Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Angela Allen, teens and internet predators
I've been up my kids asses for years, it's to the point where they don't even flinch anymore. I always said I wouldn't be that snoopy parent, like mine, but I am. I go through my 14 year olds phone, I log into his FB and read his messages, I deleted the IM program off the computer and I have the parental controls on, the computer is in the living room where I can keep an eye on what exactly is going on. He knows I do all this. In addition, we live in a small town, one where your parents know what you're doing before you yourself do. Thanks to the small town network, I know his every move, who he's with, what he's doing, theres literally NOTHING he can do that I won't hear about. He hates it, as did I when I was 14. I've got some pretty good kids with good heads on their shoulders but I still worry. People a fuckin sick perverts.
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) — A convicted rapist accused of killing a 16-year-old girl he met online pleaded not guilty to first-degree murder Wednesday, several days after authorities found the girl's body in a blue, plastic barrel in western Arkansas.

A judge appointed a public defender to represent Lloyd Jones, 36, in the case of Angela Allen's death. The public defender's office said an attorney hasn't yet been assigned.

He was being held at the Sebastian County jail on $1 million bond.

the stupid ridiculous daily mail reported he pleaded guilty.

blue barrels
[Image: article-2104875-11DC7001000005DC-279_634x289.jpg]

[Image: article-2104875-11DC6FD5000005DC-786_634x352.jpg]

Sick bastard. Poor girl. :(

Can I just say that webwatcher is pretty cool? I can view the activity on that laptop from any computer. There's almost too much information; I already have 500+ screenshots since I installed the software.

Funny. My husband took that laptop today for an overnight "business trip". Little does he know....Secret

hah
Commando Cunt Queen
O god! 113 He better be good!