Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
another mother

So many people would love the opportunity to give that child a loving, stable home.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Neglected toddler dies from overheating
Parents were in house allegedly using meth as boy remained in crib for 38 hours straight

Taken from: http://www.wmur.com/national/neglected-b...Type=Story

A 2-year-old boy died in a home used as a methamphetamine lab after his parents left him alone in his room with a heater turned on - and didn't check on him, police in Missouri said.

Braydon Barnes was put in his crib on a Friday and left unattended with a space heater on for more than 38 hours, St. Charles police said.

Both parents Kathleen Peacock and Lucas Barnes told police they had used methamphetamine recently. They told officers they had been manufacturing in the home the week preceding their son's death.

The two were home all weekend as Braydon was shut in his room.

Peacock, who is currently pregnant, told police she heard Braydon make noises and knew that she should check on him but didn't.

The space heater has no thermostat and does not turn off automatically.

It wasn't until Sunday morning that the parents checked in on the boy, and found Braydon had died.

Paramedics said the child had been dead for some time.

Autopsy results revealed that Braydon was generally malnourished and thin. His cause of death was hyperthermia due to the extreme heat, which would have "caused extreme discomfort and difficulty breathing as he died."

Both parents are facing criminal charges of child abuse that resulted in death, and of manufacturing a controlled substance in a residence where a child resides.

The living conditions inside the house were so poor, police declared it uninhabitable and have condemned the house.

Poor sweet Baby:
[Image: braydon-barnes.jpg?w=300&h=169]

Dirtbag parents:
[Image: toddlerdeaad.jpg?w=300&h=169]

ETA: Link to story that pics are from: http://fox4kc.com/2015/12/23/neglected-2...erthermia/

How do you leave a baby in his crib for more than 38 hrs? How? My God.

Drugs are the debil. Smoke weed!
Jesus....you know, I think there should be public executions where these people are beaten to death..

Fuck man, the arabs got some shit right
Follow up to post #155

The mother of a Florida woman accused of failing to protect her slain infant son from abuse says her daughter's sentence isn't strong enough.

[Image: familychance.jpg]

Sally Susino (center ^) spoke tearfully in a central Florida courtroom Wednesday as her daughter Kristen Bury, 32, was sentenced to 25 years in prison. As a part of a plea deal with prosecutors, Bury pleaded no contest to aggravated manslaughter in the death of her nine-week-old son Chance, who was found buried in a remote, wooded area about 13 miles from her North Port home last October.

Bury's husband Joseph Walsh is accused of killing the child, and as a part of the plea deal, Bury will be required to testify against him when he stands trial on second-degree murder charges.

Bury reportedly collapsed in tears as her mother told a judge that Bury made a conscious choice to "let my defenseless, tiny grandson Chance die a horrible death, choosing an abusive husband [and] drugs over the life of her own child."

Susino told the judge her daughter lacks the "mother's instinct to love and protect her young."

"Justice needs to be done, and we don't feel the sentence was strong enough," Susino told reporters after the court hearing, as her husband held up a photo of the child. "A mother is supposed to protect her child at all costs, and that wasn't done."

Full story: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/grandmother-...ng-enough/
==================

I feel sorry for this grieving grandmother and completely understand her sentiments in regards to her POS daughter and POS son-in-law.
Michigan

[Image: Deputy_finds_9_year_old_driving_intoxica...40_480.jpg]

The 911 caller reported that a pickup truck had been spotted driving erratically on rural Wisconsin roads.

When Polk county deputy Jeff Hahn responded and pulled the truck over, he was shocked by what he saw: a little girl behind the wheel and an 11-month-old baby strapped into a car seat.

Also in the car, police say, was the children’s intoxicated mother, Amanda Eggert, and her equally intoxicated boyfriend, Jason Roth.

Roth’s preliminary breathalyzer text would eventually come back at .25, or more than three times the legal limit in Wisconsin.

“As the 9-year-old exited the truck, it was still running and in drive when Mr. Roth was sitting in the truck by himself,” Hahn testified in court. “He turned the ignition off and the truck began rolling backwards down the hill towards the river. I jumped into the truck to hit the brakes and put the truck in park.”

