Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Jerry Perdomo, 31, Fla. murdered in Maine
strange.

News13

ORANGE CITY Fla.
Authorities are looking for a local firefighter who last was seen in Maine on Thursday.

Jerry Perdomo, 31, of Orange City, drove a rental car from the Florida to Bangor, ME where it was found abandoned on Friday morning at Walmart off Stillwater Avenue in Bangor.

Perdomo was a firefighter and emergency medical technician for the Seminole County Fire Department and didn’t show up for work as scheduled on Sunday. His colleagues said they’re worried.

Officials said Perdomo was heading to Bangor to visit a friend.

Perdomo is described to be about 200-pounds, 5 foot, 11 inches, with black hair and brown eyes. Perdomo last was seen wearing a black zip-up hooded sweatshirt, fatigue shorts and black sneakers.

Seminole County fire officials said they're remaining in contact with family and are prepared to provide any support needed.

“We are deeply concerned and in hope of safe news as to his where he is,” said Leeanna Mims, Seminole County Fire Chief.

Those with information about the whereabouts of Perdomo are asked to call the Bangor Police Department at 207-947-7382.

[Image: Perdomo-2-0222.jpg]

Jerry Perdomo was last seen Thursday and his gold 2011 Toyota was found the next day in the parking lot of a Walmart in Bangor, police said.

Perdomo, 31, of Orange City, had driven the rental car to Bangor to visit a friend, fellow firefighter Shane Rogers told the Bangor Daily News. Rogers said Perdomo did not show up for work on Sunday.

After serving in the U.S. Marine Corps, Perdomo joined the Seminole County Fire Department in June 2009 and worked at Station 41 in Midway, east of Sanford, Seminole County Fire Department spokeswoman Lt. Paula Thompson said. Members of her department are in contact with Perdomo's family "and are prepared to provide any support needed," she said.

"We are deeply concerned and in hope of safe news as to where he is," said fire Chief Leeanna Mims. Her agency has adopted a yellow ribbon campaign until Perdomo is located. He is married and has two children, Mims said.

[Image: perdomo-firefighter-0222.jpg]

OMG I JUST CAN'T STAND IT!! 15

ORANGE CITY, Florida (WKMG) -- Police in Maine are looking for a missing Central Florida firefighter who hasn't been seen in a week.

Authorities said Jerry Perdomo, 31, of Orange City, Fla., drove a rental car from Florida to Bangor, where it was found abandoned in a Walmart parking lot. Authorities said his wife reported him missing on Sunday and then they found the car with no obvious signs of fowl play.

FOWL PLAY??? A BIRD DID IT??

Sarcastic
(02-23-2012, 12:40 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: FOWL PLAY??? A BIRD DID IT??

Aren't people employed to proof read articles before going to print and or live online?

Maybe they originally thought a vulture had come and plucked him right from the parking lot Sarcastic

On a side not, this sounds like something that would happen in BC - there are A LOT of men going missing there recently.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

being a suspicious cop, i had this thought...he left a trail indicating disappearing, but went back to Fla. to some girlfriend.

farfetched i know.
but it does not sound good.

Interesting thought LC, and I am sure you have come across some even farther fetched incidents in your career
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

[Image: MISSINGFF0224A-JCR-600x396.jpg]

Bangor Police Lt. Tim Reid adresses the media Thursday afternoon, Feb. 23, 2012, regarding the disappearance of Jerry Perdomo, 31, of Orange City, Fla. With the information gathered, police are asking for the public's help in locating Daniel Porter, 24, and Cheyanne Nowak, 23, both seen in the picture Lt. Reid is holding. Police say the pair may have had contact with Perdomo shortly before his disappearance on the evening of Feb. 16, 2012“It is possible that Porter and Nowak have travelled out of the state of Maine in the past few days,” Reid said.

WHO ARE THEY?
[Image: Photo.jpg]

Perdomo had probably met the couple on-line and was on his way to Maine to be part of some 3-way action?

That's all I can come up with.

Sign_pervert
(02-23-2012, 03:17 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Sign_pervert

You've got a lot of nerve calling someone else a pervert...

...you'd give your left nut to be involved in a threesome with a couple of babes.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-23-2012, 03:22 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-23-2012, 03:17 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Sign_pervert

You've got a lot of nerve calling someone else a pervert...

...you'd give your left nut to be involved in a threesome with a couple of babes.

I actually was trying to imply that I was the perv in this instance. Didn't work out very well apparently.

