Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Misc. Cases II
long road trip with the kiddies this summer?
prevent all that whining and those annoying bathroom stops--

--------------------------------------------------------------

[Image: 18783317_BG2.JPG]

[Image: 18783317_BG3.JPG]

CHICAGO (FOX Chicago News)
A suburban couple is facing criminal charges after two of their five children were found bound and blindfolded by the family's vehicle in Lawrence, Kansas.

Deborah and Adolfo Gomez, of west suburban Northlake, were arrested Wednesday on two counts of child abuse and five counts of endangering a child.

The children are aged five through 15. Police say the two youngest, ages 5 and 7, were found bound and blindfolded in the family's Chevy Suburban SUV that had been parked in a Wal-Mart parking lot since Monday. The vehicle had no license plates, according to police.

Police say the family was traveling to Arizona to see relatives when their SUV developed mechanical problems on I-70 and they stopped in Lawrence.

A customer called police from inside the store saying they saw a child in the parking lot with his arms tied behind him sitting next to a van.

The vehicle was surrounded by police while the mother was shopping inside the Wal-Mart. They say the father resisted when they tried to enter the vehicle, and they used tasers to subdue him. Taser

Authorities in Lawrence are making temporary arrangements for all five of the children, while the parents are held at the Douglas County jail.

As for any injuries, the police made no mention of any in their statement, the local paper reports that medics examined family members at the scene and no one was taken to a hospital.

A Wal-Mart spokesman told the local paper that it is reviewing surveillance video and will provide any relevant video to the police.

Their landlords told the Sun-Times that he is surprised by the allegations, describing the family as "devout Christians."

A bond hearing will be held for the Gomez's Thursday afternoon where formal charges are expected to be announced.

According to the Chicago Tribune, both parents left behind a trail of arrests and financial problems in Illinois.

Deborah, who worked as a handler at UPS until recently, was placed on supervision in October 1998 after she plead guilty to misdemeanor endangering the life of a child. She admitted leaving two young sons, then ages 2 and 3, home alone for 8 hours on March 13, 1998 when the family lived at a Naperville apartment. Prosecutors brought her back into court in 2001 after they said she failed to comply with counseling and parenting classes. She later complied.

Adolfo Gomez is currently unemployed. He was released from a stint in prison in January 1984, where he served less than 3 years for burglary and theft convictions. He later was arrested three times by police in Bartlett, Glendale Heights and Lombard on suspicion of driving intoxicated.

Gomez then pleaded guilty to a November 2007 DUI in Lombard in which his blood-alcohol level was tested at .138, above the legal threshold of .08, court records show.

The librarian at the middle school the 13 and 14 year-olds attend told FOX Chicago News that they often frequented the library, and described the children as sweet and extremely well-mannered.

i put this in Australia thread, but had to post it again here. it's priceless!

hah BOLO for coleslaw! BWAAAAAAAAA [Image: attachment.php?aid=7708]

WHYALLA, Australia – Police were Tuesday conducting a manhunt for thieves who made off with 93 pounds of mayonnaise from a business in South Australia.

Two 46-pound tubs of the condiment went missing from a refrigerated warehouse in Whyalla, about 237 miles north of the capital city Adelaide on Saturday.

In a statement, police said they were puzzling over why anyone would want to steal 93 pounds of mayonnaise.

They urged anyone who heard of people making large quantities of coleslaw or potato salad to notify authorities. 28 115

NYPost

Go get a job— just not that job.

A Brooklyn judge was baffled yesterday when a mother who dumped her newborn down a garbage chute said she is looking for work as a home health aide. OH GOOD! give that girl a bedpan!

Laquasia Wright must hold down a job as part of a deal in which she pleaded guilty to endangering the welfare of a child — but Justice Patricia DiMango was stumped by her career choice.

“That’s probably the least appropriate job for her,” DiMango told Wright and her lawyer. “It defies logic. I don’t think it’s the best choice.”

Wright was charged last year with trying to kill her baby boy by tossing him out with the trash at a Fort Greene housing project.

A worker at the Walt Whitman Houses heard the baby’s cries and fished the boy out of the bottom of a trash compactor in May 2011.

As part of the plea, Wright must be on probation for five years, keep a job and earn her general- equivalency degree.

“She is getting help with a family member,” said defense lawyer John Rodriguez.

“We’re making every effort to help and rehabilitate her — none of us took this conclusion lightly.”

If Wright doesn’t stick to the deal, she risks up to seven years in prison.

[Image: 050212Wright2SAB000526--300x300.jpg]

i'll bet Sixfooter has seen her around. Relaxed Drink

SunSent.
A 400-pound woman was arrested Wednesday afternoon after being found by police sitting in the buff on a bus bench in Fort Lauderdale, police said

Patricia McCollum, 52, was charged with exposure of sexual organs in public and was initially being held on a $100 bond. McCollum has a long record list of petty offenses, according to court documents.

