Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What is your "get in the mood" food?
(02-19-2012, 07:06 PM)Duchess Wrote:

It must be wonderful to have someone who cooks everyday. *sigh*

That's a fab excuse for getting married as well, with the right person of course. We are simple kinda specie, food, reproduction, power, circle till the ends of time, mother nature must be either sublime , or stoned !
(02-19-2012, 08:52 PM)Cracker Wrote: Hey Maggot, Maple Glazed Chicken recipe (with apples and shallots): http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/food-...index.html

Yum!!!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Hungry.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I was having a hungry day, too. I bought a lean eye of round roast and some potatoes to cook off just so I can have hash this weekend. I think I'll cut all the fat off and pop it in the crockpot with some onions and mushrooms so it will be ready when I want it.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I like food and sex
and I don't have either
maybe that would make my headache go away
I'm just kidding
I have food

and wtf-tablecloths are for hiding boners? LOL I never knew!

I used my pee-chee folder.
(01-03-2024, 11:36 PM)MirahM Wrote: I like food and sex
and I don't have either
maybe that would make my headache go away
I'm just kidding
I have food

and wtf-tablecloths are for hiding boners? LOL I never knew!

Anything is for hiding boners. Be wary of the man who offers to carry your purse.
I like sex and candy.  If I have a headache that won't go away,  I see my doctor.   Meh!
There used to be a late night radio program in Sydney years ago about sexual frustration, hosted by ‘Dr Feelgood’…. same doctor?
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Go to Thailand, after a month all sexual frustration will be gone for the rest of your life.
(01-08-2024, 01:47 PM)cannongal Wrote: I like sex and candy.  If I have a headache that won't go away,  I see my doctor.   Meh!

I don't have a back up to cover me yet to allow me to get to a doctor-plus being remote, so for now I do home remedies until Feb or March when I can get someone to cover for me. Maybe I can do a "call a doc" thing.

Sexual Candy was my stage name!
(01-08-2024, 04:19 PM)BigMark Wrote: Sexual Candy was my stage name!

Did you attend Marcy's playground?
(01-08-2024, 03:43 PM)MirahM Wrote: I don't have a back up to cover me yet to allow me to get to a doctor-plus being remote, so for now I do home remedies until Feb or March when I can get someone to cover for me. Maybe I can do a "call a doc" thing.

Sometimes low blood sugar will cause a headache. If you think that might be the cause, eat a piece of fruit or a piece of candy, whatever you have handy.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Thx

(01-08-2024, 04:41 PM)cannongal Wrote:
(01-08-2024, 04:19 PM)BigMark Wrote: Sexual Candy was my stage name!

Did you attend Marcy's playground?

Yes. Won a radio contest to see a private show, like 15 years ago.
(01-08-2024, 01:50 PM)crash Wrote: There used to be a late night radio program in Sydney years ago about sexual frustration, hosted by ‘Dr Feelgood’…. same doctor?

I remember her, that's how she became famous here and then they put her on morning TV.