It's time to hymen...
I'm sorry but that made me laugh out loud and fuckhead Frank decided to feel sexy with his badboy self by locking the fucking thread so I took it here to comment on.

::laugh::<--- Me, two minutes ago.
I let the funny LMPP-like complaining bitch in, so stop complaining.

The threads get locked just to steer the newbies to the main forum. Sometimes the dopey ones stay in their one newbie thread. The sexy thing was just a side benefit.
86 112
Were you jerking off or what? Tell us what's sexy about closing a thread why dontcha?
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Were you jerking off or what? Tell us what's sexy about closing a thread why dontcha?
it makes him feel omniPOTENT. Smiley_emoticons_razz

Few know the raw, primal rush of locking a thread on the internet.

It's an aphrodisiac, right up there with newly washed body-pillow covers, a new bbq, or your wife dressing up as a Blockbuster clerk.
86 112
I imagine you have to wash those pillow cases pretty often, huh?
I would guess around every three hours for a pillow wash...
No comment.
86 112
How is that pillow dispenser thing that you installed in your home working out?
I always imagine this when Frank's pillowlove is discussed:

[flash=320,256]http://www.youtube.com/v/DBNx2-7oenQ[/flash]
Middle Finger Wrote:Few know the raw, primal rush of locking a thread on the internet.

It's an aphrodisiac, right up there with newly washed body-pillow covers, a new bbq, or your wife dressing up as a Blockbuster clerk.

Don't tell me it's those baggy pants ::lipsealed::
I would stop eating chocolate.. but I'm not a quitter!

:B
Freak magnet Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:Few know the raw, primal rush of locking a thread on the internet.

Don't tell me it's those baggy pants ::lipsealed::
He's confusing the Blockbuster clerk with the olditalian guywho runs the little video store where he rents his secret gay movies.
I bet they play bocce ball together.
sally Wrote:
Quote:
He's confusing the Blockbuster clerk with the olditalian guywho runs the little video store where he rents his secret gay movies.
^^^ I think Frank sings Oh SOLO Mio to that guy.
[Image: alcatraz-prison-picture2-1.jpg]
[Image: what_manner.gif]
sally Wrote:How is that pillow dispenser thing that you installed in your home working out?

Well!! ::thumbs::
86 112
I just love it when people bitch and moan about wanting into the forum... then don't even bother to post once they are let in.

::bang::
SyberBitch Wrote:I just love it when people bitch and moan about wanting into the forum... then don't even bother to post once they are let in.

I was just thinking the same thing. That means you should like me a little more, I think, since it shows additional similarity in thinking. Or something like that. Just dig me and stuff.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
SyberBitch Wrote:I just love it when people bitch and moan about wanting into the forum... then don't even bother to post once they are let in.

I was just thinking the same thing. That means you should like me a little more, I think, since it shows additional similarity in thinking. Or something like that. Just dig me and stuff.
I dig you like a tar pit, baby... you suck me in without even trying.

(ok, that's my quota of admin ass-kissing for the day) ::dlaugh::
I think you should send him back to newbie hell and make him whine and beg more - on general principle now.

Fucker got in, spent the whole day lurking and then some the next day lurking and never posted.

I think members only area should be earned. Make them have at least 50 posts to do it. You know you can do that too and have them moved up automatically Frank. No bother moving members that way. They system will do it for you.
The Antagonist Wrote:I think you should send him back to newbie hell and make him whine and beg more - on general principle now.

Fucker got in, spent the whole day lurking and then some the next day lurking and never posted.

I think members only area should be earned. Make them have at least 50 posts to do it. You know you can do that too and have them moved up automatically Frank. No bother moving members that way. They system will do it for you.
::thumbs::::thumbs::