Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What is your "get in the mood" food?
How can food be considered as romantic expression followed by making love?, I prefer to cut the mortal belly foreplays and procceed in eating each other on bed. More aphrodisiac
(02-17-2012, 12:14 PM)Nickdaflameperson Wrote: How can food be considered as romantic expression followed by making love?, I prefer to cut the mortal belly foreplays and procceed in eating each other on bed. More aphrodisiac

You prefer to be a complete fucking moron or you would do something else.

Your pretense is stupid your execution is lousy and acting sucks ass.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Both of you are idiots and I'm sure that sloppy brain power makes its way into the bedroom one way or the other.
86 112
(02-17-2012, 02:16 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: Both of you are idiots and I'm sure that sloppy brain power makes its way into the bedroom one way or the other.

Don't cry MF. I'm sure someone read your post.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(02-17-2012, 01:34 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(02-17-2012, 12:14 PM)Nickdaflameperson Wrote: How can food be considered as romantic expression followed by making love?, I prefer to cut the mortal belly foreplays and procceed in eating each other on bed. More aphrodisiac

Sorry if I wreck all your hopes about me, but it comes natural, what can I say...no pretending here..
(02-17-2012, 02:33 PM)Nickdaflameperson Wrote:

Sorry if I wreck all your hopes about me, but it comes natural, what can I say...no pretending here..

all of a sudden you type in somewhat legible english and you're not a phony?

Bullshit is the word that comes quickly and easily in this instance.

You're a phony

John Adams

(02-17-2012, 02:43 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

You're a phony

I've already given the link to your site to some that I know, hah , no phony..am just Greek.
Hello from beautiful Greece, we've got plenty of dicks here to accompany you IMaDick hah
(02-17-2012, 02:47 PM)Nickdaflameperson Wrote:

You're a phony

I've already given the link to your site to some that I know, hah , no phony..am just Greek.
Hello from beautiful Greece, we've got plenty of dicks here to accompany you IMaDick hah

If they are as weak as you or as timid or as easy to get information from, it's no wonder your country is in the shitter.

-2 for explaining yourself to me like a little bitch.

John Adams

(02-17-2012, 02:49 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(02-17-2012, 02:47 PM)Nickdaflameperson Wrote:
(02-17-2012, 01:34 PM)IMaDick Wrote: You prefer to be a complete fucking moron or you would do something else.

You're a phony

If they are as weak as you or as timid or as easy to get information from, it's no wonder your country is in the shitter.

-2 for explaining yourself to me like a little bitch.

Welcome, what the point of hiding your ip if you can't say from where you are lol...always a pleasure satisfying your senses , thanks for the compliment as well, am 39, did I mention that?hah
(02-17-2012, 02:53 PM)Nickdaflameperson Wrote: Welcome, what the point of hiding your ip if you can't say from where you are lol...always a pleasure satisfying your senses , thanks for the compliment as well, am 39, did I mention that?hah

by age 39 you should have learned how to trim your quotes.

John Adams

I don't think it's an act. I think he's as stupid as he sounds.
Commando Cunt Queen
(02-17-2012, 02:59 PM)username Wrote: I don't think it's an act. I think he's as stupid as he sounds.

Finally a "believer"!Dancingparty17
(02-17-2012, 03:03 PM)Nickdaflameperson Wrote:
(02-17-2012, 02:59 PM)username Wrote: I don't think it's an act. I think he's as stupid as he sounds.

Username has never been right about anything.

-3 for ass kissing.

John Adams

(02-17-2012, 03:09 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

-3 for ass kissing.

Danm..! stop being so negative lol..have you tried yoga ? perhaps it might help you through the tunell and out to the light of positive energy...lol..now , it's not fair to invite only the one's I like, so I invited the one's that hate me as well...which are more..hahahahaha
(02-17-2012, 03:13 PM)Nickdaflameperson Wrote:
(02-17-2012, 03:09 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

-3 for ass kissing.

Danm..! stop being so negative lol..have you tried yoga ? perhaps it might help you through the tunell and out to the light of positive energy...lol..now , it's not fair to invite only the one's I like, so I invited the one's that hate me as well...which are more..hahahahaha

John Adams

(02-17-2012, 03:13 PM)Nickdaflameperson Wrote: it's not fair to invite only the one's I like, so I invited the one's that hate me as well...which are more..hahahahaha

Hiya Nick! Inviting people, eh? Friends & foes alike? Would it be too much of a stretch to consider that your comment sounded like a threat to me? Like you're attempting to hit Mock with some discord?

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-17-2012, 03:24 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-17-2012, 03:13 PM)Nickdaflameperson Wrote: it's not fair to invite only the one's I like, so I invited the one's that hate me as well...which are more..hahahahaha

Hiya Nick! Inviting people, eh? Friends & foes alike? Would it be too much of a stretch to consider that your comment sounded like a threat to me? Like you're attempting to hit Mock with some discord?

Wait, isn't discord a good thing?

This is at least the 3rd time he's said he's invited people and I have yet to see one. Maybe he doesn't have the following that he thinks he has. Or maybe his friends are just pussies like him.

Commando Cunt Queen

Gawddamn that sounds tightassed. Wah! I'm morphing into Dick.
(02-17-2012, 03:36 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Gawddamn that sounds tightassed. Wah! I'm morphing into Dick.

hah
Commando Cunt Queen

Oops, we posted at the same time.

Yes, discord is good, drama is bad. No more drama, please. *shudders*