Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Do you think campaigns and politics have...
(02-01-2012, 12:20 PM)sally Wrote: This is why he doesn't have a chance, retards like OP.

He doesn't stand a chance because he is too old and senile, retards like you and dick and maggot and guido fail to recognise this simple fact.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(02-01-2012, 12:59 PM)IMaDick Wrote: And retards like you that think that a brit has anything to say about a US election.

Make that retards like you and LC, make that retards like you ,LC,and MF,

crap you see what happens when you listen to a mental patient from the UK instead of tell him to shut the fuck up?

It takes an outsider like me to cut through all the crap that is the circus of American politics, thats all it is to the rest of the world a fucking circus.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
He could be elected if he would fuck around with an intern in the whitehouse, or ask his wife for an open marriage, or pass the same shit as obama care in his own state.

But he can't be elected if he supports freedom States rights and the Constitution.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(02-01-2012, 01:04 PM)Maggot Wrote: Sad but true, there is a plateau that is unreachable by some.

I brought my ice pick and crampons with me you didn't even bring a fucking rope.

Anyone that listens to Ron Paul can't even see the plateau never mind climb it, the American people once again took a good look at uncle Ron and said NO!, so there is some hope for you yet.
(02-01-2012, 01:24 PM)IMaDick Wrote: But he can't be elected because he is just too fucking old.

I couldn't agree more.

(02-01-2012, 01:27 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(02-01-2012, 01:24 PM)IMaDick Wrote: But he can't be elected because he is just too fucking old.

I couldn't agree more.

You're so cleaver, no one has ever thought of changing words in a quote before.

Yep definitely the kind of thing i would expect from brit with a penchant for shoving things up his ass.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(02-01-2012, 12:16 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: If he is a libertarian why does he care so much about what women do with their bodies?

Senile.

He is saying people shouldn't care enough to make it a Federal law making the States obey ... he is saying keep it local, let the local communities decide for themselves. Get your T-rex arms out of your ears.
86 112
(02-01-2012, 01:22 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(02-01-2012, 12:59 PM)IMaDick Wrote: And retards like you that think that a brit has anything to say about a US election.

Make that retards like you and LC, make that retards like you ,LC,and MF,

crap you see what happens when you listen to a mental patient from the UK instead of tell him to shut the fuck up?

It takes an outsider like me to cut through all the crap that is the circus of American politics, thats all it is to the rest of the world a fucking circus.

It takes a jealous outsider to keep commenting on America more than their own cesspool of a Country.
86 112
(02-01-2012, 01:30 PM)IMaDick Wrote: You're so cleaver

hah

"Cleaverer" than you are clearly!

hah

What a maroon!
(02-01-2012, 01:40 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(02-01-2012, 01:30 PM)IMaDick Wrote: You're so cleaver

hah

"Cleaverer" than you are clearly!

hah

What a maroon!

Yes, I am clever, you on the other hand are easy to distract.

John Adams

(02-01-2012, 01:39 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: It takes a jealous outsider to keep commenting on America more than their own cesspool of a Country.

Just staying on topic guido.

Its not my fault I know more about world politics than you do, you can't see past Ron Pauls liverspotted bald head.
(02-01-2012, 01:43 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(02-01-2012, 01:39 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: It takes a jealous outsider to keep commenting on America more than their own cesspool of a Country.

Its not my fault I know more about world politics than you do, you can't see past Ron Pauls liverspotted bald head.

And you can't see past the buckles on your strait jacket.

Liver spotted is 2 words moron.
John Adams

(02-01-2012, 01:42 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Yes, I am clever, you on the other hand are easy to distract.

Nothing can distract anyone from the fact you are braindead moron who can't fucking spell to save his life.

hah
(02-01-2012, 01:45 PM)IMaDick Wrote: strait jacket.

Ever heard the sound a one note piano makes?, it sounds like dick trying to mock.

BONG!
(02-01-2012, 01:45 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(02-01-2012, 01:42 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Yes, I am clever, you on the other hand are easy to distract.

Nothing can distract anyone from the fact you are braindead moron who can't fucking spell to save his life.

hah

Luckily I don't have to spell to save my life.

However with your country coming under sharia law it's possible that your dick sucking days are over and you will starve without the 3 bob a week you make in the subway bathroom.
John Adams

(02-01-2012, 01:50 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Luckily I don't have to spell to save my life.

Good, otherwise you would be dead about a million times over you fucking idiot.
(02-01-2012, 01:58 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(02-01-2012, 01:50 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Luckily I don't have to spell to save my life.

hah you walked into that one Mr President.
(02-01-2012, 01:58 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:

ya spelling is life or death.

I would think you would be more concerned about the next time you relapse and spend three months in the sanitorium.

are you back on the meds now CN? you sound almost coherent.

John Adams

(02-01-2012, 02:01 PM)IMaDick Wrote: relapse sanitorium meds.

Strive to keep things a little fresher around here fucknut, I get bored sometimes of wiping the floor with you.
(02-01-2012, 01:43 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:

I can smell the jealousy in even that response. Why don't you just admit that you wish you were American and envy us? Why not just admit how much your Country sucks?
86 112