McCollum, currently homeless, was found nude on a bus bench at 3900 N. Ocean Blvd and claims she was just trying to change her clothes, according to the arrest report filed in the case.

"That's why I was changing my clothes on the bus bench. I don't have anywhere else to stay but bus benches," McCollum said during a first appearance court hearing Thursday. there are places she could go, shelters or even a public restroom.

McCollum, who was using a walker to stand, currently collects Social Security disability checks, according to her statements in court.

According to police, McCollum has been observed and warned by several officers in the past about similar behavior.

[Image: woman_20120622061939_320_240.JPG]

[Image: 2010004932.jpg]

How can homeless people be fat? Does anyone understand this?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
[Image: Chicagokilling.jpg]

GANG WORLD INSTEAD OF DISNEY WORLD! :(

CHICAGO (FOX Chicago News) -

A 7-year-old girl shot and killed on the West Side Wednesday night.

After several shootings in her neighborhood, Heaven Sutton had begged her mother to move.

Sutton looked forward to escaping on a family vacation to Disney World next month.

Just after getting her hair styled for the trip, Heaven was gunned down in front of her home and mother.

"She'd been looking forward to it, and they took my baby's life," Heaven's mother, 38-year-old Ashake Banks told the Chicago Sun-Times.

Police said two men shot into a group of people at around 10:40 p.m. in the 1700 block of North Luna Avenue in the Austin neighborhood.

Fire department officials said the child was taken in critical condition to the Loyola University Medical Center. She was pronounced dead at 11:16 p.m., according to the Cook County Medical Examiner's office.

A 19-year-old man was also shot in the ankle, but is in good condition.

Outside Loyola, Banks told the Chicago Sun-Times she was finishing up with the day's work selling candy under a canopy in her front yard when the shooting happened.

Heaven was playing with other children outside when Banks said she heard five or six shots and hit the ground. Heaven ran toward the house and Banks believes her daughter was shot as she ran.

Banks, who has three older children, boys aged 11, 15 and 18, said she thinks the shooting was gang-related and that the intended target was someone nearby.

Heaven asked her mom if they could move because she was worried about all the shootings in the Austin neighborhood, Banks recalled.

"She had been telling me ‘mom, let's move, let's get out,'" Banks said.

Heaven was going to be a second-grader at Josephine Locke Elementary School and Banks described her as a "diva" who loved fashion and high heels.

the debil made him do it? PriestDiablo

[Image: article-2172268-14071D04000005DC-78_636x383.jpg]

A South Florida priest was arrested after surveillance video footage stealing from Neiman Marcus. Father Giuseppe Savaia is seen picking up an $895 picture frame at the brand's Boca Raton, Florida store. He then walks out of shot, still clutching the frame. An employee told police she saw Savaia tuck the frame inside his jacket and leave the store without paying for it.
Six days later Savaia was arrested at a Sawgrass Mills branch on a shoplifting charge after he tried to pinch two Italian coats, valued at aroudn $400 each according to wptv.com.

This is the kind of story that makes me get sick to my stomach and want to vomit. I'm sure he did it to get back at his wife.

What a sick, evil bastard. Let's put him in the Siberian Tiger pen in Sweden.

http://www.startribune.com/local/east/162228925.html
thanks Spy, i did put him in another thread this morning. horrible.

http://mockforums.net/post-266103.html#pid266103
post 285

disgusting thug of the day. may he rot.
god forbid he should get a JOB.

[Image: 11387486-small.jpg]

[Image: 11387530-large.jpg]

Shamar Woodson appears at Central Judicial Processing court in Jersey City via video link from the Hudson County jail

NJ.com

A Jersey City felon has been charged with snatching a necklace from a 3-year-old girl who was in the arms of her 71-year-old grandmother, officials said.

Shamar Woodson, 32, of Oak Street, was charged with robbery following the 4:15 p.m. incident at Academy Street and Bergen Avenue Thursday, a police report says.

Woodson robbed the girl by "physically grabbing, pulling and removing a gold chain from juvenile victim causing a scratch on the victim's neck," the criminal complaint says.

Witnesses pointed police in the direction Woodson had fled and officers canvassing the area spotted him and he was identified as the robber, an official said.

Woodson shook his head when his bail was set at $75,000 cash only at his first court appearance on the charges this afternoon in Central Judicial Processing court via video link from Hudson County jail in Kearny.

Woodson was in prison from July 28, 2000 to Nov. 15, 2001 and Sept. 19, 2002 to May 12, 2006 for three counts each of drug distribution within 1,000 feet of a school, and drug possession, corrections records say.

Oh wow what a worthless piece of shit.
More fun from the city of brotherly love:

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — An Eyewitness News exclusive — a violent home invasion has Philadelphia police hunting for some preteen suspects.

