Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Whitney Houston dead at 48 / Bobbi Kristina Brown in a coma at age 21
(02-14-2012, 10:51 AM)sally Wrote: Listen you fat fuck, I am not jealous of Princess Di and her homely family anymore than I'm jealous of your gastric bypass surgery, middle aged college degree and your lack of arousing interest from men.

Sorry I obviously hit a nerve. The fat thing just rolls off me because it is so not true, in fact, I bet you are fatter than me. Did you know that fat is a feminist issue? No, of course not. I won't start on the workings of the gastrointestinal system for you because you will end up cross eyed, and with all that hair it would not be a good look for you.

Thanks for dissing this degree. Err which one? Whatever. Doesn't matter, I am happy for you to come and do all the work instead of me, and then have an old hag throw insults at you to say it means nothing. You stupid woman.
Now, this ^^^^^^ is getting good!

I'm personally going to take credit for the increased hositility in the past 12 hours or so.

You're welcome!

BTW, that whole Whitney Houston clan certainly did/has not aged well. Yuk!
(02-14-2012, 11:33 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I'm personally going to take credit for the increased hositility in the past 12 hours or so.

Makes you feel right at home, huh?

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-14-2012, 11:37 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-14-2012, 11:33 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I'm personally going to take credit for the increased hositility in the past 12 hours or so.

Makes you feel right at home, huh?

Other than the Soup Chicken threads, isn't it supposed to feel a little edgy in here?
(02-14-2012, 11:09 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(02-14-2012, 10:51 AM)sally Wrote: Listen you fat fuck, I am not jealous of Princess Di and her homely family anymore than I'm jealous of your gastric bypass surgery, middle aged college degree and your lack of arousing interest from men.

Sorry I obviously hit a nerve. The fat thing just rolls off me because it is so not true, in fact, I bet you are fatter than me. Did you know that fat is a feminist issue? No, of course not. I won't start on the workings of the gastrointestinal system for you because you will end up cross eyed, and with all that hair it would not be a good look for you.

Thanks for dissing this degree. Err which one? Whatever. Doesn't matter, I am happy for you to come and do all the work instead of me, and then have an old hag throw insults at you to say it means nothing. You stupid woman.

Aussie, you've already admitted that you had a gastric bypass because you were so fat that your stretch marks split open and bled leaving your skin hanging like a soggy road map. I can't help it that I don't have any stretch marks and my body bounced back to perfection after having three kids. I'm sure that pisses you off, but you don't have to resort to making up lies about my life and hair.

(02-14-2012, 11:41 AM)sally Wrote: Aussie, you've already admitted that you had a gastric bypass because you were so fat that your stretch marks split open and bled leaving your skin hanging like a soggy road map. I can't help it that I don't have any stretch marks and my body bounced back to perfection after having three kids. I'm sure that pisses you off, but you don't have to resort to making up lies about my life and hair.

It was a completely different procedure to the major gastric operation that you are talking about. I did have something *sneer* so what? You don't know my medical history, you don't know the circumstances or even what procedure. I am certainly not going to explain it all to you. You are the one lying about my life, dear. Over and over again, and yet it's the very thing you accuse me of.

You forget I am a registered nurse, ok, I am not a midwife, but I don't believe for one second that your body just bounced back. Bladder nice and tight too?
(02-14-2012, 11:51 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(02-14-2012, 11:41 AM)sally Wrote: Aussie, you've already admitted that you had a gastric bypass because you were so fat that your stretch marks split open and bled leaving your skin hanging like a soggy road map. I can't help it that I don't have any stretch marks and my body bounced back to perfection after having three kids. I'm sure that pisses you off, but you don't have to resort to making up lies about my life and hair.

It was a completely different procedure to the major gastric operation that you are talking about. I did have something *sneer* so what? You don't know my medical history, you don't know the circumstances or even what procedure. I am certainly not going to explain it all to you. You are the one lying about my life, dear. Over and over again, and yet it's the very thing you accuse me of.

