Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What is your "get in the mood" food?
Some people hump at the drop of a chocolate-covered strawberry. Others will insist on a full stomach before they perform. Some people need to be liquored up. Others will fuck a rock to see what is underneath.

Do you have a special food that makes you frisky? If your spouse cooks ________, you know you are expected to throw some their way.

I guess I'm a jaded old bitch, but I'm not that impressed by the usual holiday humping foods. It's too much like "Will work for food".

(Go ahead, MWS, we know your answer will be effeminate. You don't need to name a manly food at this point.)

(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Sea food
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

reminds me of all my ex's
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

I'm afraid to ask, but the crab part or the crusty part or the "Gawd, men will tap anything" part?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Jello
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(02-14-2012, 09:13 PM)Cracker Wrote: I'm afraid to ask, but the crab part or the crusty part or the "Gawd, men will tap anything" part?

Blowing-kisses

Before I was married, if a lady made me garlic toast, there was a good chance I'd give her oral sex while she smoked a joint.
86 112
Lucky her Compcoff112
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(02-14-2012, 10:29 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: Before I was married, if a lady made me garlic toast, there was a good chance I'd give her oral sex while she smoked a joint.

So Italian women smell like garlic all over? Is that a fair assessment?

LC? Can you verify this? hahaha
(02-14-2012, 10:29 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: Before I was married, if a lady made me garlic toast, there was a good chance I'd give her oral sex while she smoked a joint.

So you didn't eat much garlic bread before you were married and does your wife know that this shit ended at the alter?

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Get in the mood food - it's called beer.
(02-15-2012, 03:01 AM)IMaDick Wrote:

So you didn't eat much garlic bread before you were married and does your wife know that this shit ended at the alter?

really wish i could pos rep here sometimes hah

+1

(02-15-2012, 03:01 AM)IMaDick Wrote:

Yeah ... I gotta sorta secretly eat garlic now because she says it makes me smell. So, no garlic on the weekends for sure.
86 112
Your good Italian wife doesn't like it when you smell like garlic?? hahahahahahahahhaaa that is great!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I don't have a particular food. I'm pretty much always ready to go.

However, when my wife has a glass of red wine (or like last night, busts out some champagne) before bed, I know she's getting herself ready to ride the baloney-pony!
(02-15-2012, 09:58 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Your good Italian wife doesn't like it when you smell like garlic?? hahahahahahahahhaaa that is great!

That's true.
86 112
(02-15-2012, 10:29 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I don't have a particular food. I'm pretty much always ready to go.

However, when my wife has a glass of red wine (or like last night, busts out some champagne) before bed, I know she's getting herself ready to ride the baloney-pony!

But your wife has to be drunk? That's a little sad.
I don't recall ever eating anything that made me think "damn I'm gonna fuck his brains out tonight". If anything I get annoyed when he cooks because he makes such a big mess.
(02-15-2012, 01:03 PM)sally Wrote: I don't recall ever eating anything that made me think "damn I'm gonna fuck his brains out tonight". If anything I get annoyed when he cooks because he makes such a big mess.

I suppose if he is cooking sex is pretty much not on the top of his list either.

Having to say " you lazy bitch get off your ass and cook some food", does not usually inspire romance.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(02-15-2012, 12:36 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(02-15-2012, 10:29 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I don't have a particular food. I'm pretty much always ready to go.

But your wife has to be drunk? That's a little sad.

I'm pretty sure that wine puts her in the mood. A glass of wine before sex enhances it I believe. I'm not saying 3-4 glasses, but a glass of red beforehand is fine by me.