fucking cunt Sinister... I don't know who she's quoting, but she's got a serious hard on for people of color. I'm surprised she agreed to meed Z... she probably feared for her life the whole time.
Quote:
Quote:I wouldn't have moved a muscle. Take your entitlement attitude and stick it where the sun don't shine. Around here, blacks have no sense of anyone but themselves. Complete self-absorption is the name of the game for them. No one else is on the street or in the hall but them. If they expect me to move you can take it to the bank that I won't budge. They aren't any more entitled to the space than I am and this asshat would have to find a different way around me. I'd have reacted precisely the same way to any person, the color of their skin be damned.
In her defense, she DOES live in Detroit.

On the other hand, she may very well be a card carrying KKK member. I dunno. I'm just saying...

nvm - in rereading her statement, I can see that she's suggesting someone else who obviously doesn't live in the same area, should be cautious of black people. If nothing else, it's a pretty insensitive thing to say.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
sally Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Seriously Frank, what the hell were you thinking when you put her in charge of that area?
Maybe he was thinking that she had more brains in her little pinky than any of theignorant, turd burglaring,troglodytes who try to weasel their way in here without a bitch name and avatar ::dunno::
Well fuck me up the ass, we can't have people trying to get in here without a bitch name, can we?
If you insist! ::bigg::
[Image: alcatraz-prison-picture2-1.jpg]
[Image: what_manner.gif]