Authorities say they beat a 51-year-old woman with some unusual items, including a plunger.

Police say it happened around 3:30 p.m. on Monday in the 1200 block of Luzerne Street.

Authorities say a family friend found the victim in the backyard, on her knees, crying and begging for her life to be spared.

When police arrived, they found her room ransacked, cabinets emptied and the victim, an Asian female with mental disabilities, beaten and robbed.

“They hit her in the face with a rock, they used rope and also sticks and a potted plant,” Lt. John O’Hanlon explained.

Police say the three suspects, described by the victim as black juveniles, ran away with the victim’s purse. Police were eventually able to identify the suspects as 7, 10 and 12-year-old boys.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2012/08...stigation/
post 112 ^ described by the victim as black juveniles. Police were eventually able to identify the suspects as 7, 10 and 12-year-old boys.

JESUS CHRIST, what will they be doing in 10 years??

Time, most likely.
the victim, Jim.

[Image: article-2185474-1472E565000005DC-742_468x302.jpg]

Minh Tran, Vietnamese, speaks no English
boys had tormented her for some time.

I thought I saw in the original story the she had mental disabilities as well.

It's a shame we can't see the fine youngsters who targeted, harassed, beat, and robbed her.
Okay so this in in England, but I can't beleive this 12 year old girl was missing for a whole week before her body was discovered in the house in which she lived.

This family is England's version of Wt, the step-grandfather (who is 37) dated the girls mother before moving on to the girls grandmother. I guess they like to keep it in the family.

I want to know what he did to this poor girl .

Police investigating the disappearance of 12-year-old schoolgirl Tia Sharp this afternoon found a body at the home of her grandmother.
The Met would not confirm the identity of the corpse, but have launched a murder inquiry and have said they are hunting her step-grandfather Stuart Hazell.
The 37-year-old painter and decorator is believed to be the last person to see Tia before she disappeared a week ago today in New Addington, near Croydon. south London.
The discovery raises some very uncomfortable questions for the police, who searched her grandmother's home four times:
Why did it take so long for a thorough search of the house at the centre of the inquiry to take place?
How have the police allowed one of the key figures in the disappearance to flee after being questioned twice by detectives?
A manhunt is now under way and police have warned the public not to approach Mr Hazell if they see him.

Police investigating the disappearance of 12-year-old schoolgirl Tia Sharp this afternoon found a body at the home of her grandmother.
The Met would not confirm the identity of the corpse, but have launched a murder inquiry and have said they are hunting her step-grandfather Stuart Hazell.
The 37-year-old painter and decorator is believed to be the last person to see Tia before she disappeared a week ago today in New Addington, near Croydon. south London.
The discovery raises some very uncomfortable questions for the police, who searched her grandmother's home four times:
Why did it take so long for a thorough search of the house at the centre of the inquiry to take place?
How have the police allowed one of the key figures in the disappearance to flee after being questioned twice by detectives?
A manhunt is now under way and police have warned the public not to approach Mr Hazell if they see him.

'Whatever way he is he has had it hard. He knows the finger has been pointed at him.
'He knows this and it's been really hard for him.
'That's literally all I can tell you.'
He has still not been tracked down.
Mr Hazell gave an emotional interview last night where he said he would never harm Tia, who he 'loved to bits' and was 'like a daughter to me'.
He also said his 'shady past', which includes a conviction for dealing crack cocaine and being caught with a machete, had nothing to do with Tia vanishing.
Mr Hazell previously went out with Tia's mother Natalie Sharp, 30, and is now living with the girl's grandmother Christine.
‘My previous has got nothing to do with it. Everyone has a shady past,' he told ITV News.
‘It’s not about me it’s about Tia - we have got to get her home. She’s got no problems at all, she’s a happy go-lucky golden angel.
‘She’s perfect, there’s no arguments, nothing we can think of.’
The 37-year-old was known to have spoken to Tia Sharp and wept yesterday as he denied wrongdoing, insisting: ‘Did I do anything to Tia? No, I bloody didn’t.’
He told a TV interviewer that he felt people were ‘pointing the finger’ at him over the 12-year-old’s disappearance.

[Image: article-2185939-1470F5D1000005DC-474_306x423.jpg]
Tia

[Image: article-2185939-147A11B8000005DC-816_306x423.jpg]
Grandma

[Image: article-2185939-14771CD5000005DC-588_634x356.jpg]
Step-grandpa

[Image: article-2185939-147A5BA6000005DC-97_634x459.jpg]

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z23ApO7o00
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

hazell was apprehended hiding in some bushes.

[Image: article-2186762-147BB749000005DC-216_634x552.jpg]

Good, hope he at least has some remorse. Song know why Tia wasn't living with her mum, but heard her mum was in pieces today and took off somewhere too, strange.
Also don't understand how the house was searched 3 times before they found her body?
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

i have no doubt he kept moving the body.