During a court appearance Friday, about a week after the incident occurred, Eggert and Roth pleaded not guilty to multiple felony charges, including child neglect and second degree recklessly endangering safety.

Both children have been placed with extended family members.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morn...olice-say/
So I saw this on Facebook, from what I've gathered this bitch was dumped by her boyfriend/baby daddy, and decided to take it out on this poor little boy, choking him, filming it, and sending it to the boy's father.

Apparently this happened in Brazil, and she turned herself in to authorities. This happened late December. I believe her name is Thays Caroline Chaves but I have also seen her referred to as just Caroline Chaves.

[Image: 1hukbq.jpg]
[Image: 2iup7qf.jpg]

I don't know if YouTube will remove this video sometime soon, but if that happens the videos can be found here (child's face is not pixelated) as well as more information.

It's a good thing she turned herself in before she was treated to some street justice...I really hope her future cell mate(s) see this shit. I'd happily stomp this cunts trachea

I can't watch the video. It's hard enough just seeing his little crying face :(
Yeah I watched maybe 10 seconds. Disgusting..

I can never understand this kind of thing. There is nothing, and I mean nothing, that can ever justify hurting children or animals.
Texas

[Image: 33C5F4C300000578-3569997-image-m-4_1462272045066.jpg]
^ Holli Jeffcoat, 18, was found murdered in February. RIP. Holli was was disabled; she had the mental capacity of a 7-year-old.

Several years ago, Holli was involved in a car accident and tests found that she was positive for an STD, but nothing was apparently done.

In January 2016, Holli told a school worker that she didn't want to go home because "the sex hurts." She also said that she didn't want to do PE because she could feel the baby moving inside her - but her mother had told her they could not afford to get rid of the unwanted pregnancy.

In February, Holli was found brutally stabbed to death with her uterus ripped out at the home she lived in with her mother and stepfather. Holli was 13 weeks pregnant. The house was also set on fire.

[Image: holli3n-2-web.jpg][Image: holli3n-3-web.jpg]
Holli's stepfather ^ James Holland was arrested in March and charged with 3 counts of continual sexual abuse of his stepdaughter.

Holli's mother Debi Holland (pictured right) was just arrested and charged with aggravated sexual assault. The affidavit indicates that Debi originally told investigators her husband didn't use drugs or alcohol, but later admitted he was a long-time meth user. Police contend that Debi Holland was well aware that her husband was raping her daughter and allowed it.

Neither of the piece of shit parents has been charged with murder......yet.

Sources:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z47c4QHiFW
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...-1.2622531
Bug 
Texas

Christy Sheats had expressed support on Facebook for her right to carry a semi-automatic handgun recently, writing: "It would be horribly tragic if my ability to protect myself or my family were to be taken away, but that's exactly what Democrats are determined to do by banning semi-automatic handguns."

[Image: 1402636_630x354.jpg]

Christy (middle) and her husband Jason Sheats were headed for a divorce and Christy Sheats called a family meeting on Tuesday. It was Jason's birthday.

Christy pulled out her gun. She shot her daughters Madison - 17, and Taylor - 22. The father and daughters ran outside where Madison collapsed and died.

Taylor Sheats was shot again by her mother on the street. A neighbor told a 911 dispatcher that Christy Sheats went back inside to re-load her gun, returned and fired again at the young woman. When officers arrived, they saw Christy Sheats shooting Taylor the final time, the sheriff's office said. Police shot and killed Sheats when she refused to drop her weapon. Taylor Sheats died at the hospital.

The 911 calls are disturbing. Jason Sheats begged his wife to drop the gun. She didn't shoot at him; she wanted him to live and suffer the loss of his beloved daughters.

Police say Jason Sheats told them his wife was taking several medications to cope with depression and anxiety. He said the woman had attempted to commit suicide three times, and had been treated at three private mental health facilities in the past four years.

Police had responded a dozen times to the home since 2012, officials say, which included medical calls, a report of a verbal dispute between the couple, a response from a sheriff's office crisis intervention team, and a 911 call in which Christy Sheats said she wanted to speak with a deputy. Five were false alarms.

Jason Sheats told police the gun his wife used in the shooting was a .38 caliber handgun she inherited from her grandfather. He said his wife had applied for a license to carry a handgun, but the state refused her application. Too bad they also didn't take her gun away.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/christy-shea...ld-suffer/
Wow, what a shame. Look at that chicks eyes, she is crazy as a shithouse rat
The older daughter was supposed to get married this weekend.
I'm wondering why dad didn't tackle the wife if she wasn't shooting at him, or why he didn't put himself in front of one of them and take a bullet for his daughter.

Whatta vindictive cunt she was, really, there is no other word for her.

That poor man. He'll live with that vision in his head for the rest of his life.
Pennsylvania

Too bad officials didn't/couldn't arrest her or take the kids away the first two times she tried to kill them.

[Image: article-2597993-1CDF72EE00000578-71_634x475.jpg]

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Laurel Schlemmer's husband went to work and she walked her oldest son, 7, to the bus stop. This was on Tuesday.

Shortly thereafter, she called 911 and told the operator that her two youngest sons were playing in the bathtub and she went to use the restroom. She said when she returned, they had both drowned.

Police responded and found the boys had been dried off and laid on the bed.

The investigation concluded that she'd sat on the boys in the bathtub until they drowned. She was convinced that they weren't normal and she would be able to better care for her normal 7-year-old if her two younger boys were in heaven.

She also told police that she heard crazy voices telling her to drown her sons.

(continued)
She'd previously left one of her younger sons in a 112F degree van, but he was was able to unlock the door and she was given a citation.

Worse, she'd also run over the two youngest boys with her van while they were tied up with twine. The family is very involved with the Christian church and their pastor said there was no reason to think it wasn't just a terrible accident. WTF.

Schlemmer faces a preliminary hearing April 11; her attorney says he's planning an insanity defense. Her husband and their surviving son are staying with a church pastor.

Aside from murder, other charges against her include reckless endangerment, aggravated assault and tampering with physical evidence, for allegedly hiding her wet clothes in a trash bag and then hiding that bag under three other bags.

It reminds me a lot of the Andrea Yates case, only Yates had begged for more mental health assistance and never lied about drowning her sons.

RIP Luke and Daniel Schlemmer. 42

Story: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-head.html
Freak show.

My God!

That Pastor is a goddamn nitwit! How does he just blow that off? They were tied up!

So awful. Oh my God she sat on them. 21

I ALWAYS know I won't like what I find in this thread and I come in anyway. *sigh*
Pennsylvania

[Image: 3EC2E0D500000578-0-image-a-60_1490844535911.jpg]
RIP ^ Bentley Miller, 4-years-old. 42

Bentley lived with his mother Mackenzie Peters, mom's boyfriend Keith Lambing, and his infant half-sibling (Peters' and Lambing's biological child together) at a Motel 8 in Butler.

Nine days ago when Mackenzie Peters was at work, Keith Lambing was alone with the children at the motel. He is charged with raping, burning, beating, and killing little Bentley.

Afterwards, Lambing called his mommy Kristen Herold for help -- she's a real winner herself. Herold went to the motel and was in the process of driving Bentley to his biological dad's house when the boy went completely unconscious. She pulled over and finally called 911. Bentley died.

[Image: 3EC2E2EB00000578-0-image-m-65_1490844567533.jpg]
Herold tried to shield her adult son ^ Lambing -- who cried like the vile worthless bitch that he is when he got caught -- from responsibility. She hid him in an abandoned home in Butler. Fortunately, someone called in a tip and Lambing was apprehended and arrested. Prosecutors are considering the death penalty.

[Image: 3EC2D49900000578-0-image-a-68_1490845149382.jpg]
^Kristen Herold, like her criminal son, had warrants against her for unrelated violations and she too was arrested. She's since been charged with hindering apprehension and child endangerment for her role in Bentley's case.

[Image: Butler-Mom_20170329222139999_7644132_ver1.0_320_240.jpg]
Mackenzie Peters' ^ and Keith Lambing's 4-month-old baby has been taken into custody by the state. LE is considering filing felony child endangerment charges against Peters, though she was at work when Bentley was assaulted and died. Police contend that Peters likely knew about prior abuses to Bentley. The little boy had a severe older burn on his hand for which he was never treated.

I hate these fucking people.

Refs:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/03/29/dis...vania.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...d-son.html
http://www.wpxi.com/news/top-stories/mom.../506378010