Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Sterling
(02-03-2012, 11:57 AM)IMaDick Wrote: I am retarded and I was drunk as usual, that's why I made that mistake.

We understand dick, we understand.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(02-03-2012, 02:40 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(02-03-2012, 11:57 AM)IMaDick Wrote: I am retarded and I was drunk as usual, that's why I made that mistake.

We understand dick, we understand.

Fuck off inmate.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Dick always bites like the brainless little guppy he is.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(02-03-2012, 03:21 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Dick always bites like the brainless little guppy he is.

Let us examine this statement.

Either you post all day to the members here because you DON'T want them to reply, OR you talk shit just like everybody else but only we are the guppies and you are the master?

Do you see what I mean about your fucked up reasoning ability?

It's fucking strange to post to/about people and then try to mock them for replying. It is elementary school behavior. Oooooooh, you looked!

Dumbass.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.