BTW, you're right. I'd give up 'something' to be part of a 3-way with a couple of babes, and my wife is well aware.

I came close, well I don't know how 'close' I really was, but as close as I've ever been, nearly 25 years ago.

My girlfriend at the time had just left Norway to move to the U.S., leaving me in Norway. A couple of our mutual friends (both young women), were lamenting our loss and drinking heavily at my place.

One of the girls had decided she was going to be with me now that the one had moved on, so she was sitting on one side of me, with the other girl on my other side.

As the beveraging is taking place, I start making out with the one, and with my other hand, I reach around the other girl and start moving my hand down her blouse (remember, I'm only 21, so don't get too mad at me).

This goes on for about a minute or so, and the non-girlfriend girl suddenly gets up and leaves.

Ohhhhh, so close (well, not really, but that's what I've always told myself).

please keep your boring sexual fantasies/adventures out of the crime threads. thanks.

(02-23-2012, 03:45 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: keep your boring sexual fantasies/adventures out of the crime threads. thanks.

Thought that may annoy you.

Duchess told one of the noobs the other day that it's okay to stray off topic at any time.

Na na na na, boo boo.
if you were ever paying a modicum of attention, she has also said that does not apply to the crime forum. a little off-topic is OK. your sex life is of no interest to anyone. and i won't put up with it in crime threads.

LC, you know I love you, and that pic of you in your snowbunny outfit?

Sexy!

I feel I was goaded into that fantasy post by our hostess.

On my honor, I will NOT bore any of you anymore in the CRIME threads.
thankyou. i like you too. but this is one area where i'm serious most of the time.
you have all of Mock for your adolescent wanking. 94

end of conversation.

they think he's dead.

orlando sentinel
Meanwhile, they have announced at the Maine State Police Major Crimes Unit has joined the search for Perdomo.

Perdomo was last seen a week ago and his rental car was found abandoned in a Walmart parking lot last Friday morning.

The investigation into Perdomo's disappearance has led police to Daniel Porter, 24, and Cheyanne Nowak, 23, described as boyfriend and girlfriend.

"It is believed that one, or both of these individuals may have had contact with Mr. Perdomo shortly before his disappearance on the evening of Feb. 16," Bangor police Lt. Tim Reid told the Bangor Daily News. Police will not say what connection the two had to Perdomo.

They are believed to be traveling in a white 2002 Mitsubishi Lancer with Maine license plate 3710 SH and may have left the state, police said.

I found their FB pages if anyone is interested, no recent posts from Daniel, but there are posts as recent as February 19th by Cheyanne

https://www.facebook.com/CheySage?sk=wall
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=...15&sk=wall

I was looking at their profiles to see if I found anything dodgy/freaky/weird whatnot but not really, Cheyanne seems to have a young son, not sure if Daniel is the father or not, and sounds like he used to get himself into trouble of some sort.

BOLO

now again we have the usual crappy reporting. (post 16) completely different vehicle descriptions.

"They are believed to be traveling in a white 2002 Mitsubishi Lancer with Maine license plate 3710 SH and may have left the state, police said."

OR take your pick--->

[Image: image.jpg]

WABI
Porter and Nowak are boyfriend and girlfriend and are believed to be traveling in a tan, 2005 Hyundai Elantra, four door sedan with temporary Maine registration 729-257. It is possible that they have traveled out of the state of Maine in the past few days.

Interesting post from Cheyanne about 8 hours ago:

Cheyanne Sage Nowak
To all of you whom I do not know: Please stop friending me. I don't know you. I don't want to know you. I don't know what else to do. I'm sorry for your loss. 'Im sorry your friend is missing. It is a terrible thing. I am so sorry about this. But I can do nothing further. Night.

I would assume that she has been located and spoken to and not on the run as is freely posting on FB.

Orlando Sentinel

11:16 a.m. EST, February 24, 2012

A Facebook account of a young woman in Maine linked to a missing Seminole County firefighter is adding another twist to the search for Jerry Perdomo this morning.

A message posted overnight on Cheyanne Nowak's Facebook urges people to leave her alone.

"To all of you whom I do not know: Please stop friending me. I don't know you. I don't want to know you. I don't know what else to do. I'm sorry for your loss. 'I'm sorry your friend is missing. It is a terrible thing. I am so sorry about this. But I can do nothing further. Night," the message on Facebook says.

Police in Maine couldn't be immediately reached, but they released a brief statement mid-morning, saying they'd found Nowak, 23, and her boyfriend, Daniel Porter, 24, and questioned them. Police did not disclose what they learned.