You forget I am a registered nurse, ok, I am not a midwife, but I don't believe for one second that your body just bounced back. Bladder nice and tight too?

Lap band? good for you Aussie not every one is fat enough to do that.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(02-14-2012, 11:51 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: You forget I am a registered nurse

How could I forget, you go on and on about it like someone actually gives a fuck. I don't care that you are a fat RN with credentials, it doesn't impress me.

(02-14-2012, 12:08 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Lap band? good for you Aussie not every one is fat enough to do that.

This is what you do, you take a small thing out of context and beat the shit out of it. I was never one of those people, and detailing the scenario of the situation is not for the whole world to read. You have no idea. I have posted some pics of just before and I was never a gross fat american.
(02-14-2012, 12:16 PM)sally Wrote:

How could I forget, you go on and on about it like someone actually gives a fuck. I don't care that you are a fat RN with credentials, it doesn't impress me.

You think I don't know you are not impressed? Oh for fucks sake you really do need a tummy tuck. I don't believe biologically the description you have given to be accurate or correct. I can actually provide proof of why it would not be correct based on my years of studying human bioscience that you are not impressed about.

Wiiiiii 19
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-14-2012, 12:17 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(02-14-2012, 12:08 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Lap band? good for you Aussie not every one is fat enough to do that.

This is what you do, you take a small thing out of context and beat the shit out of it. I was never one of those people, and detailing the scenario of the situation is not for the whole world to read. You have no idea. I have posted some pics of just before and I was never a gross fat american.

A simple no would have been good, since I posted the lap band with ? you should have or could have realised it was a guess/question.

I hope as an RN you spend a little more time when reading the doctors orders for the patient.

or the directions on the hamburger helper.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(02-14-2012, 12:21 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(02-14-2012, 12:16 PM)sally Wrote:

You think I don't know you are not impressed? Oh for fucks sake you really do need a tummy tuck. I don't believe biologically the description you have given to be accurate or correct. I can actually provide proof of why it would not be correct based on my years of studying human bioscience that you are not impressed about.

Well lets see the proof, Aussie.

(02-14-2012, 12:22 PM)IMaDick Wrote: A simple no would have been good, since I posted the lap band with ? you should have or could have realised it was a guess/question.

Oh it's the 'Legend in his own mind'. I can't even be bothered with you. I am actually working in between postings and I am so tired I can't deal with you right now Dick. You go over and play with the pots and pans or something.
(02-14-2012, 12:50 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(02-14-2012, 12:22 PM)IMaDick Wrote: A simple no would have been good, since I posted the lap band with ? you should have or could have realised it was a guess/question.

Oh it's the 'Legend in his own mind'. I can't even be bothered with you. I am actually working in between postings and I am so tired I can't deal with you right now Dick. You go over and play with the pots and pans or something.

You don't seem to have time for anything aussie, that is the same excuse you have used earlier when you were posting.

stop stealing from your employer.

John Adams

Mocking Aussie is like kicking an African AIDS orphan in the head, pointless and slightly uncomfortable, when I am dealing with Aussie I feel like I am dealing with someone with genuine learning difficulties.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Fatty bypass surgery? I knew aussie had a flabby, fat ass. No dopey middle-aged bitch could invest that much into sitting on their ass at a computer, to write books of soap opera bullshit toward other people sitting on their ass at computers, and not have a fat ass themselves.
86 112
(02-14-2012, 01:23 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: Fatty bypass surgery? I knew aussie had a flabby, fat ass. No dopey middle-aged bitch could invest that much into sitting on their ass at a computer, to write books of soap opera bullshit toward other people sitting on their ass at computers, and not have a fat ass themselves.

Wow, you just described Crackass.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(02-14-2012, 02:15 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(02-14-2012, 01:23 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: Fatty bypass surgery? I knew aussie had a flabby, fat ass. No dopey middle-aged bitch could invest that much into sitting on their ass at a computer, to write books of soap opera bullshit toward other people sitting on their ass at computers, and not have a fat ass themselves.

Wow, you just described Crackass.

Good morning greenie.

John Adams

Greenie?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies